• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know Shiro but they have similar aesthetics. Though from what I know, their personalities are vastly different. Lucy is scary and serious while the other one is more goofy.
What are their similarities?
c59dljz7yvx71.jpg

She has an insane alter-ego that at the beginning of the series killed an entire classroom of people.

I’ve heard King from SDS sins for Astolfo, dunno the connections so I won’t say much bout it
Also, really? There’s no character like him in Touhou?
King sounds better than Bridget.

As for a character like Astolfo in Touhou?
The first one that came to mind is Miko

She's a real life historical figure that got Fate'd (Genderswapped after reviving in more modern times) though Miko's personality is closer to Gilgamesh with the whole "Egocentric Goldilocks asshole" thingy. It's not similar to Astolfo's.
There might be other Touhou characters that fit Astolfo better since I'm certain they have other characters that are "Historical figure respawned in modern times, in Gensokyo"

- Two villain protagonists from manga that are known for being brutal.

- Both of them are girl who belong to superhuman races that are feared by people (Kaede being Diclonius & Shiro being Deadman) though they started different (Lucy already born as mutant since birth while Shiro got mutated due horrible experiments).

- Both of them have been experimented since childhood in isolated place.

- Their terrible childhood made them developed Chaotic evil alter-ego that want to cause Destruction (Lucy & Wretched Egg).

- However, They deep down completely hate who they are and actually want to be loved by everyone.

- Both of them have ability to manipulate their body part (Shiro can manipulte her blood and Lucy can manipulte invicible arms called Vector from her back).

- Both of them also have ability to infects other people (Shiro can turn other people into Deadman while Lucy can infects other people with Diclonius virus which can make their offspring become fellow Diclonius).

- Both of them have male childhood who geniunely love them but forgotten about them due trauma that they gave to their during their childhood (Kaede killed Kouta's younger sister & father in front of him after Kouta accidentaly lied to her which made Kouta forced to got that memory removed from him and Ganta witnessed Shiro rampaging in lab during their childhood which made Ganta traumatized to the point He immediately forgotten what He have saw). Their childhood friends, Despite hate what they have done still can't truly hate them because they know how much pain they got in their life.

- Both of them also wish to die, With Kouta ended up gave Kaede mercy kill after her power gone wild while Ganta saved Shiro from doing suicide, Where Shiro ended up survive but lost her evil personality while Kaede died along with her evil personality.
c59dljz7yvx71.jpg

She has an insane alter-ego that at the beginning of the series killed an entire classroom of people.
Kino, I like the matchup now. I'd be cool if Death Battle makes Lucy return with this matchup.

King sounds better than Bridget
You by any chance know the connections?
As for a character like Astolfo in Touhou?
The first one that came to mind is Miko

She's a real life historical figure that got Fate'd (Genderswapped after reviving in more modern times) though Miko's personality is closer to Gilgamesh with the whole "Egocentric Goldilocks asshole" thingy. It's not similar to Astolfo's.
There might be other Touhou characters that fit Astolfo better since I'm certain they have other characters that are "Historical figure respawned in modern times, in Gensokyo"
sounds neat, definitely something that can cook there

Is there a series that has more hype match-up potential than Metal Gear? Honest question, because I don't see how the below MUs don't pop off. And they're all villain MUs too. I didn't even mention the rest of MGR cast or the potential Solid Snake runback. These villain MUs also all have good alts with equally good animation potential.

ocux62ndjy591.png

fuhrer_bradley_vs_solidus_snake_by_greendemon888_devzhix-fullview.jpg

49e1c758-9375-4654-9131-ccd9400ddaf3

nick-fury-vs-big-boss-marvel-vs-metal-gear-death-battle-v0-gt9iwgngc5cb1.png
With the exception of Armstrong, do the Metal Gear characters here win their matchups?

With the exception of Armstrong, do the Metal Gear characters here win their matchups?
By what I know and by this sites stats, the Snakes should win their matches. Solidus has HF blades which neg durability and has speeds that should trounce Bradley. Liquid should just out-stat Wesker, though I don't know much about Wesker.

I guess it's possible for Big Boss to out-stat Nick Fury too, but there's no ******* way the Director of Shield doesn't have some bullshit that gives him the win. If they let him get the upper tiers of his equipment, then I'm pretty sure he's got an Iron Man suit lying around.

I guess it's possible for Big Boss to out-stat Nick Fury too, but there's no ******* way the Director of Shield doesn't have some bullshit that gives him the win. If they let him get the upper tiers of his equipment, then I'm pretty sure he's got an Iron Man suit lying around.
His profile has a High 1-B.

Funny enough, I feel both best MUs are vs Unicron.
To add on to this, as for who I feel would win:

Unicron oustats the Anti-Spiral in pretty much every way. And afaik, the Antispiral really has nothing to prevent himself from getting eaten by Unicron

Anti-Monitor solidly beats Unicron, even excluding his 6th dimension key. While base Anti-Monitor doesn't really stack up to Unicron, his absorption hax is actually ******* crazy and much better than Unicron's. So Base Anti-Monitor could likely beat Unicron via Absorption.

By what I know and by this sites stats, the Snakes should win their matches. Solidus has HF blades which neg durability and has speeds that should trounce Bradley. Liquid should just out-stat Wesker, though I don't know much about Wesker.

In marvel ultimate alliance 2 Nick Fury is the final boss, possessed by nanites, imagine having that Nick fight a metal gear character

Back