• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the craziest thing of MM vs Surfer that I haven't seen anyone bring up is that one of the feats that they scaled J'onn's speed off of was a Pre-Crisis Superman feat. They've been using more and more pre-crisis stuff for DC characters these last few seasons but as far as I remember they never used any actual feats even if it was just for scaling. The closest we got was some of Lex's pre-crisis tech.

Vote for Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind

S7m5Uco.jpeg

A little late to campaigning, but I really need to start pushing for this match. People are seeing it, but it needs more vocal support. I will not let the copyright boogeyman stop me!

me when I try to kill ScrewAttack by making them get eaten by GW's legal team that sues anyone making 40k animations

How hands-on are GW with Warhammer? Are they bear-hugging it?
Very, last I heard, which mind you was back when TTS was shut down due to their new policy on the topic. Could be that they changed it but I talk to enough Warhammer Heads that I figure I would have heard.

Same. If anything, all of this is funny because it's clear Rilo just wants to troll people yet internet addicts can't stop themselves from malding and getting angry at his comments.

They seem to have so little self control that rather than ignore him, they feel like they will "win" if they feed his trolling attempts and insult him.

You're all giving Rilo what he wants hahahahahahaaaaa
“Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be ********!”

Does this forum have a function in blocking comments from showing from certain users without banning the said user? Curious.

Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer (DC VS Marvel) | DEATH BATTLE!
539,217 views Premiered 12 hours ago

You may just let me quietly do the count for the time being.

When you see some news, good or bad, you think you.
641,361 views Premiered 20 hours ago

Oh it got >640k clicks within less than 21 hours

Gilgamesh can't transform from a caster into an archer
The fight wouldn't be Gilgamesh in his servant form though? It'd take place when he's at his strongest, which would've been when he was alive. He'd still have access to his armor and stuff, I just thought it'd be funny if the starting state had Gilgamesh and The Emperor just chilling.

Isn't the final state supposed to be them at their strongest?

The emperor on the chair is like a shell of a shell of his formal self
Yes, and 40K Emperor is actually stronger than 30K. I put him in at the end mostly because I figured a fight with The Emperor should at some point represent his skeletal state. It'd likely show up if/when the fight gets dragged into the warp, where time and space work differently (or not at all).

663,981 views Premiered 23 hours ago

23 hours

Finally an option to block others basically
I wonder how many people will block me once that feature is implemented?
SUB 700K VIEWS IN 24H? LMAO MMH VS SS MORE LIKE MARTIAN MANFLOPPER VS SILVER FLOPPER

FLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOP

NOW I WILL POST THIS DAILY TO REMIND YOU WHAT A FLOP FLOP VS FLOP IS
I support this message, I am tired of capeshit.

SUB 700K VIEWS IN 24H? LMAO MMH VS SS MORE LIKE MARTIAN MANFLOPPER VS SILVER FLOPPER

FLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOP

NOW I WILL POST THIS DAILY TO REMIND YOU WHAT A FLOP FLOP VS FLOP IS
bro chill
it's not a flop, it's a success

Well, Martian Manflopper vs Silver Flopper didnt even get to #1 trending. Looking at your prior view on flops...

Its a flop.
Exactly.

Guts vs Dimitri trended, meaning it was on more people's feeds and more eyeballs came across it, and yet it only pulled 630k, despite the community soijaking all over it and calling it peak and all that nonsense.

Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer didn't trend and was neglected by the community and tossed aside in favor of the new ballot and Billcord announcement and managed to pull 675k, a decent gap.

So not 700k, but pretty close all things considered.

I find it completely dumb of you to be sick of my views posting, and yet here you are, doing the same thing and continuing view talk. Anybody else find this idiotic?

I find ******** on episodes obnoxiously for a long period of time by calling them flops even more idiotic :^)

Also 40k difference isnt a lot. Thats like 7% difference.

Wonder when it gets implemented and how its done

Also if its like facebook way where you cant see each other comments after block, its gonna be so nice not to see certain individuals and vice versa
I have no one I want to block so it would benefit me more if people have to deal with me rather than if I stayed blocked ;p

Back