• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She doesn't wrestle with him at all lol, she just carries Link around so he can attack the Demon Dragons weak points, I don't think she even scales to the full power of regular TOTK Ganondorf let alone his stronger dragon form
Thanks. I almost misleaded people. My bad.

A music for Kirby vs Sonic matchup
Magolor (Kirby's Return to Dream Land) vs Merlina the Wizard (Sonic and the Black Knight)
Crowned Cruelty (Magolor vs Merlina) [Kirby vs Sonic]

... no surprise it will get a vocal version... Right?

Extra question:
Who would you want to hear as the vocalist for
  • Magolor
  • Merlina the Wizard
  • Rosalina
  • PMD Dusknoir
  • Dimentio
  • (Whoever you want to put against Magolor)

What a video to celebrate a Mario downgrade

darth-vader-vs-springtrap-connections-in-the-comments-v0-dbjpa429g6eb1.png

The God Bone is not a wincon. Scooby can just devour it in cartoon fashion. He's also not a typical dog if you go with the Annunaki storyline. And he's resisted mental stuff before anyways, even something that could affect Shaggy who also has resistance feats.

I'm like 90% sure Scooby should win this.
I mean none of these would be actual arguments against the bone besides resisting mental stuff. Annunaki stuff just means he’d be a descendant of alien creatures, but he’s still part dog. Alien dog is still a dog, and the entire point of the bone is it compels you not to eat it but to lick it until you die iirc

Mental resistances are a genuine argument against it though.

Himeno vs Demoman?

Himeno has like 14 chapters of screentime.

Fun Fact: the reason she was killed off besides thematic reasons is that Fujimoto asked a friend what was his favorite character, who he then answered “Himeno”. He then proceeded to to ******* kill her off just to show how much of a troll he is.

Justin Beiber VS Rebecca Black 2 (ft. the real Justin Beiber & Rebecca Black)

Virgin Darth Vader vs Miku Hatsune VS Chad Darth Vader vs William Aftom

Bruno best Mu

Does this surpass Bruno vs Satsuki?

Justin Beiber VS Rebecca Black 2 (ft. the real Justin Beiber & Rebecca Black)
The greatest live action episode of all time.
Straight up
Justin Bieber: You must be a worthy opponent... for an arm wrestling contest!
Rebecca Black: I accept your challenge.

A real remake of Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black. No spite. Real respect. Awesome battle.

Oh for live action episode I also recommend Bear Grylls vs Ed Stafford.
This will be mixed with fun and awesomeness. And the names are actually heard by the normies.

I think Kirk vs Solo could work as a Live Action Ep actually

Honestly any horror movie MU that isn't FNAF could work as one
Kirk vs Solo also works too. Thanks for the tip.

Actually you just reminded me of the goated MU, Kirbionic

1q0bwjq35r1a1.jpg
May I heard what connections they have? Cannot remember that Demoman has any superpower other than superhuman physique and a lot of weapons. I do not play TF long enough sorry.

Hey thoughts on Pelinal Whitestrake vs Tadano Hitonari?
Ye, TES vs SMT
That is nice

... Hey, thoughts on
Magolor (Kirby's Return to Dream Land) vs Merlina the Wizard (Sonic and the Black Knight)
Crowned Cruelty (Magolor vs Merlina) [Kirby vs Sonic]

This matchup actually sparks a debate on YouTube comment section on who wins.
While they all agree Magolor scale from 3-C to 2-C Kirby, they are not sure which level of which Sonic Merlina scale from. Like, does Excalibur Sonic scale from Modern Super Sonic and Modern Hyper Sonic?

Consensus:
Magolor vs Merlina needs a vocal version.
(Everyone knows With Me and C-R-O-W-N-E-D are in the reference music soup)
From Brandon Yates Discord: Tiggs, Saoirse are the top three voices for singing the Merlina part (my opinion: Igiko and arguably Aries Shepard also work well too)

Can actually use that war battlefield vs peace conference meme pic

LucinaGrovyle at least has ok connections.

There arent that many truly awful MUs DB has used themselves. RogueWW, BieberBlack, DPPP and probably MarvelShazam are notable bad MUs and most eps dont reach this levels of badness.

Last edited:
LucinaGrovyle at least has ok connections.

There arent that many truly awful MUs DB has used themselves. RogueWW, BieberBlack, DPPP and probably MarvelShazam are notable bad MUs and most eps dont reach this levels of badness.
Well RogueWW and DPPP are truly bad to me. BieberBlack is so "bad" haters can enjoy out of spite. MarvelShazam has the historical rivalry and some commercial history to talk about and heats up both movies back then.

Yeah Lucina vs PMD Grovyle is good.
Now, anyone on Anna vs PMD Kecleon?

MarvelShazam is weird because its a rivalry that is entirely meta based, no? Their powers and stories arent that similar, but they shared the same name. As well as their movies being released close each other. Its a rivalry that is mostly meta.

MarvelShazam is weird because its a rivalry that is entirely meta based, no? Their powers and stories arent that similar, but they shared the same name. As well as their movies being released close each other. Its a rivalry that is mostly meta.
Yes it is
Let's be real if it hadn't for the name copyright n MCU n DCU shit then mu would never happened
Which would would've been better tbh Shazam would've fought somebody better

So meta even as a rare case that actually works.

Nah not that many successful cases can be replicated. Death Battle wanted another Carnage vs Lucy, another Thanos vs Darkseid, another Omni-Man vs Homelander, possibly they are contended with another Satoru Gojo vs Makima now...

Do Luz Noceda vs Anne Boonchuy in Season 11 already.

Back to Lucina vs PMD Grovyle

Surprised it is not discussed earlier enough in DBX

Oh the actual link to the voting

Do we have no Fire Emblem Heroes Lucina?

One verdict video of Fire Emblem Awakening Lucina vs Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Grovyle btw

Back