• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
84DiC1F_d.webp

GoYu refuses to let MoonDoka get an easy time.

ehhh still not feeling 3D Freezeratron
anyways

Colex is doing slightly worse than Flo-Gutsmitri and would probably take a whole week and more to reach 1 mil, still better than Killsaka.

So not the best, but not the worst. Since a couple of Colexers in the community acknowledged their ep would not do that well to begin with, I don't see the point of making fun of it. So there will be no further comment from me.
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
738,001 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
I0GxIIX_d.webp

Funny how GutsMitri and ColEx both have Kevin Rivera doing a great job in voicing a character with Alex in the respective combatant's name.

84DiC1F_d.webp

GoYu refuses to let MoonDoka get an easy time.

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer (Infamous VS Prototype) | DEATH BATTLE!
738,001 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
I0GxIIX_d.webp

Funny how GutsMitri and ColEx both have Kevin Rivera doing a great job in voicing a character with Alex in the respective combatant's name.
755,682 clicks in 2.5 days
Me8Prgh_d.webp

I wonder if this Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer episode and its click performance would shape how people would choose the matchup for the champion poll.

I mean technically they already consider DBS macrocosm as 13x uni, while VSW is like what, 3? And they prolly think multipliers x uni is same as real unis

Maybe theyll use that 60x uni in order to account for destroying Kaioshin Realm they mentioned in blogs.

Yeah DB doesn't make a real distinction between 3-A and Low 2-C if we do.

Like if a dude blows up a universe and then gets twice as strong, and another dude merges two universes together they don't make the former 3-A and the latter 2-C like we would, they make both 2 times universal and that's that.

Also in other news

Konosuba S3 comes back next year

Nice.

Id be down for Kazuma vs Subaru or Akko vs Megumin
1. For how long can Megumin stand against Akko?
2. Kazuma vs Subaru would be legendary (and would be one Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media would compete to get their hands on)
3. Do not get too hyped for Konosuba be on Death Battle - Atelier Ryza anime and a few Atelier series games are launched and we do not see very solid matchups. (Sucrose or Mona - both from Genshin Impact - are pit against Reisalin Stout and that's it)

Nice.

1. For how long can Megumin stand against Akko?
2. Kazuma vs Subaru would be legendary (and would be one Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media would compete to get their hands on)
3. Do not get too hyped for Konosuba be on Death Battle - Atelier Ryza anime and a few Atelier series games are launched and we do not see very solid matchups. (Sucrose or Mona - both from Genshin Impact - are pit against Reisalin Stout and that's it)
You act like konosuba gonna be overshadowed by a moba game lol
Man be smoking crack if he thinks more people like Genshin than Konosuba

755,682 clicks in 2.5 days
Me8Prgh_d.webp

I wonder if this Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer episode and its click performance would shape how people would choose the matchup for the champion poll.
xdDNJWz_d.webp

769,077 views by now

Back