• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just found a new way BillCord is wrong, this time by their own video. They say Bill could destroy Discord’s soul, but in the part where they talk about Discord’s chaos empowerment they show a quote that says he can move his spirit to a safe place while he causes havoc elsewhere. So he could just not even have his spirit present while fighting Bill lol

If I imply about Mario, its about other places at this point. This is one of few dedicated VS places to scrutinize it somewhat besides like what, CharacterRant & WWW Reddit, Space Battle forums & 4Chan's DB threads? DB & DBM Reddits are all over that shit and those are dedicated to DB talks.

And frankly its really problem that everything gets extremely high, especially here. Danny Phantom side characters being Tier 2 is one of the biggest brain rots there is.
Everyone would laugh at 2-C Danny Phantom when they cannot stop a "space phantom kryptonite meteor" from hitting Earth and took almost one episode and efforts from almost all main characters to make an Earth with all inhabitants intangible - which yielded far less than recreating a universe.

They gave Discord ability to resurrect his soul eventually, time travel, 4th wall awareness and even knowledge about Bill yet they still concluded Bill wins :V
Because they do not want to yell that they buy 11-D Bill Cipher (and dar stronger Axolotl) and some extra conspiracy theories

Then they said that Bill Cipher is more brutal when most of the time Discord is not even having war and therefore not needing to go brutal - or just want to train up Mane Six.

Last edited:
Ranking the combatants based off how attractive they are:

Ant-Man vs Atom: Atom
Skyrim vs Darksouls: Chosen Undead (I like undead *************, Hisako is sexy as ****)
Killua vs Misaka: ...
Stitch vs Rocket Raccoon: Rocket gives off dilf energy in the MCU
Darth Vader vs Obito: Obito
Phoenix vs Raven: Raven (You're not gonna find me voting for a red-head)
Guts vs Dimtiri: Dimitri (Sorry Guts)
Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer: Martian Manhunter (Silver Surfer is so ******* boring to look at)
Bill Cipher vs Discord: Bill Cipher
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer: Alex Mercer

ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 35

Many Bleach matchups are mismatches because most of the time, opponents of Bleach characters can't see them. What if Bleach characters have fake bodies? Urahara's Gigai seems to have similar power to his real self. https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Gigai
If we buy verse equalization, it’s not really an issue if said verse has a chi/life-energy equivalent. Nen, Haki, Chakra, Stands, and and Ki have all been shown to perceive and even interact with ghosts or similar non-corporeal entities. Not to mention they all ultimately are derived from the same idea of transcendent essence of “the life energy present in all living things” so Bleach is not really unique in that aspect.

The only thing that had me interested in Flopex was if the analysis/presentation would be in the S1/S2 style. It's not. Oh they put the stupid ad in the middle of the preview again. And the jokes are so painfully unfunny bruh. They put a ******* fart joke in there. Who the **** is writing this shit? There's only been good joke/cutaway this whole darn season.

I can't wait for this to shit to flop.

The only thing that had me interested in Flopex was if the analysis/presentation would be in the S1/S2 style. It's not. Oh they put the stupid ad in the middle of the preview again. And the jokes are so painfully unfunny bruh. Who the ***** is writing this shit? There's only been good joke/cutaway this whole darn season.

I can't wait for this to shit to flop.
This person has one ******* joke and its the least funny thing

Back