• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If DB just doesnt want to use SCP, fair, but the excuses for why arent solid. They already have used fanfic Halo twice, SCP itself shouldnt be issue esp. because tbh if they took 3 years to research Superman no way SCP is harder to research lmao
Technically Red vs Blue is looking like fanfic Halo but not fan fiction.

On the other hand, they have used indie games so them not using Touhou Project is inexcusable. Fate series and When They Cry series are now transferred to a franchise so even more inexcusable to skip.

If DB just doesnt want to use SCP, fair, but the excuses for why arent solid. They already have used fanfic Halo twice, SCP itself shouldnt be issue esp. because tbh if they took 3 years to research Superman no way SCP is harder to research lmao
Remember how Sam said Asura Wrath is hard to research cuz its a single game and not a lot of material to go over and that Might Guy was a good match for him over Broly or some shit

Let alone how they denied some stomp matches but did others

I think the simple answer is cause Red vs Blue is owned by Roosterteeth

This season had quite a bit of debatable verdicts. Certain eps definitely caused stir to some, even if not all. When was the last time DB season had this many controversial verdicts?

Galactus will be voiced by Wolf Williams and Unicron will be voiced by Brent Mukai.

Anyone fancying Black Adam vs Apocalypse or Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard in your head?

Alright nerds let me ask y'all a questions
We know a good analysis and a good fight matters
But we know it isn't always the case so wat matters more
A good fight with a lackluster analysis or a good analysis but with a crappy fight?

A good fight with a lackluster analysis or a good analysis but with a crappy fight?
The former. Who the hell watches death battle for only the research. The animation is why Death Bate triumphs over other verses channels.

Tbf poor analysis can ruin it for me even if the fight is animated great, most would care for animation, especially reaction channels who may not understand a lot of the terms used in vs, but like, i cant enjoy shitty wank or downplay on characters i like

Ok, would you call it a copout if KratosAsura still happened next season? Even if WileTom was 9th ep and KratosAsura was 15th or finale?

Back