• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

Wanted about Megaman ExE?
They didn't use it in the fight, but they mentioned in the DB cast that GL had a similar feat that actually hit higher into Novemdecillion so :/

ExE's speed was clocked at 3 Novemdeclliom c. Were you referring to that?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Wanted about Megaman ExE?
They didn't use it in the fight, but they mentioned in the DB cast that GL had a similar feat that actually hit higher into Novemdecillion so :/ ExE's speed was clocked at 3 Novemdeclliom c. Were you referring to that?
Ye, but GL's missiles have a similar novemdecillion one. His missiles searched the entirety of the universe in a Heartbeat or something.

WHich, granted, if you also believe DC's Universe expansion speed (In the same issue that established the 100 trillion universe size that we accept, so there's literally no reason to dismiss it), it hits

uh

https://versus-compendium.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:HeeHomeboyMokey/Hal_Jordan's_SOS

This

IvoryAS said:
A 2-C power stealing from a 2-B?
In any case, loggically, a reasonable point to be made is that it wasn't simply Pre-crisis Hal-Jordan, it was functionally composite Green Lantern. Except they also up-scale from Hal Jordan being > The Narwhal of willpower. </div>
Pre-crisis hal is 2-B honestly

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Wait, he used the diameter for the DC comic universe in a comic that is set in Post-crisis for a pre-crisis feat?
Maybe?

I mean either way the DC universe is regularly stated to be infinite which... ain't good for AX at all... but yknow

ZephyrosOmega said:
Multipize said:
Da Lunge Fish said:
Remember that DB used pre crisis Hal. Pre crisis Hal is 2.93 decillion c, this makes it one of the biggest speed blitzes of all DB.
Does he resist time freezes otherwise he can't react to that easily abusable part of Alien X's arsenal
He resisted a multiversal time retcon. Pretty sure time manip falls into that.
I wouldn't say that's a proper time resist scale sounds more like PIS than anything that would resist time stopping you could argue he lived cause the writer wanted him to. Or the retcon attack was targeting specific things.

ZephyrosOmega said:
IvoryAS said:
In any case, loggically, a reasonable point to be made is that it wasn't simply Pre-crisis Hal-Jordan, it was functionally composite Green Lantern. Except they also up-scale from Hal Jordan being > The Narwhal of willpower. </div>
Isn't Alien X countless 2-B though?

And that time retcon reminds me of a certain priest, ngl.

Multipize said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Multipize said:
Da Lunge Fish said:
Remember that DB used pre crisis Hal. Pre crisis Hal is 2.93 decillion c, this makes it one of the biggest speed blitzes of all DB.
Does he resist time freezes otherwise he can't react to that easily abusable part of Alien X's arsenal
He resisted a multiversal time retcon. Pretty sure time manip falls into that.
I wouldn't say that's a proper time resist scale sounds more like PIS than anything that would resist time stopping
you could argue he lived cause the writer wanted him to. Or the retcon attack was targeting specific things.
And I'm sure you have proof of that.

IvoryAS said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
IvoryAS said:
Isn't Alien X countless 2-B though?
And that time retcon reminds me of a certain priest, ngl.
I think so? But so is DC I believe. Besides, there are infinite earths anyway.

BTW, the point I was making with him is that he has a 2-C universal retcon with only 8-C usable attack potency. He can only retcon people out of existance if he killed them before. Where was he when the crisis happened to where he can be given what is functionally a 2-A reset and not literally everyone else. Exactly how many people are different interations than in Post-crisis?

IvoryAS said:
BTW, the point I was making with him is that he has a 2-C universal retcon with only 8-C usable attack potency. He can only retcon people out of existance if he killed them before. Where was he when the crisis happened to where he can be given what is functionally a 2-A reset and not literally everyone else. Exactly how many people are different interations than in Post-crisis?
The reset affected mxy. It's way mroe than 2-A, and at that point any resistance is gonna be Tier 1

ZephyrosOmega said:
IvoryAS said:
The reset affected mxy. It's way mroe than 2-A, and at that point any resistance is gonna be Tier 1
I think scaling him to the the time retcon in crisis ignores everything else I said.

Obi Wan VS Kakashi was right, they used Legends so Kakashi didn't stand a chance

Also they got rid of Jedi restrictions (despite not getting rid of Batman's rejection of firearms in Batman VS Black Panther) and contradicted themselves quite a bit, but with these specific rules, Obi Wan absolutely

@ZephyrosOmega just to clarify, in the post analysis they said even if Batman had prep time and could make a gun to get around Vibranium, he wouldn't carry it anyways because of his rejection of firearms.

CinnabarManx421 said:
It's consistent with making a pacifist like Aang kill though, maybe they just changed their rules.
I mean there not bloodlusted, they're still in character. Like when goku could have killed superman in the 1st fight, he chose to let the fight continue.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Obi Wan VS Kakashi was right, they used Legends so Kakashi didn't stand a chance
Also they got rid of Jedi restrictions (despite not getting rid of Batman's rejection of firearms in Batman VS Black Panther) and contradicted themselves quite a bit, but with these specific rules, Obi Wan absolutely godstomps
Um, no

Batman has a specific rejection against firearms. Even willing to kill, he doesn't carry any as standard equipment. Don't try to spin this as DB bending the rules please.

Multipize said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
IvoryAS said:
I think scaling him to the crisis ignores everything else I said.
Nobody is scaling Hal to the crisis. He didn't tank the crisis physically, he resisted the effects of the Crisis, meaning Alien X wouldn't be able to erase him.

Back