• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dio_vs_yujiro_sprite_art_by_turles3445_dha8ff1-fullview.jpg
Reminds me that I still gotta make that 8th Booty Warrior Yujiro profile over on Joke Battles Wiki lol

Honestly DB should just do the final update now. If they haven’t gotten a deal in the last month and 27 days they aren’t getting one in the last two
Aint a video supposed to come out before Friday telling us there fate(which is dead at this point)

So another 'Doomer retrospective' question: If this really is the end of Death Battle, what character or verse are you surprised didn't make it on the show before now?

Not 'I WANTED this character', what character or series felt like they were definitely going to get an episode but it just never materialized?

For me I think the main two were Luffy and Sailor Moon. Never actually seen either, but they both felt like they were always looming on the horizon. Luffy's MU options were a little more controversial, not everyone was happy with his options (but that certainly never stopped Death Battle for just going for it sometimes), but Sailor Moon felt like there were some pretty solidly locked in options that would've been reasonable episodes. I have no fandom for either, but I was always waiting for them to show up in the 'Next Time'.

So another 'Doomer retrospective' question: If this really is the end of Death Battle, what character or verse are you surprised didn't make it on the show before now?

Not 'I WANTED this character', what character or series felt like they were definitely going to get an episode but it just never materialized?

For me I think the main two were Luffy and Sailor Moon. Never actually seen either, but they both felt like they were always looming on the horizon. Luffy's MU options were a little more controversial, not everyone was happy with his options (but that certainly never stopped Death Battle for just going for it sometimes), but Sailor Moon felt like there were some pretty solidly locked in options that would've been reasonable episodes. I have no fandom for either, but I was always waiting for them to show up in the 'Next Time'.
Ruby Rose, give all the other RWBY girls had their episode.

All of the ballot choices from S10's ballot.

Seiya given how back in the day he was constantly brought up against Goku and Usagi

Also Liu Kang given he's the MC Of MK

And Asura a no brainer

I’ll say it again: Ultraman and Evangelion are hugely popular in the East so I am shocked they never made it in
Og Ultraman I can get outside Godzilla who they already used(and the Hulk became a popular option) he didn't have anybody
Sure there's some fighter but nobody knows who the **** that guy is and ya need someone to carry Ultraman nowadays

Og Ultraman I can get outside Godzilla who they already used(and the Hulk became a popular option) he didn't have anybody
Sure there's some fighter but nobody knows who the **** that guy is and ya need someone to carry Ultraman nowadays
Ultraman vs Godzilla is far, FAR better than Hulk vs Godzilla. It would have brought in a new series and combatant rather than just having the same character be used a third ******* time.

Ultraman vs Godzilla is far, FAR better than Hulk vs Godzilla. It would have brought in a new series and combatant rather than just having the same character be used a third ******* time.
Maybe I don't have any feelings towards it
Point is Ultraman options aren't very strong

The fact a lesser Ultra in comparison like Zero has a better chance if RT didn't get the axe of appearing before the OG kinda tells you how bad the og spread was

Like some of the others said, Ruby Rose is a huge surprise. But I guess it seemed like they were waiting for RWBY to finish before letting her in.

And I know we already had a Godzilla Mu in the past, but it's surprising to me that they never did Godzilla again.

Has Kamen Rider ever made it into DB? I don't recall NGL.
No.

1. Segata Sanshiro is played as by the same actor who played as Kamen Rider Ichigo.
2. Kamen Rider Ichigo vs Captain America was on the Champion Poll 2022. And we knew which two matchups won that poll.

I motivated by the Looney Tunes, Woody Woodpecker, and Mickey Mouse upgrades to see if Scooby Doo can have a similar composite except not really profile, turns out the profiles if they existed would be split into 4 and poor Mystery Incorporated gets nothing

Back