• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reminder: The Doctor convincing Rick into commit soduku is a legitimate wincon.

images

Well a lot of matchups listed in the 2023 Tournament of Champions deserve getting an episode for Season 11 or later.

Oh Rick vs The Doctor is confirmed to be Hand Drawn
Also, it’s apparently gonna be animated by the Omnilander team
image.png
Dis gun b geed

Should Ghost Rider or Lobo get a runback?
Ghost Rider has Spawn and Demi-Fiend.

Lobo... Dunno.

So I was looking at Rick's page and found this
Notes: It's rumored that the video commentary of Auto Erotic Assimilation has the creators of the show revealing that Rick wasn't just going to kill himself at the end of the episode, but that the machine with which he was going to do so was also going to swamp all other infinite Ricks in the multiverse; Should this be true, it would be a High Universe level feat for said machine, but the video got deleted from the youtube channel of Adult Swim and evidence is impossible to prove.
I dunno if nobody tried to actually find said video or this is a reupload that came after people gave up trying to find the video but it's right here. It's also not the machine that would've killed all Ricks, it was the fluid that he drank. Though presumably you don't have to actually drink it to activate its effects since he just douses the creature with it.

So I was looking at Rick's page and found this

I dunno if nobody tried to actually find said video or this is a reupload that came after people gave up trying to find the video but it's right here. It's also not the machine that would've killed all Ricks, it was the fluid that he drank. Though presumably you don't have to actually drink it to activate its effects since he just douses the creature with it.

That's literally just Harmon and Rolin riffing, this shouldn't be taken seriously.

Tbf DB has used Deviantart and Reddit as sources, so Word of god isnt out of question. And unless they disagree with Who stats, its not going to matter anyways.

Back