• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle X: Link vs Trunks

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
As some of you might know, the next DBX episode will be Link vs Trunks.

Many people are saying already that Trunks will win easily, but after reading the comments I believe that we can make Link win.

If anyone wants to see this happen, vote here.

"Hey, but why should I care?"

Think about this: Imagine thousands of people watching DBX the next weekend, very confident in Trunks winning, then BAM!

Link kills Trunks, everyone it's thrown off. Hell, I don't even know if ScrewAttack will expect it.

Soo... who's with me?

The battle will be posted tomorrow (Or today for the people that are already in Sunday). Given the amount of people that said that were going to vote for Link, I am 51% sure that he will win.

Back