• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [READ RULES FIRST!] (Limit Reached)

Continue here: [[1]]

Rules:

- Let's consider how accurate the games were back when they came out.

- We know that DEATHBATTLE! has changed their rules!

- Mainly counting their reasoning for who won!

- Non important off calculations don't count.

- NO FAVORITISM. Hate a fight? Doesn't matter!

- Stomps are not factors for how accurate a matchup is.

- If the winner of a stomp is the one who stomps, accurate!

- If the winner of a stomp is the character who gets stomped, highly inaccurate!!

- Joke Battles are ONLY placeholders. (Smokey VS McGruff is not a joke battle)

- Stomps and Joke Battles will be labeled.

- I will rank these each on how good I believe their animation is. (I'll rank them based on what style they're using as well)

I'll start us off with what I think is probably somewhat good:

1: Darkseid VS Thanos Reason: All around accurate | Animation: 9/10

2: Iron Man VS Lex Luthor Reason: Accurate outcome. [STOMP] | Animation: 9/10

3: Doctor Strange VS Doctor Fate Reason: Accurate outcome. Amazing animation. | Animation: 9/10

4: Vergil VS Sephiroth Reason: Accurate outcome. Explanation: Not so accurate? "Not Zach" [STOMP] | Animation: 8/10

5: Naruto VS Ichigo Reason: Accurate outcome. [STOMP] | Animation: 9/10

13: Solid Snake VS Sam Fisher Reason: Accurate and amazing fight. Snake is a better fighter and Sam is more stealthy. | Animation: 9/10

15: Hercule Satan VS Dan Hibiki Reason: Accurate and fun battle of the losers! | Animation: 8/10

69: Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black Reason: It's Friday. [JOKE BATTLE] | Animation: 4/10

95: Gaara VS Toph Reason: Toph didn't sand a chance. [STOMP] | Animation: 7/10

103: Guts VS Nightmare Reason: Nightmare stomps. [SOMEWHAT BIG STOMP] | Animation: 8/10

104: Ryu Hayabusa VS Strider Hiryu Reason: Ryu stomps in every single way. [BIG STOMP] | Animation: 7/10

104: Luigi VS Tails Reason: Luigi destroys Tails in every way except for intelligence. | Animation: 7/10

105: Yang VS Tifa Reason: Yang RWBY laying the price. [BIG STOMP] | Animation: 8/10

106: Bomberman VS Dig Dug Dig Dug gets buried quickly. [MASSIVE STOMP] | Animation: 6/10

Iron Man vs Lex seems like it's not far off. Witch is good, because it's one of my personal favorites.

Zero vs Metal Sonic, while the verdict was techinically right, had SEVERAL things wrong with it.

What I mean is they implied Zero could take down Metal Overlord. I don't care what this wiki decided on, super states are 4-A and were only removed due to misinformation and downplay. Basically the same reason Mario vs Sonic 2 is bullcrap.

Digimon vs Pokemon? I hate the gore on that battle but I think it's accurate.

What about Fisher vs Snake? Snake slaps alright, but they had the correct end. This is my personal favorite so I'm glad that it's accurate.

Overlord can't be scratched by Zero and has his own Time Stop. Resisting Metal's wouldn't make Zero's more powerful. And using two time stops at once is just stupid.

Calaca Vs said:
Digimon vs Pokemon? I hate the gore on that battle but I think it's accurate.
What about Fisher vs Snake? Snake slaps alright, but they had the correct end. This is my personal favorite so I'm glad that it's accurate.
We're not taking personal favoritism into factor here, love the fight or hate it, both of those fights were accurate.

Nightmare vs Guts is REALLY BAD

That said Silver Samurai vs Shredder's good (Even if we scale him to Wolvy he's MCB wheareas Composite Shredder is around Town)

Bomberman VS Dig Dug was just a MASSIVE DOWNPLAY of a fight. They just ignored Bombermans Universal feats as Dig Dug is only Wall Level, meaning he cant do shit to Bomberman. Then again, that was the time when they were using game mechanics over feats. I think that would be the least accurate one.

Shadow vs Mewtwo is an hilarious case since by our standards Mewtwo is stronger and his mindhax can't do jack (when the characters are comparable in tier ofc).

Let's try and get the top 10 most and least accurate first, guys. I'd say that Raiden vs Wolverine + Doomsday vs Hulk are very accurate, while Nightmare vs Guts is very inaccurate.

Guts vs Nightmare should be on the bottom above Dig Dug vs Bomberman.

More accurate fights: Crash vs Spyro, Naruto vs Ichigo and Vergil vs Sephiroth.

I'm not to sure about the outcome of Raiden vs Wolverine, but it was one of the more fair battles definitely.

Huesito88 said:
I'm not to sure about the outcome of Raiden vs Wolverine, but it was one of the more fair battles definitely.
It's been proven that Raiden can chop apart Wolverine's skeleton. He wins.

I'd put Sephiroth vs Vergil at the third place with Naruto vs Ichigo at fourth. Ofc this would change if other more accurate battles appear

That still doesn't negate his Regenerationn and also unlike Deathbattle, Raiden doesn't lol speed blitz Logan.

Mr Satan vs Dan Hibiki deserves being in the top 15 at least.

Vegeta vs Shadow is really unaccurate. Willing to kill Shadow would spam Chaos Control and his time limit is game mechanic (those were the rules before but anyway).

Huesito88 said:
That still doesn't negate his Regenerationn and also unlike Deathbattle, Raiden doesn't lol speed blitz Logan.
Negates his durability, can't regen with nothing left. Did you watch the fight animation? I find that accurate.

I think Nightwing VS Daredevil would be low on the list. They didnt show much reasoning as to why they say Nightwing VS Daredevil and they also ignored how Daredevil fought beings such as Spider Man, a restricted Ghost Rider, Wolverine, etc who scale to Small Town Level and has tanked hits from them. Nightwing is less experienced since he prefers stealth than combat and Daredevil has 10 years of exp. Daredevil would be faster as well. Most of Nightwings stealth equipment, such as smoke bombs would be useless since Daredevil would use his enhanced senses instead, not his eyes. Dont get me wrong, I liked the fight, but I disagreed big time. And for once, at least Cartoon Fight Club got the result right.

Psychomaster35 said:
I think Nightwing VS Daredevil would be low on the list. They didnt show much reasoning as to why they say Nightwing VS Daredevil and they also ignored how Daredevil fought beings such as Spider Man, a restricted Ghost Rider, Wolverine, etc who scale to Small Town Level and has tanked hits from them. Nightwing is less experienced since he prefers stealth than combat and Daredevil has 10 years of exp. Daredevil would be faster as well. Most of Nightwings stealth equipment, such as smoke bombs would be useless since Daredevil would use his enhanced senses instead, not his eyes. Dont get me wrong, I liked the fight, but I disagreed big time. And for once, at least Cartoon Fight Club got the result right.
Bruh, Nightwing wins by a tiny margin, but their reasoning was shitty as hell.

18 vs Cap Marvel got a slightly accurate result but the "surprise I can do that too" is the BSest thing I have ever seen.

Back