• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
F-SMgQ1aQAAjonR
F-SMh3aawAAK1Xu

Morpho_Knight_vs_Malenia.jpg

Can Malenia actually have a fight against Morpho Knight?
1. Something multiverse level Kirby
2. Elden Ring matchup needs to be done before its popularity fades out. And Sif vs Zacian and Link vs Aether Tarnished and more are waiting in front.

Morpho_Knight_vs_Malenia.jpg

Can Malenia actually have a fight against Morpho Knight?
1. Something multiverse level Kirby
2. Elden Ring matchup needs to be done before its popularity fades out. And Sif vs Zacian and Link vs Aether Tarnished and more are waiting in front.
Who's Morpho Knight?

Based of DB stats they had Silver above Sonic yeah. Sonic would scale above tho.
They had Silver and Sonic equally as powerful, considering Silver’s scaling… came from Sonic lol.

Question is the Doctor in the top 10 strongest combatants on Death Battle's show

Going based of DB stats and if we assume DB will have the Doctor as high as everywhere else we should expect something like this?

1.Zatanna
2.Raven
3.Phoenix
4.Scarlet Witch
5.The Doctor(hypothetically)
6.Bill Cipher
7.Thor Odinson
8.Doctor Fate
9.Discord
10.Archie SIlver
I’d say the list looks more like this, based specifically on what’s in the episodes themselves alongside black boxes & QnAs:

1. Raven / Phoenix [Full cosmology]
2. Wanda / Zatanna [Full cosmology]
3. Ant-Man (Overspace) [Outer]
4. Surfer / Manhunter [I think they’re around here]
5. Wally West (other Flashes as well ig) [Infinite Dimensional+]
6. Atom (Via Microverse Destruction) [Multi+ up to Infinite Dimensional]
7. Archie Silver / Archie Sonic [5D - 7D, maybe higher]
8. Bill Cipher [5D - 6D]
9. Dr Fate [Multi+] / Rocket (Weapons) [Multi+] / Discord [Multi+]
10. Dragonborne [Multiple Infinities]

Some characters could probably be higher but they’re either not given a solid higher upper range or they’re characters the show hasn’t used in ages and thus haven’t elaborated on their higher stuff yet.

If I had to guess where Dr Who would land, he’d probably be somewhere around 4-6 depending on how deep into cosmology they go for him and depending on how true the stuff I see floating around for him is.

They scaled Silver Surfer off Thor somewhat (mentioning their fights) so he could probably be included alongside him and MM.

I believe they put Heroes Trunks and the Fusions at Multiversal+ too.

They scaled Silver Surfer off Thor somewhat (mentioning their fights) so he could probably be included alongside him and MM.

I believe they put Heroes Trunks and the Fusions at Multiversal+ too.
Oops knew I forgot something. They actually got a degree of low complex, so they fit right below Bill and everyone under them goes down 1 tier

So if both combatants are immortal and have no way to actually overcome one another's immortality Death now deems it a draw? Tbh I wonder what other MU's could end up like this.
68Doom and Gioker end up like this me thinks

Unless you use weird flowerly language bs from SMT that probably doesn't hold up with Persona as a verse anymore due to them branching off further and further every game, or wank his fate alteration stuff to let him bypass a hax he's never resisted :)

Back