• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nobody gave a shit when Dio beat Alucard or when Broly beat Hulk, you probably will get at best five people who'll get angry
Tbf DioCard happens where Alucard peak wank passed by then and capeshit characters don't have high reputation among normies
Plus the fights were done well enough folks couldn't careless over the outcome

You're not gonna tell me that these 2 episodes had as much shitstorm as Ben vs Hal
Oh no they didn't there's no argument there
Ya never getting a fight close to that in terms of a shit storm

Maybe gioker but frankly GER rep of being unbeatable has wanned over the years

You're not gonna tell me that these 2 episodes had as much shitstorm as Ben vs Hal
The only reason Ben vs Hal was such a shitstorm because that was the most relevant Hal had been in over half a decade so his fans lached on to that shit. Most other fan bases aren't that desperate.

I kinda wanna see Kylo Ren vs Edelgard now just so I can see Wiz explain how Edelgard did nothing wrong.

I never played a single Fire Emblem game before, does Edelgard do anything wrong?

The only reason Ben vs Hal was such a shitstorm because that was the most relevant Hal had been in over half a decade so his fans lached on to that shit. Most other fan bases aren't that desperate.
M8 the outrage stem Ben fans seeing there boy get beat by somebody who's a B-tier

Last edited:
People taught Alucard would beat Dio and look at its success in views
Because it's still a great episode with a fantastic fight, even complimented by those who hate the verdict, and it has Alucard, one of the OGs unbeatable guys in VS and memey punchy boi DIO behind it.

Guts has to do ALL the carrying for the other guy. Not the same.
Oh yeah Sauron got who comments too lmao

And yeah, Guts vs Dimitri was requested somewhat at least. More pressing issue seems to be casuals thinking Guts stomps which surely that one wont be too bad.

Because it's still a great episode with a fantastic fight, even complimented by those who hate the verdict, and it has Alucard, one of the OGs unbeatable guys in VS and memey punchy boi DIO behind it.

Guts has to do ALL the carrying for the other guy. Not the same.
Careful, with all your hatred of FE, others might think you're a Fire Emblem fan.

image0.jpg

M8 the outrage stem Ben fans seeing there boy get beat by somebody who's a B-tier
Sure but the only reason why it maintained to be relevant was because it was one of the only Ws Hal got in the past decade. Most of the time matches that causes salt usually blow over after a while when something new happens with the character but since Hal is Hal that didn't happen any time soon.

I kinda wanna see Kylo Ren vs Edelgard now just so I can see Wiz explain how Edelgard did nothing wrong.

I never played a single Fire Emblem game before, does Edelgard do anything wrong?
She’s a woman so all she can do is wrong
As a character in a verse with a relatively fair split of notable males and females, ... whether Edelgard did anything wrong or not has nothing to do with being a female or not.

Oh

Condolences for anyone affected

Back