• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Meanwhile...
Anyone actually noticing that Atelier Ryza is really pushing the popularity of Atelier series to a new level?

... And that we may actually get an Atelier character into Death Battle?
Ryza against who exactly? That's the question
And i said Ryza since she's the most well known character from Atelier franchise

@Dust_Collector You dingus were literally one vote away right now. 🗿🗿🗿
I love how this site at least gives offenders clear warnings instead of straight up bans.

Ryza against who exactly? That's the question
And i said Ryza since she's the most well known character from Atelier franchise
TN uploaded by Shintaro/Konoha
Reisalin_Ryza_Stout_VS_Sucross.jpg

Ryza (Atelier Ryza) vs Sucrose (Genshin Impact)
Because of the "rule of pull" Atelier series and this matchup would be best introduced after Illidan Stormrage vs Xiao would come out.

Nobody gave a shit when Sasuke lost, I think the same will happen here because in this case Jean is losing against a much cooler character

Okay, I'm getting real tired of the Jean hate/indifference going on around here. I get it, she dies more than Optimus Prime, and Raven is definitely a bigger icon these days and personally my favorite of the two, (and Storm is way cooler) but Jean is an OG X-Men, the coolest superhero team. The Dark Phoneix saga was a huge deal in comics, and is still one of my favorite reads.

If Raven wins I'm going to be nettled, because this fight should go to Jean Grey handily, regardless of preferences.

The Phoenix Force and Raven Soul in the track cover art are doing a Yin Yang formation.
Resonating with my prediction a while ago

utcj6ch7ppua1.png

Thoughts on the current ciphers and episodes?
Ant-Man vs Atom - the atomic symbol
Dragonborn vs Chosen Undead - the swords
Killua vs Misaka - the pentagram
Stitch vs Rocket - the beak
Vader vs Obito - the half-moon
Raven vs Phoenix - the yin yang or the lotus

Sly Cooper vs Lupin - the suit
Punisher vs Judge Dredd - the balance
Ghost Rider vs Spawn/Venom OR Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki - the recycle sign
Ms Marvel vs Izuku Midoriya / Bowser vs Eggman - the star
Spinal vs Cervantes - the skull
Liu Kang vs Jago - the yin yang or the lotus
Bowser vs Eggman / Catwoman vs Black Cat - the dollar sign
Bill Cipher vs Discord - question mark
Macgrath vs Mercer - the swirling arrows IG
Kyogre vs Chaos - the tsunami wave

We shall patiently wait for that G1 blog to come out while we shall have some time to do out our real life matters.

Geras comes back and Lui Kang as a fatality summons a black hole with a snap of a finger and kills his opponent
Mortal Kombat cast now scale from Liu Kang summoning a black hole? Subarashi. Oh Johnny Cage still loses to Captain Falcon.

... Wait. Goro is also in MK1? In base roster even? Does this Goro beat Machamp by now?

If only Raiden vs Excalibur did not happen

MG could have gotten a winstreak....
Not according to the G1 bloggers

Alright 2 things I’ve thought watching this trailer:
1. Who’s gonna be the villain? Has that been announced yet?
2. Does Geras have any MUs that could be neat?

Back