• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are Devil Hunters. Both are team leaders for their respective organisations (Public Safety Department and Stellaron Hunters). Both have mindhax/control based powers that manifest as strings or chains (Control Devil powers and Spirit Whisper). Both have little regard or empathy for others and are willing to cause as much collateral damage as is required to achieve their goals and will kill anything and anyone that gets in their way. Kafka uses a gun and a katana, both of who's Devils were significant antagonists to Makima's group. Both like dressing sharp and enjoy watching movies. Both lead the protagonist on and manipulate them in various ways. Makima is obsessed with the Chainsaw Devil while Kafka has a similar obsession with fate. Lastly, Makima is the Control Devil while Kafka is always in control because she knows the script of reality and will know every future event and branching possibilities.

Eh, still a trash MU nonetheless, and both of them has a better mu out there with Makima vs Gojo has been reserved guarranted

bruh its not cope. im speaking fax
images

It ain't ass, but both have better MUs.
Well, maybe a bad one is more fitting than trash but yeah
Speaking of, what are the connections between Mami and Kafka? You seemed pretty adamant on them fighting each other.
Nothing deep, i just like it since it came out of nowherr and be like "yeah that's good'
And mainly because i'm hoping for standalone series for Mami as the protag and not dying

Of course, a creation feat. It's always those.
I have to travel back in time and put the inventor of creation feats into eternal sleep.

@RiloKileyFan We are going to miss you for a month.

You better follow your words though. Don't break your promises, don't break your bet.
I won't break my promise.
Man, if it happens, don't complain if you have to leave for a month lol.
It won't happen, just watch. heck, it may not even hit 600k in a day, which would be even more hilarious.

I'll be here!

Finally got around to seeing Guts vs Dimitri. Gotta say, **** all the haters, 10/10 I ain't even lying.

Seriously, that fight was actually too good. I have never been really hit by any fake-outs this show has done before, but I straight up thought Guts was going to pull out a win at the end, and I bizarrely appreciate that the animation got me to feel that.

Also God's Hand was bitchin too, no cap.

Casual FE fans aren't ready for 5D Infinite/Immeasurable FIre Emblem

So it should be exposed to them asap 😎
Will it be good if we do it with Composite Anna vs Composite Kecleon?

Good episode - joke episode or not

Premiered 7 hours ago

If we go full optimistic we MAY have 1m clicks within 24 hours instead of 48.
Still, not KillSaka.

Is anyone actually growing in Spinal vs Cervantes?

Undead pirate death battle that fits the skull cipher and shows how strong/weak Soul Calibur actually is.
Premiered 12 hours ago

If a little miracle happens we may actually have 1m clicks in slightly more than 1 day.

Anyways my thoughts on the next time
martian_manhunter_vs_silver_surfer_by_greekdbw_dfu4yqt-250t.jpg

On one hand it's another Marvel vs DC episode and a Cosmic one and after one shorty before its easy to be all doom n gloom

Other than that I like The MU its Franky interesting and the beth for both plus it's one of the few good capeshit related MU left

Neither had any good Mu so why not do this?

Silver Surfer Black vs Fernus goes hard
It also saved piccolo from MMH

Finally got around to seeing Guts vs Dimitri. Gotta say, **** all the haters, 10/10 I ain't even lying.

Seriously, that fight was actually too good. I have never been really hit by any fake-outs this show has done before, but I straight up thought Guts was going to pull out a win at the end, and I bizarrely appreciate that the animation got me to feel that.

Also God's Hand was bitchin too, no cap.
powers vs no powers fight excepted outcome(no fun theorizing this week ) .gutz wont be able to do anything "cool" cause of no powers /haxes to animated in the fight
i guess u can enjoy naruto sad music and think everyone a "cool guy"
more a sprites guy than 3D need a arcsystem team (DBZ fighterz) to make "anime" look good
no insane salt from fans so waiting for next week(example when ash vs alain pokemon battle was best for salt)

Back