• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Touhou sweep… finally ends… I figured this is where it would end anyways. We were on what, 3 back to back wins? Lol.

Wish we could’ve seen Youmu’s phantom half in combat a bit more for more interesting choreo but this was fun

Also hey DJTiki co directed it, that’s cool

Two new trailers

LEROY LETS ******* GOOOOOO

scans? Or name of the run?

I didn't know RWBY had comics outside of crossovers.

See above for the scan

See above for the scan
team-america-sick.gif

Yeah currently theres:
  • RWBY x Justice League, a comic run thats not really even a crossover, its just the normal RWBY universe with a bunch of bootleg OCs modeled after the justice league that have just always existed in the RWBY universe
  • DC/RWBY, the current comic run where the DC and RWBY universes got merged together and everyone is getting powers from the other universes
  • Justice League x RWBY: Heroes and Huntresses, the upcoming 100% non-canon animated movie

You know considering DeathBattle is usually more lenient when it comes to using other media, even if Maka is scaled to 2-C because of Fire Force things couldn't DB scale Ruby to the same tier thanks to Cross Tag Battle and System XX? Though depending on how this DC x RWBY comic is going right now, I wouldn't be totally surprised if Salem really did merge the DCU and RWBY universes together and Ruby scales to that in some fashion and form

You know considering DeathBattle is usually more lenient when it comes to using other media, even if Maka is scaled to 2-C because of Fire Force things couldn't DB scale Ruby to the same tier thanks to Cross Tag Battle and System XX? Though depending on how this DC x RWBY comic is going right now, I wouldn't be totally surprised if Salem really did merge the DCU and RWBY universes together and Ruby scales to that in some fashion and form
Uh no because BlazBlue isn’t canon to RWBY

Then Soul Eater gets another canon one-shot that somehow makes Maka and the rest even more broken lol.

Any who questionable MUs aside what kinda death do you think Atom Vs Antman will have?

My ideas:

*For Hank; its pretty obvious (imo) it will probably reference Aquaman vs Namor by making his ants eat Ray alive then Ray says "get these guys off me" then Hank corrects him by saying most ants are actually female (a subtle jab at Aquaman).

*For Ray; I'm not sure what kinda kill he would pull on Hank, perharps an Uno reverse card? where Ray reflects the unstable Pym particles back at Hank causing the shrink gore death that was in the first (and best) Ant-Man movie.
*One of them shrinks and goes inside their opponent's butthole and grows.

Back