• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's gonna be me

Rocket vs Stich is basically a battle between Weaponry vs Physical Might...And also guns.

Rocket's equipment destroys Stich but Stich destroys Rocket physically
I think Stitch embodies the adage of "the best defense is a good offense" which for an opponent like Rocket whom's banking on his vast arsenal and quick thinking is going to be troublesome for him, the speed game is certainly going to be a primary factor but other tertiary factors intelligence and strategy will be quite important too.

factors intelligence and strategy will be quite important too.
Pretty sure Stitch is a hell of a lot smarter than Rocket.

Then again given this is Marvel in DB they'll probably pull out some random shit like "Rocket could build tech to beat up higher dimensional beings!" or some nonsense.

Then again given this is Marvel in DB they'll probably pull out some random shit like "Rocket could build tech to beat up higher dimensional beings!" or some nonsense.
Yeah, and Stitch is extremely adaptable(if memory serves me right) and can think faster than a supercomputer, Rocket is definitely more cunning though.

Stitch_vs_Rocket.png

What are stitch stats via all the shit he's getting

Which Anna would we be using here?
Some want just standard Anna excluding Engage and Heroes but others want full composite Anna. (Heard that Engage Anna is universe level but FEH Anna is multiverse level to 5-D.)

Question is do we use main story FE characters for one matchup and composite FE characters for others. This may also change the verdict for PMD Grovyle vs Lucina.

Nice work.

Is Kars vs Meruem a good MU?
Yes thematically.
Just one issue: Killua just died to Mikoto, Gon would die to Deku or "Kid Goku", Meruem would die to Kars. Hell even Hisoka may die to Gambit now given the speed gap.

Rocket vs Stich is basically a battle between Weaponry vs Physical Might...And also guns.

Rocket's equipment destroys Stich but Stich destroys Rocket physically
Stitch vs Rocket Raccoon in intelligence
Consensus is Stitch is perceived to be more a genius in adapting to situations while Rocket is more a cunning strategist in sketching plans and putting them to work.
Both are skilled combatants underneath their cute looks otherwise.
(Another Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka? Can imagine this whole battle script slapping into Stitch vs Rocket Raccoon and works well.)

Sure this is a real toss up.

Oh someone is finally digging back what feats Stitch!Stitch has done.

Last edited:

No, that's false. Star Lord literally called Rocket the most Tactical Sound Person he knows, and he's been around Avengers and X-Men who are leagues above Stitch in Intelligence.

No, that's false. Star Lord literally called Rocket the most Tactical Sound Person he knows, and he's been around Avengers and X-Men who are leagues above Stitch in Intelligence.
Different type of intelligence there. Star Lord first of all, is not a valid authority when it comes to making those type of statements. Dudes as dumb as a bag of coal, secondly he meant in terms of tactics.

Stitch thinks faster than a supercomputer can, has a dumby high IQ, etc.

Honestly this episode made me wanna check toaru series sooner or later, was kinda skeptical way back cuz i guess the order of watch and all that, but it kinda made me interested to see more of mikasa and others of that world
I suggest the light novels, the anime is pretty mid

Back