• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realized I saw Anne Boonchuy's sword jabbed through Luz's hat. Anuz confirmed?
image0.jpg

There's no way we're getting Terry this season. There is absolutely no possible reality in which that is possible.

I would ***** LOVE if Terry returned, it's just not happening. I will literally eat my hat if he comes back.
Nah I’m just wondering, Terry would be cool but I think it’s just a funny meme

Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer is the next DB yay

As for the DB itself, the fight was great, really fun animation in this one, music felt fitting. I'm glad Bill won cause I don't care about Discord at all, though narratively speaking, it's sad Discord lost oof. One of the best fights this season.

Can't really say anything about the analysis as I'm kinda just a casual when it comes to Gravity Falls and Idk anything about MLP.

Last edited:
So far, Youtube comment section seems pretty civilized about the episode.
Yeah cause the character that’s popular one and the one that’s not didnt
Not everyone is in the versus community
It is simple: being a lie does not mean not being convincing, and nearly only versus community has the time and attention to analyze find how DEATH BATTLE!'s verdict is wrong.

The episode is possibly manipulative to mislead people into believing that Bill wins. First, let's check their listed power:
Bill's Listed Power:
  • Deals
  • Shapeshifting
  • Regeneration
  • Telekinesis
  • Duplication
  • Clairvoyance
  • Laser Beams
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Electrokinesis
  • Petrification
  • Force Fields
  • Control over time, space, matter, gravity
  • Phasing
  • Soul Manipulation
  • Quantum Uncertainty
  • Reality Warping
  • ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE
Discord's Listed Power:
  • Time Travel
  • Mind Control
  • Illusion Creation
  • Transformations
  • Regeneration
  • Basically anything you can think of.
  • Anything he can think of too!
Bill's power list is visually far longer than Discord's. And it would certainly mislead people into believing that Bill is the more haxed character.

Second, the verdict. It has been explained again and again. DEATH BATTLE invented new abilities for Bill and removed Discord's abilities .

Third, Bill is the character who is surrounded by hyperbole statements (11-D or something), but Discord is less surrounded by hyperbole statements than Bill.

The episode is 4/10. Four for the fight animation being visually good and the cameos. The verdict is so bad that it ruined the episode, ruined MLP and GF characters' stats and abilities, and ruined the matchup (think about the upcoming Bill wank among normies and versus debaters).

Last edited:
It is simple: being a lie does not mean not being convincing, and nearly only versus community has the time and attention to analyze find how DEATH BATTLE!'s verdict is wrong.

The episode is possibly manipulative to mislead people into believing that Bill wins. First, let's check their listed power:
Bill's Listed Power:

Discord's Listed Power:

Bill's power list is visually far longer than Discord's. And it would certainly mislead people into believing that Bill is the more haxed character.

Second, the verdict. It has been explained again and again. DEATH BATTLE invented new abilities for Bill and removed Discord's abilities .

Third, Bill is the character who is surrounded by hyperbole statements (11-D or something), but Discord is less surrounded by hyperbole statements than Bill.

The episode is 4/10. Four for the fight animation being visually good and the cameos. The verdict is so bad that it ruined the episode, ruined MLP and GF characters' stats and abilities, and ruined the matchup (think about the upcoming Bill wank among normies and versus debaters).

Bill's Listed Power:

Discord's Listed Power:

Bro can you just shut the f*** up? Peoples already gave some counter points on your arguments yet you still continuing like a crap
Yeah we can critique alright, but with this kind of critique, i honestly think it need to be stop
At least @fandom_0ホルスファルコン将軍0 know what he is doing despite so salty and (hate to admit it lel) so does Rilo despite he's getting out of the hand

I feel like you are not deserving that Sumireko pfp of you still continuing this crap

Chances are the fight is going to come down to if Alex can infect Cole and if Cole has the AoE to wipe out Blacklight, otherwise Alex will regenerate.

That's if he logically can touch him though, Cole safely holds the stat trinity by orders of magnitude. Main thing Alex has going for him is regeneration and hax.

Chances are the fight is going to come down to if Alex can infect Cole and if Cole has the AoE to wipe out Blacklight, otherwise Alex will regenerate.

That's if he logically can touch him though, Cole safely holds the stat trinity by orders of magnitude. Main thing Alex has going for him is regeneration and hax.
To be honest, I feel that Cole has the AOE and the speed to wipe out Blacklight.

But I'm not sure how DEATH BATTLE! interrupts their abilities as they have made a horrible verdict in Bill VS Discord and fanon battles in Death Battle Fanon Wiki has statements of Alex W.
Bro can you just shut the f*** up? Peoples already gave some counter points on your arguments yet you still continuing like a crap
Yeah we can critique alright, but with this kind of critique, i honestly think it need to be stop
At least @fandom_0ホルスファルコン将軍0 know what he is doing despite so salty and (hate to admit it lel) so does Rilo despite he's getting out of the hand

I feel like you are not deserving that Sumireko pfp of you still continuing this crap
DEATH BATTLE has intentionally or unintentionally justify a verdict in a matchup, even if the verdict is wrong. And the worse thing is that it automatically labels anyone who criticizes the verdict as aggressive. Criticism is unavoidably less emotionally peaceful than blindly accepting.
Well I am often thinking a losing Alex tried to infect Good Cole just to turn Good Cole into Evil Cole.
Does Alex's virus have such ability?

DEATH BATTLE has intentionally or unintentionally justify a verdict in a matchup, even if the verdict is wrong. And the worse thing is that it automatically labels anyone who criticizes the verdict as aggressive. Criticism is unavoidably less emotionally peaceful than blindly accepting.
Blah blah blah
Yet your criticism are trash with how many peoples jump on you, yet your rock-headed attitude are still doing it

Just stop, you are not much better

Bill's Listed Power:
  • Deals
  • Shapeshifting
  • Regeneration
  • Telekinesis
  • Duplication
  • Clairvoyance
  • Laser Beams
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Electrokinesis
  • Petrification
  • Force Fields
  • Control over time, space, matter, gravity
  • Phasing
  • Soul Manipulation
  • Quantum Uncertainty
  • Reality Warping
  • ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE
Discord's Listed Power:
  • Time Travel
  • Mind Control
  • Illusion Creation
  • Transformations
  • Regeneration
  • Basically anything you can think of.
Look I don’t agree with the verdict or their reasoning either but you’re just making up problems with the episode. This list of Discord’s powers is from the second panel showing off his abilities, combining both his powers are listed as:
  • Reality Warping
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Elemental Control
  • Power Removal
  • Telekinesis
  • Duplication
  • Petrification
  • Interdimensional Portal Creation
  • Time Travel
  • Mind control
  • Illusion Creation
  • Transformations
  • Regeneration
  • Basically anything he can think of.
Much more evenly matched as you can see. Could they have listed more for Discord? Sure but they could do the same for Bill and it can be pretty clearly summed up by what they say and when it lists he can do anything.

To be honest, I feel that Cole has the AOE and the speed to wipe out Blacklight.

But I'm not sure how DEATH BATTLE! interrupts their abilities as they have made a horrible verdict in Bill VS Discord and fanon battles in Death Battle Fanon Wiki has statements of Alex W.
He might have that kind of range with the RFI, but normally I'm not too sure. Speed wise it's complicated because you need to eradicate the virus, which they couldn't accomplish with nukes because shocker he survived.

I wouldn't go so far to say an Alex win is 100% incorrect, it's more likely that Cole pulls a win more often than not but Alex infecting Cole and winning that way is a plausible outcome. It's because this fight isn't purely about the stats, I'm sure you could argue Cole higher than what we have him on here (unlike Alex, who I'm pretty sure is safely in the territory he currently is in) and it wouldn't change the results too much.

Look I don’t agree with the verdict or their reasoning either but you’re just making up problems with the episode. This list of Discord’s powers is from the second panel showing off his abilities, combining both his powers are listed as:
  • Reality Warping
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Elemental Control
  • Power Removal
  • Telekinesis
  • Duplication
  • Petrification
  • Interdimensional Portal Creation
  • Time Travel
  • Mind control
  • Illusion Creation
  • Transformations
  • Regeneration
  • Basically anything he can think of.
Much more evenly matched as you can see. Could they have listed more for Discord? Sure but they could do the same for Bill and it can be pretty clearly summed up by what they say and when it lists he can do anything.
Just let him be, no matter how much we reasoning him, he's still rock-headed regardless

Back