• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image0.jpg
still the best for Liu kang.and arguments about how its a stomp is dumb
It was a stomp before and not like Liu Kang is bust universes 24/7

I don't get why they bring up Mario anyways when literally almost every Mario thread and feat or ability is met with high scrutiny these days. It's not at all part of the verses with extreme leniency
Tbf that's only in very specific circles that try and take everything to insane degrees and not just Mario, like 90% of those Multi+ Infinite Speed Mario peeps also argue the same stats for Zelda. Nintendo in generally really gets these oddly specific high-end interpretations, like everyone that's appeared in a first party Nintendo game is somehow higher dimensional and immeasurable in these certain circles I don't get it. Generally most people into power scaling either slap Mario dudes in the tier 8 to 4 range (A few going up to universal). Personally stick them at solar or multi-solar system level myself, pretty safe and decently consistent middle ground for them.

I don't get why they bring up Mario anyways when literally almost every Mario thread and feat or ability is met with high scrutiny these days. It's not at all part of the verses with extreme leniency
Hate to say but perhaps the Mario verse needs a separation by branch rather than DC Comics.

Also this explains why Mario characters are inherently hard to use for a character versus debate (despite their massive popularity) unless you just full composite them.

Are Cthulu Mythos characters able to get into DB?
There comes some of the creepiest and most buffed verse.

Which matchups do we have btw.

Infamous 2 was 12 years ago.

They are cheeky to add Spider-Man in description, it might trick the algorithm a tiny bit lol
Reminds everyone how overdue the matchup itself is.

See what algorithm tricks we would have for Alex Mercer (Prototype) preview.

Last time we have...

If I imply about Mario, its about other places at this point. This is one of few dedicated VS places to scrutinize it somewhat besides like what, CharacterRant & WWW Reddit, Space Battle forums & 4Chan's DB threads? DB & DBM Reddits are all over that shit and those are dedicated to DB talks.

And frankly its really problem that everything gets extremely high, especially here. Danny Phantom side characters being Tier 2 is one of the biggest brain rots there is.

I just found a new way BillCord is wrong, this time by their own video. They say Bill could destroy Discord’s soul, but in the part where they talk about Discord’s chaos empowerment they show a quote that says he can move his spirit to a safe place while he causes havoc elsewhere. So he could just not even have his spirit present while fighting Bill lol

Back