• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Or9hML7.png

Anyone have guesses on what the third episode is gonna be? Heard somewhere that it could be Bowser vs Eggman (Which kinda explains why Speedy hyped up the episode)
Are you referring to the flask sigil? Could be KoopEgg, though I have seen some say it could be Colex since they are both scientific accidents.

Posting it again since it's out now also read @Kirbonic_Pikmin's blog on the MU it's really good

HEY YEAH THIS IS THE THEREWOLF COMM I GOT WITH A MARIO CHARACTER I WAS TEASING A WHILE BACK

I’ve been busting my ass working on the blog for this MU alongside multiple G1s and other collab blogs, it’s a massive passion project of mine, please check out the blog if you can, it’s posted in the replies of the track. I even included a fight script for the match, similar to how most recent G1s have as well! ( :

The Bleed is the limit to the multiverse, essentially the red fruit punch bowl in the middle of this map. Being subjected even momentarily to something comparable nearly made Ray pass out. For reference, the Bleed has several statements indicating that there are infinite spatial dimensions contained within it. The Overspace, meanwhile, transcends the Superflow of Dreamtime, which is a similar informational space containing infinite spatial dimensions. Because Ray was overwhelmed and nearly knocked out through being forcibly subjected to something on the level of the Bleed, it stands to reason that Overspace, which is beyond something comparable, would have an even greater effect, as it similarly causes mental strain that overwhelms an individual’s mind.

...Did Ultra mention that basically Overspace > The Bleed? That uhh kinda has big implications on power.

When talking about cosmologies, one thing that's been normalized is grouping Marvel and DC as one. Like for example, "X has a big cosmology but Marvel/DC's is still bigger" etc.

But is that even the case? Isn't Marvel's cosmology actually more layered?

Back