• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screenshot_20230522-143856.jpg
Atom looks funny when an ant comes out of his mouth. His lips look comically big and funny
Atom looks funny when an ant comes out of his mouth. His lips look comically big and funny
Atom pog
Atom pog

What happens if he was a guess character in MK and he has to fight that nasty bug lady.
That was a lot more creative than I expected.
Agreed, a major step up (or 5) over Strange Vs Fate in terms of power usage plus I appreciated the voice direction.

Hopefully it pulls a Bondwick and has legs....but I doubt it.

I do expect a rough start for this season. I doubt Chosenborn will draw either

Billcord will probably turn things around when it happens.

So I've been wondering...

Since a lot of Marvel VS DC matchups lately have been almost nearly equal in stats and relied mostly on abilities, weaknesses, and wonky massive outlier feats for the results, are there any old Marvel vs DC matches that could have a different result if the characters were deemed equals in stats?

So I've been wondering...

Since a lot of Marvel VS DC matchups lately have been almost nearly equal in stats and relied mostly on abilities, weaknesses, and wonky massive outlier feats for the results, are there any old Marvel vs DC matches that could have a different result if the characters were deemed equals in stats?
Thor vs WW for one. Didn't even give him God-Blast, SMH.

So Dragonborn VS Chosen Undead?

Its going to be quite interesting to see how they handle them, like would they allow them to use all weapons/items from their games or limit them, or if they would accept scaling/feats based on lore/cosmology or not.

Thor vs WW for one. Didn't even give him God-Blast, SMH.
Again it wasn't helped the animation was literally unfinished. Thor did get a "little" revenge as a summon for Wanda (even tho she lost).
I remember someone made an entire video going through why Rouge won
I remember seeing peeps using Storm beating Wonder Woman in the DCxMarvel comic crossover as jurisdiction on why Rogue also won her DB (the "good old days").

Again it wasn't helped the animation was literally unfinished.
I'm not harping on the animation, I'm harping on the analysis. Wasn't even included there, and Thor's stats have been redone quite a few times now.

Thor did get a "little" revenge as a summon for Wanda (even tho she lost).
Ah, Thor vs Superman has been a childhood match up of mine. Nice to see that get briefly referenced at.

I'm not harping on the animation, I'm harping on the analysis. Wasn't even included there, and Thor's stats have been redone quite a few times now.
Oh I'm well aware of that but a great animated fight can soften the blow of terrible research and/or scaling but WW Vs Thor didn't even have that, so it was the rotten cherry on top also you're pretty much reviving the meme of Thor progressively getting faster every time he is mentioned in a Marvel related DB prior to Thorgeta.

Oh I'm well aware of that but a great animated fight can soften the blow of terrible research and/or scaling but WW Vs Thor didn't even have that, so it was the rotten cherry on top also you're pretty much reviving the meme of Thor progressively getting faster every time he is mentioned in a Marvel related DB prior to Thorgeta.
Gonna be faster than Wally next time he shows up.

Not sure we still need spoilers now episode is out but just in case.

I find it amusing that they gave Hank the strength advantage when Ray could punch with the mass of a White Dwarf Star. And I am not sure Overspace would count since he needs to bring his opponents in there to make use of it. Who knows, maybe they were taking into account that Palmer doesn't always punch with that much force and it would be irrelevant once he broke the bio-belt.

Either way, good episode and I agree with the results. Only real complaint is that the models seem a bit janky at times. Curious who will come out on top for next time.

Any chance the battle of doctors goes differently (or at least is much closer than the lowballed shitshow they put poor Strange through)?
Yes. Strange always wins, but with modern DB scaling, he takes a sizable gap.
Nah i wouldn't underestimate Dr fate that mu is definitely a close one even back then
Idk who would win now but neither taking it in a sizeable margin

What Novel Ender Dragon feat?
Being a spawn of The Universal Great Chaos (Herobrine), the Ender Dragon´s energy can do this

“I have said all this before and I will say it again. I hate you, Fin. I hate you, Mo. I hate you more than the last time I told you I hated you,” Grumpo began. “The ender dragon is the heart of this world. It beats in the center of the End, round and round in circles, steady as a pulse. Nothing works without ED. And since the beginning, humans have come questing after it. To find ED and kill it for no particular good reason other than that it is killable. Every time my poor doggo dies, another one must be born. That cycle was perfectly acceptable. A world must have a heart. The ender dragon vanishes, an egg appears in its place, and a new ender dragon rises. But something as powerful and ancient and loyal to the Great Chaos who is its master does not die without leaving…a wake. Let’s call it that. When a ship passes by at great speed, the sea churns and ripples after it as water is displaced and replaced again. That is what happens when the ender dragon dies. What is going to happen in about…oh, I would wager ten to fifteen minutes, give or take. A great wake pulses out from its body. It travels through the End like the tide. It touches everything and everyone. And it makes them forget. The world resets. What came before is gone. There is only the now.” (Chapter 21)-

End is Infinite too
Loathsome rocketed out of nowhere. Her bloodshot eyes streamed tears. The undead demon horse collided with her mother, knocking her out of the courtyard. The mare turned round to look at Mo just as ED opened his mouth and emptied his gullet onto Jess, Koal, Karshen, Koneka, and Loathsome, engulfing them all with white-hot fire. The humans went to ash in an instant. Fin didn’t even have time to call Jess’s name. Koal’s face went slack with total disbelief, then drifted away like dust. Till the last second, he simply knew he was going to escape. He always escaped. Karshen dissolved into smoke. Koneka looked up at the infinite blackness of the End. It is lonely out here on the dunes, Fin heard her think, and then she was gone, too. (Chapter 22)

there are others novels too

Back