• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looking to finally get my most wanted matchups blog out the door, curious if the following characters have any worthwhile matchups:

Hawkman
Mr. Incredible
Agnés Oblige
Barry Steakfries
Sentry
Bender
E-123 Omega
Subject Zero (Katana ZERO)
Neco-Arc
The Fool (Sayonara Wild Hearts)
I've seen people suggest Roger from American Dad for Bender, though it's a bit of a stomp.

Anyway
I think the analysis was great on both ends, more on Manhunter's side as Surfer's was fine though. Some jokes were funny, mainly the Surfer's defeat sprite. The fight itself had a different take as it was more story-driven than fight-heavy, and I don't mind that. Though, I do wish there was more hand-to-hand combat as I do like that type of stuff in fights. The ending was great as I felt bad for both characters, and yeah the conclusion was right. You can argue both are equal stats, but Surfer is more versatile, has better abilities, is hard to kill, and has better stamina. Overall, an 8/10 episode with some road bumps. Favorite sprite fight in this season so far next to Stitch vs Rocket.
Next time is cool as this fight finally comes to light, and if I was a betting man, I think Bill might steal the win.

Anyway
I think the analysis was great on both ends, more on Manhunter's side as Surfer's was fine though. Some jokes were funny, mainly the Surfer's defeat sprite. The fight itself had a different take as it was more story-driven than fight-heavy, and I don't mind that. Though, I do wish there was more hand-to-hand combat as I do like that type of stuff in fights. The ending was great as I felt bad for both characters, and yeah the conclusion was right. You can argue both are equal stats, but Surfer is more versatile, has better abilities, is hard to kill, and has better stamina. Overall, an 8/10 episode with some road bumps. Favorite sprite fight in this season so far next to Stitch vs Rocket.
Next time is cool as this fight finally comes to light, and if I was a betting man, I think Bill might steal the win.
Bill's only argument is really faulty dimensional tiering tbh. And if you ask me, speed is going to severely screw him over.

His best speed feat that wasn't an imagined sequence in his head, was below mach 1. For comparison, that's slower than Rainbow Dash's speed in Season 1 of Death Battle.

Bill has no arguments for speed that don't require granting him leeway, and granting the same leeway to Discord gives him an immeasurable speed feat, so..

I made my own list for Neron

1. Hope nobody mistakes Neron for Nekron
2. How would anyone view on Neron vs Kyubey?

Bill's only argument is really faulty dimensional tiering tbh. And if you ask me, speed is going to severely screw him over.

His best speed feat that wasn't an imagined sequence in his head, was below mach 1. For comparison, that's slower than Rainbow Dash's speed in Season 1 of Death Battle.

Bill has no arguments for speed that don't require granting him leeway, and granting the same leeway to Discord gives him an immeasurable speed feat, so..
By common sense Discord should win.

Again you are reminded what happens when Obito won over Darth Vader in the episode. Or (for some people) how Raven won over Phoenix.

i heard discord has the most blatant immeasurable speed feat this true?
If you take his own word for it, Discord states himself that he went too fast, and went back in time.

Meanwhile if you take Bill's imagination as fact, he's like Quadrillions or quintillions faster than light.

If you accept neither of those, than Bill is Subsonic+ and Discord's immeasurable feat has a measurable distance variant that even when pretty lowballed is like Quadrillions times faster than light.

Even above-average fodder unicorns in MLP have FTL magic feats, so Gravity Falls really struggles in the speed department.

Martiansurfer was 9/10 PEAK best episode of the whole damn season, that ending was KINO and only brainrot kids who get bored after not seeing explosions for 2 seconds will disagree

The whole boomstick pretending to be a surfer was super cringe and got old fast.

Other than that, it was fantastic and wayyyy better than Flopitch, Flopmitri, Flopsaka

7/10

More Marvel vs DC MUs please Death Battle!!
Flop this, flop that, yeah f**k off Rilo, i actually hope you're gone forever

Gutsmitri definitely underperformed compared to the other DB eps this season

but it still hit 1 mil faster than like, all of early S9 up until TanJojo and Thorgeta rivaled its pace

the real flop of the season is Killsaka, which is deserved because making wiz push gon x killua with a complete straight face is creepy as hell
wiz being a pedophile was not the big lore dump of the season that i needed

Back