• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who tf doesn't have a bias over pitting a verse/character they like against another verse/character? Especially if its thematic. That's such a pointless thing to complain about.

My apologies for proposing a match that's thematic, ig.
I actually don't have a problem for it being thematic, it just the big f***ing gap that scratched my head lel
If it don't have that gap then it can slide well

Still will never happen regardless but keep on dreaming, buddy

I actually don't have a problem for it being thematic, it just the big f***ing gap that scratched my head lel
If it don't have that gap then it can slide well
Gaps are pointless to complain about. The character interactions/clashing personalities is what make it a cool MU.

Still will never happen regardless but keep on dreaming, buddy
That was the whole point? There are plenty of WWE MUs that I know will likely never happen, but are cool to think about.

The Undertaker vs Itachi Uchiha though...

7e6ax2.jpg

Um, why Alberto vs Kafka? Curious to hear why you came up with this matchup
Very obvious stomp, but...

1. Both are obsessed with destiny, a pretty pivotal part to both of their characters.
2. Both carry themselves with class and elegance. You can tell that by their mannerisms and the way they talk, as well as their theme music.
3. Despite looking like honorable and respectable people, both have a mean streak that makes them very dangerous to fight against.
4. Both are/were a part of factions (Stellaron Hunters and The League of Nations).

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks for asking.

My ranking as of now.
Funny enough, Killsaka and Gutmitri have the similar thing of me not knowing one of the characters despite having interest (was always interested in Toaru since the 2010s, but never knew where to start, knew of HxH but never got into it because of plenty of bad run-ins with the fanbase, similar with Berserk, and had a feint interest in Fire Emblem).

Annnnd now Misaka and Dimitri are pretty much my favorites introduced this season and I finally got into watching Railgun and Index (much to one of my best friend's joy)... and maaaay be interested in trying Three Houses if I get my Switch fixed... and I'm pretty convinced I just have more fun with characters that aren't just outright destroying planets on a consistent scale so seeing newer franchises and more capping out around city-mountain level is more entertaining to me.

Really, none of the episodes I feel were bad. Hell, Chosenborn, Darth Uchiha, and Atom Ant are all S-A tier in their own right and I just had to place them somewhere because it'd feel weird having 5 Ss already. Phoenix vs Raven was the only one I was actively bored by but can see a lot of good in it
SPOILER_ARqInrE938WDAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

1. Stich vs Rocket Raccoon
2. Darth Vader vs Obito
3. Killua vs Misaka
4. Skyrim vs Darksouls
5. Ant-Man vs Atom
6. Phoenix vs Raven
7. Guts vs Dimitri

My ranking as of now.
Funny enough, Killsaka and Gutmitri have the similar thing of me not knowing one of the characters despite having interest (was always interested in Toaru since the 2010s, but never knew where to start, knew of HxH but never got into it because of plenty of bad run-ins with the fanbase, similar with Berserk, and had a feint interest in Fire Emblem).

Annnnd now Misaka and Dimitri are pretty much my favorites introduced this season and I finally got into watching Railgun and Index (much to one of my best friend's joy)... and maaaay be interested in trying Three Houses if I get my Switch fixed... and I'm pretty convinced I just have more fun with characters that aren't just outright destroying planets on a consistent scale so seeing newer franchises and more capping out around city-mountain level is more entertaining to me.

Really, none of the episodes I feel were bad. Hell, Chosenborn, Darth Uchiha, and Atom Ant are all S-A tier in their own right and I just had to place them somewhere because it'd feel weird having 5 Ss already. Phoenix vs Raven was the only one I was actively bored by but can see a lot of good in it
SPOILER_ARqInrE938WDAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
You have almost the exact opposite opinion of many others when it comes to this seasons' Death Battle.

I'm guessing Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer is gonna be the star symbol

This match-up is alright, I guess. It's the third Marvel vs DC fight this season and besides Ant-Man vs Atom, none of them have been really hitting. This match-up is probably the best for both of them, better than some of the other fights purposed for both of them.

Wrong Mami, i'm talking on puella Magi Mami and she's like in mountain and island level, still a big gap tbh
Then again Kafka has a better MU out there so i'm just gonna abandon this idea lel
Island level Mami? Where TF they got that from? The spin off games? In the anime all they did was die to building sized monsters.
Dude, street to wall level against a literall stellar to universal level, you can't even make a reason for it at all outside of your WWE bias

At this point it's pointless to debate this further so let's just move on or my temper kick in again
Assuming Mami is island level. Pitting her against Kafka is a stomp.

If Kafka is truly star level, she would be trillions of times stronger than Mami. Do you know how many islands can fit on the sun? Probably trillions.

I don't get why you're bitching about a wall level character vs a star level character being unfair when an island level character vs a star level character is just as unfair.

Unrelated but it's wild seeing the dissonance in opinions between everyone who watched Guts vs Dimitri. Either you say it's really good or you say it's really shit. Weird.

The only thing I dislike is the dialogue, the dialogue at the start made no sense.

Assuming Mami is island level. Pitting her against Kafka is a stomp.

If Kafka is truly star level, she would be trillions of times stronger than Mami. Do you know how many islands can fit on the sun? Probably trillions.

I don't get why you're bitching about a wall level character vs a star level character being unfair when an island level character vs a star level character is just as unfair.
Probably best to drop it for the time being.

So I watched Gut vs. Dimitri and I must say, it's good. The research, the post analysis, and even the fight really did elevate this matchup from 6/10 to a solid 8.5/10.

1. Chosen Undead vs. Dragonborn
  2. Guts vs. Dimitri
  3. Obito vs. Vader
  4. Rocket Raccoon vs. Stitch
  5. Phoenix vs. Raven
  6. Killua vs. Misaka
  7. Ant Man vs. Atom

Guts VS Dimitri is good. Idk where i would place it for my S10 List but it's decent for what it's worth. As for next time, well it's a next time that's all i gotta say.

The talk of kafka vs makima, reminds me that I also did this Mu

For fun and finding an opponent for Loraine, I like the concept of two immortals trying to find a way to kill each other.

Surely DB Wiki ***** out an essay for MMSS connections.

• The connections between Martian Manhunter and Silver Surfer are that they are both pacifist alien superheroes with telepathic abilities who are considered to be one of the last of their kind after complete destruction of their home planets (Mars and Zenn-La, respectively). Both are team up alongside superhero team to protect the Earth from cosmic threats (the Justice League and the Fantastic Four, respectively) and are considered one of the strongest members of their groups.
Hu, that is kinda small, maybe they'll make it bigger lol

Connections?

Aside from flirting ladies in office suits?
I haven't played Honkai Star Rail. Why is that a matchup?
Both are Devil Hunters. Both are team leaders for their respective organisations (Public Safety Department and Stellaron Hunters). Both have mindhax/control based powers that manifest as strings or chains (Control Devil powers and Spirit Whisper). Both have little regard or empathy for others and are willing to cause as much collateral damage as is required to achieve their goals and will kill anything and anyone that gets in their way. Kafka uses a gun and a katana, both of who's Devils were significant antagonists to Makima's group. Both like dressing sharp and enjoy watching movies. Both lead the protagonist on and manipulate them in various ways. Makima is obsessed with the Chainsaw Devil while Kafka has a similar obsession with fate. Lastly, Makima is the Control Devil while Kafka is always in control because she knows the script of reality and will know every future event and branching possibilities.

Last edited:
Back