• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends, honestly. The thing Doggo mentioned, the A.A.A, is just a transforming battlesuit that has a shit-ton of weapons and flies at a stated speed of mach 6 which Mikoto had... Keyword, had. It got destroyed back in the 2020 times irl and is something Mikoto had chosen to abandon since she believed it led her down the wrong road of power and she kinda ran out of parts to replace/repair it so it'll probably be tossed into the pile of non-standard stuff, plus, Mikoto only used it for a limited time, so more pointing to it being 100% discarded.
Depends on how long she had it
might be usable

20230606_101447.jpg

Source: https://twitter. com/KallMeKoto/status/1665814693980823552?t=men9w3Z-3KYGeXq-6vZqbw&s=19

I wonder, is this meme accurate? Are Killua and Misaka homosexuals?
Killua 50/50 particularly in the Manga, anime dialed up the undertones

Misaka no she has feelings for the MC and rejects Kuroko advances as mentioned

Yeah meme somewhat inaccurate on her end

might be usable
Since 2016, I think, so about four years, give or take. Although, it also suffers from the problem of not actually showing up in any form in manga or anime side of things for Raildex and making its only appearance in visual media as a 'summonable character' in a gacha game (which is decently populuar for a light novel gacha game from what I heard)

Shippers ship anyone who interacts with another character.
True, but sometimes they can be correct. Sometimes the characters shippers claim are part of X sexuality are actually part of X sexuality.

...Other times they make a headcanon about how a certain character is part of X sexuality and then get angry at people that point out that their headcanon isn't canon. (I am calling out Touhou fans)
Their relationship seemingly got slightly better around NT18 and then got significantly better in GT2, plus, they do tend to hang out with each other fairly often in slice of life stuff and tease each other. So they can be described as "friends", at the very least.
That's enough for me to ship them.

might be usable
In-verse for more or less 20 days (got it in December 4 or 5 and it was destroyed in in Dec 25).

IRL she had it from NT15 (2016) to GT2 (2020).

Like, the AAA wouldn't really change anything in their fight, so I think they should just leave it out.
Misaka should have Sub-Rela reactions via her radar
She already does have that in her profile.

Ynow I don't say this much because I hate shippers with all my being

But if Kilua and Gon turned out gay I straight up would be fine with it
There's no way that wasn't intentional and for once the pfp actually checks out ha!
I don't mind just rather a outright confirmation than maybe he is or maybe not
I still remember when I watched a couple dubbed episodes of Sailor moon and localization made two of the lead characters "cousins" (even tho their canonically a couple in the sub) just because they were both girls lol! (a product of the 90s I suspect) suffice to say some of the scenes were "bizarre" to say the very least without context.

How times have changed.

424e84db-6822-4836-a3d0-e9f89f0242a4

Soulsrim is now #12 on gaming trending
Nice.

This episode deserves recognition despite the YouTube algorithm.
Just yeah barely scratched 689,843 views by now.
Death Battle thought YouTube algorithm hates long breaks, and they made a 5-month long break so that there will be not a mid season break.

Watched the series a couple of years back. Index started off well, but III was where it fell off. Railgun stayed consistent throughout, and I think Accelerator is underrated.
Watched Index and Railgun anime for a while then dropped.

Surprised Joycap is not introducing any Toaru series vs Xeno series matchup rn

Their relationship seemingly got slightly better around NT18 and then got significantly better in GT2, plus, they do tend to hang out with each other fairly often in slice of life stuff and tease each other. So they can be described as "friends", at the very least.
Shippers ship anyone who interacts with another character.
So with Toumikoto shipping Mikoto is actually het(?)
(I mean, in canon Mikoto is not very shown to be lesbian as the fanon suggests)

Okay screw gender affiliation and orientation I am here to watch who pulls an Apocalypse on whom in this electrifying fight.

I believe I have just set my budget for the coming months so... Sorry too late for potential commissioners a few bucks short.

Just saw dragonborn and chosen undead, yeah it's pretty good I liked it 8/10. Hope the next TES character they use is pelinal because his lore is insane.
I think Alduin would be the Next TES DB
Alduin is the big name so likely yup Alduin as the next TES rep.

Who is repping Dark Souls next? Very likely that dog who holds a sword by its mouth.

424e84db-6822-4836-a3d0-e9f89f0242a4

Nice.

This episode deserves recognition despite the YouTube algorithm.
Just yeah barely scratched 689,843 views by now.
Death Battle thought YouTube algorithm hates long breaks, and they made a 5-month long break so that there will be not a mid season break.

Watched Index and Railgun anime for a while then dropped.

Surprised Joycap is not introducing any Toaru series vs Xeno series matchup rn

So with Toumikoto shipping Mikoto is actually het(?)
(I mean, in canon Mikoto is not very shown to be lesbian as the fanon suggests)

Okay screw gender affiliation and orientation I am here to watch who pulls an Apocalypse on whom in this electrifying fight.

I believe I have just set my budget for the coming months so... Sorry too late for potential commissioners a few bucks short.

Alduin is the big name so likely yup Alduin as the next TES rep.

Who is repping Dark Souls next? Very likely that dog who holds a sword by its mouth.
Maybe Gwyn or Nito? Idk

Back