• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate Thread 10: The Final Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
But, that's not how Swap King wooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-<explods>
Good. I've put up with your ridiculousness for too long.
Oh, and no matter what, you still aren't getting into the Celestial Kingdom.
You made that shitty Seol x Christian pic, you shouldn't be alllowed in any kingdom.
Shut-up-already o 363160

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
But, that's not how Swap King wooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-<explods>
Good. I've put up with your ridiculousness for too long.
Oh, and no matter what, you still aren't getting into the Celestial Kingdom.
You made that shitty Seol x Christian pic, you shouldn't be alllowed in any kingdom.
Shut-up-already o 363160
if you post anything from memecenter or anything as normie filled as that you may as well just die, you are reaching levels of normie that only one person has ever reached

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Actually, no, that isn't.
Crab already beat you out and i'm so far stalemating you.
No, you were all butthurt that I stomp you all and stalemate Crabwhale
Buddy, how the Hell do you stalemate me? I've already beaten you thrice before, one of them an official VS thread.

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
no you're just weak as balls
How pathetic. Even Mckmal can kick the crap out of you because you're so pathetic.
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

<figure class="article-thumb tright show-info-icon" style

Alright, if anyone else quotes that ******* thing, I will delete it.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
no you're just weak as balls
How pathetic. Even Mckmal can kick the crap out of you because you're so pathetic.
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole
Nou blackhole

Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself
Played yourself

Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar
Ackbar

Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U
Spongebob NO U

Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity
Nou infinity

<figure class="art

Who the Hell thought this was a good idea again? Oh, right, Max. Lemme me just have a wee chat with him.

PsychoWarper said:
After reading through this thread im pretty I have serveral types of stage 4 cancer now.
That is the optimum result.

Le lol

Time to make something

Massive and perfectely balanced

Like all things should be

This is the Asgardianrefugee vessel Statesman.We are under assault.I repeat,we are under assault.The engines are dead,life support failing.Requesting aidfrom any vessel within range.We are 22 jump pointsout of Asgard.Our crew is made upof Asgardian families.We havevery few soldiers here.This is not a warcraft.I repeat,this is not a warcraft.Hear me and rejoice.You have had the privilegeof being savedby the Great Titan.You may thinkthis is suffering.No.It is salvation.Universal scalestip toward balancebecause of your sacrifice.Smile.For even in death,you have becomeChildren of Thanos.I know what it's like to lose.To feel so desperatelythat you're right...yet to fail, nonetheless.It's frightening.Turns the legs to jelly.But I ask you, to what end?Dread it, run from it...destiny arrives all the same.And now, it's here.Or should I say...I am.You talk too much.The Tesseract.Or your brother's head.I assume you havea preference.Oh, I do.Kill away.All right, stop!We don't have the Tesseract.It was destroyed on Asgard.You really arethe worst brother.I assure you, brother...the sun will shineon us again.Your optimism is misplaced,Asgardian.Well, for one thing,I'm not Asgardian.And for another...we have a Hulk.Let him have his fun.Allfathers...let the dark magic flowthrough me one last...time.That was a mistake.No!You're going to die for that.Shh.My humble personage...bows before your grandeur.No other beinghas ever had the might...nay, the nobility...to wield not one,but two Infinity Stones.The universe lieswithin your grasp.There are two more stoneson Earth.Find them, my children,and bring them to me on Titan.Father,we will not fail you.If I might interject.If you're going to Earth,you might want a guide.I do have a bit of experiencein that arena.If you considerfailure experience.I considerexperience experience.Almighty Thanos...I, Loki, prince of Asgard...Odinson...the rightful kingof Jotunheim...god of mischief...do hereby pledge to you...my undying fidelity.Undying?You should choose your wordsmore carefully.You...will never be...a god.No!No resurrections this time.No. Loki.Seriously,you don't have any money?Attachment to the material isdetachment from the spiritual.I'll tell the guysat the deli.Maybe they'll make youa metaphysical ham on rye.Oh. Wait, wait, wait.I think I have 200.Dollars?- Rupees.- Which is?Uh, buck and a half.What do you want?I wouldn't say noto a tuna melt.Thanos is coming.He's coming.Who?Slow down, slow down.I'll spell it out for you.You're totally rambling.- No, I'm not.- You lost me.Look, you know howyou're having a dream,and in the dreamyou gotta pee.- Yeah.- Okay.And then you're like,"Oh, my God."There's no bathrooms.What am I gonna do?- "Oh, someone's watching."- Right."Oh, I'm gonnago in my pants."And then you wake upand in real lifeyou actually have to pee.- Yes.- Yeah.- Okay.- Everybody has that.Right, that's the pointI'm trying to make.Apropos of that, last nightI dreamt we had a kid.It was so real.We named himafter your eccentric uncle.Uh, what was his name?- Right.- Morgan! Morgan.- So you woke up...- Naturally....and thought that we were...- Expecting.- Yeah.- Yes?- No.I had a dream about it.It was so real.If you wanted to have a kid...you wouldn't have done that.I'm glad you brought this up,'cause it's nothing.It's just a housing unitfor nanoparticles.You're not helpingyour case, okay?No, this is detachable.It's not a...You don't need that.I know, I had the surgery.I'm justtrying to protect us...and future ussesand that's it.Just in case there's a monsterin the closet.- Instead of, you know...- Shirts.You know me so well.- God.- You finish all my sentences.You should have shirtsin your closet.Yeah.You know what there should be?No more surprises.We're gonna havea nice dinner tonight.Show off this Harry Winston.Right? And we should haveno more surprises. Ever.I should promise you.- Yes.- I will.Thank you.Tony Stark.I'm Doctor Stephen Strange.I need you to come with me.Oh, uh, congratulationson the wedding, by the way.I'm sorry, you giving outtickets to something?We need your help.It's not overselling itto say thatthe fate of the universeis at stake.And who's "we"?Hey, Tony.Bruce.- Pepper.- Hi.- Oh.- You okay?At the dawnof the universe,there was nothing. Then...Boom.The Big Bang sentsix elemental crystals...hurtling acrossthe virgin universe.These Infinity Stoneseach control an essentialaspect of existence.Space.Reality.Power.Soul.Mind.And Time.Tell me his name again.Thanos.He's a plague, Tony.He invades planets.He takes what he wants.He wipes outhalf the population.He sent Loki.The attack on New York,that's him.This is it.What's our timeline?No telling. He hasthe Power and Space Stones.That already makes himthe strongest creaturein the whole universe.If he gets his handson all six stones, Tony...He could destroy lifeon a scalehitherto undreamt of.Did you seriously just say"hitherto undreamt of"?Are you seriously leaningon the Cauldron of the Cosmos?Is that what it is?I'm going to allow that.If Thanos needs all six,why don't we juststick this one downa garbage disposal?No can do.We swore an oath to protectthe Time Stone with our lives.And I swore off dairy...but then Ben & Jerry's nameda flavor after me.- Stark Raving Hazelnuts.- Not bad.A bit chalky.A Hunk of Hulk ofBurning Fudge is our favorite.- That's a thing?- Whatever.Point is, things change.Our oath to protectthe Time Stone cannot change.And this stone may be the bestchance we have against Thanos.Yeah, so conversely,it may also behis best chance against us.Well, if we don't do our jobs.What is your job exactly?Besides makingballoon animals.Protecting your reality,douchebag.Okay, guys. Could we tablethis discussion right now?The fact iswe have this stone.We know where it is.Vision is out there somewherewith the Mind Stone...and we have to find him now.Yeah, that's the thing.What do you mean?Two weeks ago, Vision turnedoff his transponder.He's offline.- What?- Yeah.Tony, you lostanother super-bot?I didn't lose him. He's morethan that. He's evolving.Who could find Vision then?Shit.Probably Steve Rogers.Oh, great.Maybe.But...Call him.It's not that easy.God, we haven't caught upin a spell, have we?No.The Avengers broke up.We're toast.Broke up?Like a band?Like... Like the Beatles?Cap and I fell out hard.We're not on speaking terms.Tony, listen to me.Thor's gone.Thanos is coming.It doesn't matterwho you're talking to or not.Flip phone.Say, Doc, you wouldn'thappen to bemoving your hair, would ya?Not at the moment, no.You okay?- Help him!- Banner!- Wong! Look alive!- Go, go! We got it!Friday, what am I looking at?Not sure.I'm working on it.Hey! You might wannaput that Time Stonein your back pocket, Doc!Might wanna use it.Ned, hey. I need youto cause a distraction.Holy shit.We're all gonna die!There's a spaceship!- What's going on?- Oh, my God!What's the matterwith you kids?You never seena spaceship before?Friday, evac anyonesouth of 43rd Street.Notify first responders.Will do.Hear me and rejoice.You are about to dieat the handsof the Children of Thanos.Be thankful...that your meaningless livesare now contributing...I'm sorry,Earth is closed today.You better pack it upand get outta here.Stonekeeper.Does this chattering animalspeak for you?Certainly not.I speak for myself.You're trespassing inthis city and on this planet.He means get lost, Squidward.He exhausts me.Bring me the stone.Banner, you want a piece?Mmm, no, not really.But when do I ever getwhat I want?That's right.Okay. Push!It's been a while.It's gonna be goodto have you, buddy.Okay. Shh.Let me just... I need toconcentrate here for a second.Come on, come on, man.God!Where's your guy?I don't know. We've sortabeen having a thing.- It's no time for a thing.- I know.That's the thing right there.Let's go.Dude, you're embarrassing mein front of the wizards.Tony, I'm sorry.Either I can't or he won't.It's okay.Hey, stand down.Keep an eye on him. Thank you.- I have him.- Damn it.Where'd that come from?It's nanotech.You like it?A little something I...Doctor Banner, if the restof your green friendwon't be joining us...Gotta get that stoneoutta here, now.It stays with me.Exactly. Bye.Tony, you okay?- How we doing? Good? Bad?- Really, really good.Really good.Do you plan on helping out?I'm trying. He won't come out.Hammer.Come on, Hulk!What are you doing to me?Come out! Come out! Come out!No!What do you mean, "no"?Hey, man.What's up, Mr. Stark?- Kid, where'd you come from?- A field trip to MoMA.Uh, what is this guy'sproblem, Mr. Stark?Uh, he's from space.He came here to steala necklace from a wizard.Your powers are quaint.You must be popularwith children.It's a simple spellbut quite unbreakable.Then I'll take itoff your corpse.You'll find removing adead man's spell troublesome.You'll only wishyou were dead.No!Kid,that's the wizard. Get on it.On it!Not cool.Gotcha!Wait!Uh, Mr. Stark,I'm being beamed up.Hang on, kid.Oh!Ugh.Wong, you're invitedto my wedding.Give me a little juice,Friday.Unlock 17:A.Pete, you gotta let go.I'm gonna catch you.But you saidsave the wizard!I can't breathe.We're too high up.You're running out of air.Yeah. That makes sense.Mr. Stark, it smellslike a new car in here!Happy trails, kid.- Friday, send him home.- Yep.Oh, come on!Boss, incoming callfrom Miss Potts.Tony? Oh, my God.Are you all right?What's going on?Yeah, I'm fine.I just thinkwe might have to pushour 8:30 res.Why?Just 'causeI'll probablynot make it back for a while.Tell meyou're not on that ship.Yeah.God, no, please tell meyou're not on the ship.Honey, I'm sorry.I'm sorry,I don't know what to say.Come back here, Tony.I swear to God.- Pep.- Come back here right now.Come back.Boss,we're losing her.I'm going too_Oh, my God!I shoulda stayed on the bus.Where you going?The Time Stone's been taken.The Sanctum remains unguarded.What will you do?I'm gonna make a call.Sing it, Drax!Why are we doing this again?It's a distress signal,Rocket.Someone could be dying.I get that,but why are we doing it?'Cause we're nice.And maybe whoever it iswill give us a littlecheddar cheese for our effort.- Which isn't the point.- Which isn't the point.I mean,if he doesn't pony up...We take his ship.- Exactly!- Bingo!All right!We are arriving.All right, Guardians,don't forgetthis might be dangerous...so let's put onour mean faces.Groot, put thatthing away, now.I don't wanna tell you again.Groot.I am Groot!- Whoa!- Language!- Hey!- Wow.You got someacorns on you, kid.Ever sinceyou got a little sap,you're a total d-hole.Now, keep it up, and I'm gonnasmash that thing to pieces.What happened?Oh, my God.Looks likewe're not getting paid.Wipers! Wipers!Get it off.How the hellis this dude still alive?He is not a dude.You're a dude.This... This is a man.A handsome, muscular man.I'm muscular.But who are youkidding, Quill?You're one sandwichaway from fat.Yeah, right.It's true, Quill.You have put on weight.What?Gamora, do you think I'm...He is anxious, angry.He feelstremendous loss and guilt.It's like a pirate had a babywith an angel.Wow.This is a real wake-up callfor me. Okay.I'm gonna get a Bowflex.I'm gonna commit.I'm gonna get some dumbbells.You know you can'teat dumbbells, right?It's like his musclesare madeof Cotati metal fibers.Stop massaging his muscles.Wake him up.Wake.Who the hell are you guys?The entire time I knew Thanos,he only ever had one goal.To bring balanceto the universeby wiping outhalf of all life.He used to kill peopleplanet by planet,massacre by massacre.Including my own.If he getsall six Infinity Stones...he can do it with the snapof his fingers like this.You seem to knowa great deal about Thanos.Gamorais the daughter of Thanos.Your father killed my brother.Oh, boy.Stepfather, technically.And she hates himas much as you do.Families can be tough.Before my father died,he told methat I had a half-sister...that he imprisoned in Hel.And then she returned homeand stabbed me in the eye.So I had to kill her.That's life though,isn't it, I guess.Goes round and round and...I feel your pain.I feel your pain as well,because...I mean,it's not a competition,but I've been through a lot.My father killed my mother.And then I had to killmy father.That was hard.Probably even harderthan having to kill a sister.Plus, I came out withboth my eyes, which was...I need a hammer, not a spoon.How do I open this thing?Is there some sort of, uh...A four-digit code, maybe?Maybe a birthdate.- Uh, what are you doing?- Taking your pod.No, you're not.You will not be takingour pod today, sir.Uh... Quill, are you makingyour voice deeper?- No.- You are.You're imitating the god-man.It's weird.No, I'm not.- He just did it again!- This is my voice.Are you mocking me?- Are you mocking me?- Stop it. You did it again.He's trying to copy me.I need you to stop doing that.- Enough!- He's doing it first.We need to stop Thanos.Which meanswe need to find outwhere he's going next.Knowhere.He must be going somewhere.No, no. Knowhere?It's a place.We've been there. It sucks.- Excuse me, that's our food.- Not anymore.Thor, why would hego to Knowhere?Because for years...the Reality Stone's beensafely stored therewith a mancalled the Collector.If it's with theCollector, then it's not safe.Only an idiotwould give that man a stone.- Or a genius.- How do you know...he's not goingfor one of the other stones?There are six stonesout there.Thanos already hasthe Power Stone...because he stole it last weekwhen he decimated Xandar.He stole the Space Stonefrom me...when he destroyed my ship andslaughtered half my people.The Time and Mind Stonesare safe on Earth.They're with the Avengers.- The Avengers?- Earth's mightiest heroes.Like Kevin Bacon?He may be on the team.I don't know.I haven't been therein a while.As for the Soul Stone, well,no one's ever seen that.No one even knows where it is.Therefore Thanos can't get it.Therefore he's goingto Knowhere.Hence he'll be gettingthe Reality Stone.You're welcome.Then we have to goto Knowhere now.Wrong. Where we have to gois Nidavellir.- That's a made-up word.- All words are made up.Nidavellir is real? Seriously?That place is a legend.They make the most powerful,horrific weaponsto ever torment the universe.I would very much liketo go there, please.The rabbit is correctand clearly the smartestamong you.Rabbit?Only Eitri the Dwarf canmake me the weapon I need.I assumeyou're the captain, sir.You're very perceptive.You seem like a noble leader.Will you join meon my quest to Nidavellir?Let me just ask the captain.Oh, wait a second, it's me!- Yeah. I'll go.- Wonderful!Uh, except for thatI'm the captain.Quiet.- That's my backpack.- Go sit down.Look, this is my ship.And I'm not goin' to...Wait, what kinda weaponare we talkin' about here?The Thanos-killing kind.Don't you think that we shouldall have a weapon like that?No. You simply lackthe strength to wield them.Your bodies would crumbleas your minds collapsedinto madness.Is it weird that I wanna do iteven more now?Mmm, a little bit, yeah.If we don't go to Knowhereand Thanos retrievesanother stone...he'll be too powerful to stop.- He already is.- I got it figured out.We got two shipsand a large assortmentof morons.So me and Groot will gowith the pirate angel here.And the moronswill go to Knowhereto try to stop Thanos.- Cool? Cool.- So cool.For the record...I know thatyou're going with himbecause it's whereThanos isn't.You know, you really shouldn'ttalk that wayto your captain, Quill.Come on, Groot.Put that game down.You'll rot your brain.I bid you farewelland good luck, morons.Bye.Vis?Is it the stone again?It's as ifit's speaking to me.What does it say?I don't... I don't know,but something.Hey.Tell me what you feel.I just feel you.So there's a 10:00 a.m.to Glasgow...which would give us more timetogether before you went back.What ifI miss that train?There's an 11:00.What if I missedall the trains?What if this timeI didn't go back?But you gave Stark your word.I'd rather give it to you.Well, there are people who areexpecting me too, you know.We both made promises.Not to each other.Wanda.For two years,we've stolen these moments...trying to seeif this could work and...I don't know.You know what, I'm justgonna speak for myself.I think...- It works.- It works.It works.Stay.Stay with me.Or not. If I'm overstepping...What are they?What the stonewas warning me about.I have to go.No, Vision.Vision, if that's true,then maybegoing isn't the best idea.Wanda, I...Vision!The blade,it stopped me from phasing.- Is that even possible?- It isn't supposed to be.My systems are failing.I'm beginning to thinkwe should have stayed in bed.Vis!Give up the stone,and she lives.Hands off.Come on. Come on.Come on, you gotta get up.You gotta get up.Come on. Hey.Hey. We have to go.Please. Please leave.You asked me to stay.- I'm staying.- Please.- Get up.- I can't.We don't wanna kill you,but we will.You'll never getthe chance again.Can you stand?Thank you, Captain.Let's get you on the jet.Now, I thought we had a deal.Stay close, check in,don't take any chances.I'm sorry.We just wanted time.Where to, Cap?Home.We'll be safe.We'll be safe.Zehobereians.Mother! Where's my mother?Choose a side or die.Mother!One sideis a revelation...the other an honorknown only to a few.What's wrong, little one?My mother. Where is my mother?What's your name?Gamora.You're quite the fighter,Gamora.Come.Let me help you.Look.Pretty, isn't it?Perfectly balanced,as all things should be.Too much to one sideor the other...Here. You try.Now, go in peaceto meet your maker.Uh-uh.Concentrate.There. You've got it.Gamora.Do you know if these grenadesare the blow-off-your-junkkind or the gas kind?Because I was thinking abouthanging a coupleon my belt right here.But I don't want toif they're the...I need to ask a favor.Yeah, sure.One way or another,the path that we're onleads to Thanos.Which is whatthe grenades are for.Uh, I'm sorry.What's the favor?If things go wrong...If Thanos gets me...I want you to promise me...you'll kill me.What?I know something he doesn't.And if he finds it out,the entire universecould be at risk.What do you know?If I tell you, you'd know too.If it's so important...shouldn't I?Only if you wanna die.Why does somebody alwayshave to die in this scenario?Just...Trust me.And possibly kill me.I mean, I'd like to.I really would. But you...Swear to me.Swear to me on your mother.Okay.Okay.- Oh.- Dude.How long have you beenstanding there?An hour.An hour?Are you serious?I've mastered the abilityof standingso incredibly still...that I becomeinvisible to the eye.Watch.You're eating a zarg-nut.But my movement...was so slow...that it's imperceptible.Mmm, no.I'm sure I'm invisible.Hi, Drax.Damn it.This place looks deserted.I'm reading movementin the third quadrant.Yep,I'm picking that up too.Let's put down right here.I don't have it.Everyonein the galaxy knowsyou'd sell your own brother...if you thought it would addeven the slightest trinket...to your pathetic collection.I know you havethe Reality Stone, Tivan.Giving it to me will spare youa great deal of suffering.I told you.I sold it.Why would I lie?I imagine it's likebreathing for you.Like suicide.You do understand.Not even you would surrendersomething so precious.I didn't know what it was.Then you're more of a foolthan I took you for.It's him.Last chance,charlatan.Where's the stone?Today...Drax. Drax....he pays for the deathsof my wife and daughter.Drax, wait.Not yet, not yet, not yet.Drax.Drax, Drax, Drax.Listen to me.He doesn't have the stone yet.If we get it,then we can stop him.We have to getthe stone first. Yeah.No.No. For Ovette, for Camaria.Sleep.Okay.Gamora, Mantis, you go right.The other right.Why?Why you, daughter?That was quick.Magnificent! Magnificent!Magnificent!Is that sadnessI sense in you, daughter?In my heart,I knew you still cared.But one never knows for sure.Reality is oftendisappointing.That is, it was.Now...reality can bewhatever I want.You knew I'd come.I counted on it.There's something we needto discuss, little one.Thanos!No!Let her go, Grimace.Peter.I told you to go right.Now? Really?You let her go!Ah, the boyfriend.No.Like to think of myselfmore as a Titan-killing,long-term booty call.- Let her go.- Peter.I'm gonna blow that nutsackof a chin right off your face.Not him.You promised. You promised.Oh, daughter.You expect too much from him.She's asked, hasn't she?Do it.Mmm.Do it!I told you to go right.I love you more than anything.I love you too.I like him.Still no word from Vision?Satellites lost himsomewhere over Edinburgh.On a stolen Quinjetwith four of the world'smost wanted criminals.You know they'reonly criminals becauseyou've chosen tocall them that, right, sir?My God, Rhodes.Your talent for horseshitrivals my own.If it weren'tfor those Accords,Vision would've beenright here.I remember your signatureon those papers, Colonel.That's right.And I'm pretty sureI paid for that.You have second thoughts?Not anymore.Mr. Secretary.You got some nerve.I'll give you that.You could usesome of that right now.The world's on fire.And you think all is forgiven?I'm not lookingfor forgiveness.And I'm way pastasking permission.Earth just losther best defender.So we're here to fight.And if you wannastand in our way...we'll fight you too.Arrest them.All over it.That's a court-martial.It's great to see you, Cap.You too, Rhodey.Hey.Wow. You guys...really look like crap.Must've beena rough couple years.Yeah, well, the hotelsweren't exactly five star.Uh, I thinkyou look great.Uh...Yeah, I'm back.Hi, Bruce.Nat.This is awkward.So we gotta assumethey're coming back, right?And they can clearly find us.We need all hands on deck.Where's Clint?After the wholeAccords situation,he and Scott took a deal.It was too toughon their families.They're on house arrest.- Who's Scott?- Ant-Man.There's an Ant-Manand a Spider-Man?Okay, look.Thanos has the biggest armyin the universe...and he is not gonna stopuntil he gets...Vision's stone.Then we have to protect it.No, we have to destroy it.I've been givinga good deal of thoughtto this entity in my head.About its nature.But also its composition.I think if it were exposedto a sufficiently powerfulenergy source...something very similar toits own signature, perhaps...its molecular integritycould fail.Yeah, and you with it.We're not havingthis conversation.Eliminating the stoneis the only wayto be certain thatThanos can't get it.That's too high a price.Only you havethe power to pay it.Thanos threatenshalf the universe.One life cannot standin the way of defeating him.But it should.We don't trade lives, Vision.Captain, 70 years ago,you laid down your life...to save how manymillions of people?Tell me,why is this any different?Because you mighthave a choice.Your mind is made upof a complex constructof overlays.Jarvis, Ultron,Tony, me, the stone.All of them mixed together,all of themlearning from one another.You're saying Vision isn'tjust the stone?I'm saying thatif we take out the stone...there's still a whole lotof Vision left.Perhaps the best parts.Can we do that?Not me, not here.Well,you better find someoneand somewhere fast.Ross isn't just gonnalet you guyshave your old rooms back.I know somewhere.The Kingsguardand the Dora Milajehave been alerted.And the Border Tribe?Those that are left.Send wordto the Jabari as well.M'Baku likes a good fight.And what of this one?This one may be tired of war.But the White Wolfhas rested long enough.Where's the fight?On its way.In all the timeI've served Thanos...I have never failed him.If I were to reachour rendezvous on Titan...with the Time Stonestill attachedto your vaguelyirritating person...there would be judgment.Give me...the stone.Wow, you're a seriouslyloyal piece of outerwear,aren't you?Yeah, uh,speaking of loyalty...What the...- I know what you're gonna say.- You should not be here.- I was gonna go home.- I don't wanna hear it.But it was such a long waydown and I just thought- about you on the way...- And now I gotta hear it....and kinda stuck to the sideof the ship.And this suit is ridiculouslyintuitive, by the way.God damn it.So, if anything, it's kindayour fault that I'm here.- What did you just say?- I take that back.And now, I'm here in space.Yeah, right whereI didn't want you to be.This isn't Coney Island.This isn't a field trip.This is a one-way ticket.You hear me? Don't pretendyou thought this through.No, I did think this through.You could not have possiblythought this through.You can't be a friendlyneighborhood Spider-Man...if there's no neighborhood.Okay, that didn'treally make sense,but you knowwhat I'm trying to say.Come on. We got a situation.See him down there?He's in trouble.What's your plan?- Go.- Um...Okay, okay... Uh...Okay. Did you ever seethis really old movie, Aliens?Painful, aren't they?They were originally designedfor microsurgery.And any one of them...could end your friend's lifein an instant.I gotta tell you,he's not really my friend.Saving his life is moreof a professional courtesy.You've saved nothing.Your powersare inconsequentialcompared to mine.Yeah, but the kid'sseen more movies.Yes! Wait.What are those?Hey,we haven't officially met.Cool.We gotta turnthis ship around.Yeah, now he wantsto run. Great plan.No, I want to protectthe stone.And I want youto thank me.Now, go ahead. I'm listening.For what?Nearly blasting me into space?Who just savedyour magical ass? Me.I seriously don't knowhow you fit your headinto that helmet.Admit it, you should'veducked out when I told you to.I tried to bench you.You refused.Unlike everyone else in yourlife, I don't work for you.And due to that fact,we're nowin a flying doughnut...billions of miles from Earthwith no backup.- I'm backup.- No, you're a stowaway.The adults are talking.I'm sorry, I'm confusedas to the relationship here.What is he, your ward?No.- I'm Peter, by the way.- Doctor Strange.Oh, you're usingour made-up names. Um...I'm Spider-Man, then.This ship isself-correcting its course.Thing's on autopilot.Can we control it?Fly us home?- Stark?- Yeah.Can you get us home?Yeah, I heard you.I'm thinking I'm notso sure we should.Under no circumstancescan we bringthe Time Stone to Thanos.I don't thinkyou quite understandwhat's at stake here.What? No. It's youwho doesn't understand...that Thanos has beeninside my head for six years.Since he sent an armyto New Yorkand now he's back.And I don't know what to do.So I'm not so sureif it's a better plan to fighthim on our turf or his...but you saw what they did,what they can do.At least on his turf,he's not expecting it.So I say we takethe fight to him.Doctor.Do you concur?All right, Stark.We go to him.But you have to understand...if it comes to saving youor the kidor the Time Stone...I will not hesitateto let either of you die.I can't, because the universedepends on it.Nice. Good, moral compass.We're straight.All right, kid.You're an Avenger now.I thoughtyou might be hungry.I always hated that chair.So I've been told.Even so, I'd hoped you'dsit in it one day.I hated this room.This ship.I hated my life.You told me that too.Every day.For almost 20 years.I was a childwhen you took me.I saved you.No.No. We were happyon my home planet.Going to bed hungry...scrounging for scraps.Your planet wason the brink of collapse.I'm the one who stopped that.Do you knowwhat's happened since then?The children born...have known nothing butfull bellies and clear skies.It's a paradise.Because you murderedhalf the planet.A small price to payfor salvation.You're insane.Little one,it's a simple calculus.This universe is finite,its resources finite.If life is left unchecked,life will cease to exist.It needs correction.You don't know that!I'm the only onewho knows that.At least, I'm the only onewith the will to act on it.For a time...you had that same will...as you fought by my side.Daughter.I'm not your daughter.Everything I hate about myselfyou taught me.And, in doing so,made you the fiercest womanin the galaxy.That's why I trusted youto find the Soul Stone.I'm sorry I disappointed you.I am disappointed.But not becauseyou didn't find it.But because you did.And you lied.Nebula.Don't do this.Some time ago,your sister snuck aboardthis ship to kill me.Please don't do this.And very nearly succeeded.So I brought her here.To talk.Stop. Stop it.I swear to you on my life.I never found the Soul Stone.Accessing memory files.You knowwhat he's about to do.He's finally ready,and he's going for the stones.- All of them.- He can never get them all.He will!He can't, Nebula.Because I found the mapto the Soul Stone...and I burned it to ash.I burned it.You're strong.Me.You're generous.Me.But I never taught you to lie.That's whyyou're so bad at it.Where is the Soul Stone?Vormir!The stone is on Vormir.Show me.I am Groot.Tinkle in the cup.We're not looking.What's there to see?What's a twig? Everybody'sseen a twig before.I am Groot.Tree, pour what's in the cupout into spaceand go in the cup again.You speak Groot?Yes, they taught it on Asgard.It was an elective.I am Groot.You'll know when we're close.Nidavellir's forge harnessesthe blazing powerof a neutron star.It's the birthplaceof my hammer.It's truly awesome.Okay, time to be the captain.So, dead brother, huh?Yeah, that could be annoying.Well, he's been dead before.But, no, this time I thinkit really might be true.And you saidyour sister and your dad?Both dead.But still got a mom, though?Killed by a dark elf.A best friend?Stabbed through the heart.You sure you're up to thisparticular murder mission?Absolutely.Rage and vengeance,anger, loss, regret...they're alltremendous motivators.They really clear the mind.So I'm good to go.Yeah, but this Thanoswe're talkin' about...he's the toughest there is.- Well, he's never fought me.- Yeah, he has.He's never fought me twice.And I'm getting a new hammer,don't forget.It better be some hammer.You know, I'm 1,500 years old.I've killed twiceas many enemies as that.And every one of themwould've rather killed me,but none succeeded.I'm only alivebecause fate wants me alive.Thanos is just the latestin a long line of bastards...and he'll be the latestto feel my vengeance.Fate wills it so.Mmm-hmm.And what if you're wrong?If I'm wrong, then...what more could I lose?I could lose a lot.Me, personally,I could lose a lot.Okay.If fate does want youto kill that crapsack...you're gonna need morethan one stupid eyeball.- What's this?- What's it look like?Some jerk lost a bet with meon Contraxia.He gave you his eye?No, he gave me 100 credits.I snuck into his room laterthat night and stole his eye.Thank you, sweet rabbit.Hmm.Huh?Oh.I would've washed that.The only way I could sneak itoff Contraxia was up my...Hey, we're here!I don't thinkthis thing works.Everything seems dark.It ain't the eye.Something's wrong.The star's gone out.And the rings are frozen.I hopethese dwarves are betterat forgingthan they are cleaning.Maybe they realizedthat they livein a junk pilein the middle of space.This forge hasn't gone darkin centuries.You said Thanoshad a gauntlet, right?Yes, why?It lookanything like that?I am Groot.Go back to the pod.Eitri, wait!Stop!Stop.Thor?What happened here?You were supposedto protect us.Asgard was supposedto protect us.Asgard is destroyed.Eitri, the glove.What did you do?300 dwarveslived on this ring.I thought if I did whathe asked, they'd be safe.I made what he wanted.A device capable of harnessingthe power of the stones.Then he killedeveryone anyway.All except me."Your life is yours," he said."But your handsare mine alone."Eitri, this isn't aboutyour hands.Every weaponyou've ever designed,every axe, hammer, sword...it's all inside your head.Now, I know it feelslike all hope is lost.Trust me, I know.But together, you and I,we can kill Thanos.Mantis, listen very carefully.I need youto meet me on Titan.Hey, what's going on?I think we're here.I don't think this rig hasa self-park function.Get your handinside the steering gimbal.Close those around it.- You understand?- Yep, got it.This was meant forone big guy, so we gotta- move at the same time.- Okay, okay. Ready.We might wanna turn.Turn! Turn! Turn!You all right?That was close.I owe you one.Let me just say, if alienswind up implanting eggsin my chest or something...and I eat one of you,I'm sorry.I do not want anothersingle pop culture referenceout of you for the restof the trip. You understand?I'm trying to saythat something is coming.Thanos!Whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don'tput your eggs in me!Stay down, clown.Die, blanket of death!Everybody stay whereyou are. Chill the eff out.I'm gonna ask youthis one time.Where is Gamora?Yeah. I'll do you one better.Who's Gamora?I'll do you one better.Why is Gamora?Tell me where the girl isor I swear to youI'm gonna French frythis little freak.Let's do it. You shoot my guyand I'll blast him. Let's go!Do it, Quill! I can take it.- No, he can't take it!- She's right. You can't.Oh, yeah? You don't wanna tellme where she is? That's fine.I'll kill all three of youand I'll beat itout of Thanos myself.Starting with you.Wait, what, Thanos?All right, let me ask youthis one time.What master do you serve?What master do I serve?What am I supposed to say,"Jesus"?You're from Earth.I'm not from Earth,I'm from Missouri.Yeah, that's on Earth,dipshit.What are you hassling us for?So you're notwith Thanos?With Thanos?No, I'm here to kill Thanos.He took my girl.Wait, who are you?- We're the Avengers, man.- Oh.You're the onesThor told us about.You know Thor?Yeah.Tall guy, not thatgood-looking, needed saving.Where is he now?This is the plan? We're gonnahit him with a brick?It's a mold.A king's weapon.Meant to bethe greatest in Asgard.In theory, it could evensummon the Bifrost.Did it have a name?Stormbreaker.That's a bit much.So how do we make it?You'll have to restartthe forge.Awaken the heartof a dying star.Rabbit, fire up the pod.The hell happenedto this planet?It's eight degreesoff its axis.Gravitational pullis all over the place.Yeah, we got one advantage.He's coming to us.We'll use it.All right, I have a plan.Or at leastthe beginnings of one.It's pretty simple.We draw him in,pin him down,get what we need.Definitely don't wannadance with this guy.We just want the gauntlet.Are you yawning?In the middle of this, whileI'm breaking it down? Huh?Did you hear what I said?I stopped listening afteryou said, "We need a plan."Okay, Mr. Cleanis on his own page.See, "not winging it"isn't really what they do.Uh, what exactlyis it that they do?Kick names, take ass.Yeah, that's right.All right, just get over here,please.Mr. Lord, can you getyour folks to circle up?"Mr. Lord." Star-Lord is fine.We gotta coalesce.'Cause if all we come at himwith is a plucky attitude...Dude, don't call us plucky.We don't know what it means.All right, we're optimistic,yes. I like your plan.Except it sucks,so let me do the plan...and that wayit might be really good.Tell him about the dance-offto save the universe.- What dance-off?- It's nothing.Like in Footloose, the movie?Exactly like Footloose.Is it still the greatest moviein history?It never was.Don't encourage this,all right?- Okay.- We're getting no help- from Flash Gordon here.- Flash Gordon?By the way,that's a compliment.Don't forget, I'm half human.So that 50% of methat's stupid...that's 100% you.Your mathis blowing my mind.Excuse me.But does your friendoften do that?Strange, we all right?You're back. You're all right.- Hi.- Hey, what was that?I went forward in timeto view alternate futures.To see allthe possible outcomesof the coming conflict.How many did you see?14,000,605.How many did we win?One.The stonehad better be up there.For your sister's sake.Welcome, Thanos, son of Alars.Gamora, daughter of Thanos.You know us?It is my curse to know allwho journey here.Where is the Soul Stone?You should know...it extracts a terrible price.I am prepared.We all think that at first.We are all wrong.How is it you knowthis place so well?A lifetime ago,I, too, sought the stones.I even held one in my hand.But it cast me out,banished me here.Guiding others to a treasureI cannot possess.What you seeklies in front of you.As does what you fear.What's this?The price.Soul holds a special placeamong the Infinity Stones.You might say it hasa certain wisdom.Tell me what it needs.To ensure thatwhoever possesses it...understands its power...the stone demands a sacrifice.Of what?In order to take the stone,you must losethat which you love.A soul...for a soul.All my life,I dreamed of a day...a moment...when you gotwhat you deserved.And I was alwaysso disappointed.But now...You kill and torture...and you call it mercy.The universe has judged you.You asked it for a prize,and it told you no.You failed.And do you wanna know why?Because you love nothing.No one.No.Really?Tears?They're not for him.No.This isn't love.I ignored my destiny once.I cannot do that again.Even for you.I'm sorry, little one.No!Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0.I hope you're rightabout this.Or we're gonna landa lot faster than you want to.When you said we weregoing to open Wakandato the rest of the world...this is not what I imagined.And what did you imagine?The Olympics.Maybe even a Starbucks.Should we bow?Yeah, he's a king.Seems like I'm alwaysthanking you for something.What are you doing?Uh, we don't do that here.So how big of an assaultshould we expect?Uh, sir, I think you shouldexpect quite a big assault.How we looking?You will have my Kingsguard,the Border Tribe,the Dora Milaje, and...And a semi-stable100-year-old man.How you been, Buck?Uh, not bad,for the end of the world.Whoa.The structure is polymorphic.Right, we had to attacheach neuron non-sequentially.Why didn't you just reprogramthe synapsesto work collectively?Because we didn't think of it.I'm sure you did your best.Can you do it?Yes, but there are more thantwo trillion neurons here.One misalignment could causea cascade of circuit failures.It will take time, brother.How long?As long as you can give me.Something's enteredthe atmosphere.Hey, Cap, we gota situation here.God, I love this place.Yeah, don'tstart celebrating yet, guys.We got more incomingoutside the dome.It's too late.We need to destroythe stone now.Vision, get your assback on the table.We will hold them off.Wanda, as soon as that stone'sout of his head...you blow it to hell.I will.Evacuate the city.Engage all defenses.And get this man a shield.I don't thinkyou get the scientifics here.These rings are gigantic.You wanna get them moving...you're gonna need somethinga lot biggerto yank 'em loose.- Leave that to me.- Leave it to you?Buddy, you're in space.All you got is a rope and a...Fire the engines!More power, rabbit!Well done, boy.That's Nidavellir.Damn it."Damn it"? What's "damn it"?The mechanismis crippled.- What?- With the iris closed,I can't heat the metal.How long will it taketo heat it?A few minutes,maybe more. Why?I'm gonna hold it open.That's suicide.So is facing Thanoswithout that axe.How we looking, Bruce?Yeah, I thinkI'm getting the hang of it.Wow! This is amazing, man.It's like being the Hulkwithout actually...I'm okay. I'm okay.I've got two heat signaturesbreaking throughthe tree line.Thank youfor standing with us.Where's your other friend?You will pay for his lifewith yours.Thanos will have that stone.That's not gonna happen.You are in Wakanda now.Thanos will have nothingbut dust and blood.We have blood to spare.They surrender?Not exactly.What the hell?Looks like we pissed her off.They're killing themselves.You see the teethon those things?All right, back up, Sam.You're gonna getyour wings singed.Cap, if these thingscircle the perimeterand get in behind us...there's nothingbetween them and Vision.Then we better keep 'emin front of us.How do we do that?We open the barrier.On my signal, open North-WestSection Seventeen.Requestingconfirmation, My King.You said open the barrier?On my signal.This will bethe end of Wakanda.Then it will bethe noblest ending in history.Wakanda forever!Now!How much longer, Shuri?I've barely begun, brother.You might want to pick upthe pace.Allfathers, give me strength.You understand, boy?You're about to takethe full force of a star.It'll kill you.Only if I die.Yes.That's what killing you means.Hold it! Hold it, Thor!Thor! Say something. Come on.Thor, you okay?I think he's dying.He needs the axe!Where's the handle?Tree, help me find the handle!There's too many of 'em!You guysare so screwed now!Bring me Thanos!Oh, yeah.You're much more of a Thanos.I take it the Maw is dead.This dayextracts a heavy toll.Still, he accomplishedhis mission.You may regret that.He brought you face-to-facewith the Masterof the Mystic Arts.And where do you thinkhe brought you?Let me guess. Your home?It was.And it was beautiful.Titan was like most planets.Too many mouths,not enough to go around.And when we faced extinction,I offered a solution.Genocide.But random, dispassionate,fair to rich and poor alike.They called me a madman.And what I predictedcame to pass.Congratulations,you're a prophet.I'm a survivor.Who wants to murder trillions.With all six stones, I couldsimply snap my fingers.They would all cease to exist.I call that mercy.And then what?I'd finally rest...and watch the sun riseon a grateful universe.The hardest choices requirethe strongest wills.I think you'll find our willequal to yours.Our?Piece of cake, Quill.Yeah, if your goalwas to piss him off.Boom!Don't let him close his fist.Magic.More magic.Magic with a kick.Magic with a...Insect!Well, well.You should've killed me.It would've beena waste of parts!Where's Gamora?Is he under?Don't let up.Be quick. He is very strong.Parker, help! Get over here.She can't hold himmuch longer. Let's go.We gotta openhis fingers to get it off.I thought you'd behard to catch.For the record,this was my plan.You're not so strong now, huh?Where is Gamora?My Gamora.No, bullshit!Where is she?He is in anguish.Good.He... He mourns.What doesthis monster have to mourn?Gamora.What?He took her to Vormir.He came backwith the Soul Stone.But she didn't.Okay, Quill, you gotta cool itright now. You understand?Don't, don't. Don't engage.We almost got this off!Tell me she's lying.Asshole,tell me you didn't do it!I had to.No, you didn't.No, you didn't.- No, you didn't!- Quill!Hey, stop!Hey, stop! Stop!Hey, stop! Stop!It's coming, it'scoming. I got it, I got it!Oh, God.Come and get some,space dogs!Come on! Get some! Get some!Come on! Get some!- How much for the gun?- Not for sale.Okay. How much for the arm?Oh, I'll get that arm.New haircut?Noticed you've copiedmy beard.By the way, this isa friend of mine, Tree.I am Groot.I am Steve Rogers.Fall back! Fall back, now!Focus that fireon the left flank, Sam.I'm doing it.Why was she up thereall this time?She's on the field. Take it.Guys, we gota Vision situation here.Somebody get to Vision!- I got him!- On my way.He'll die alone. As will you.She's not alone.Oh, no, you don't.This isn't gonna belike New York, pal.This suit's already kickedthe crap outta the Hulk.What? No! No!Guys!Vision needs backup, now!Hulk? Hulk,I know you like making yourentrance at the last second.Well, this is it, man.This is the last, last second.Hulk! Hulk!Hulk!No!Oh, screwyou, you big, green asshole!I'll do it myself!Come on! Yeah!See ya!Hulk, we got a lotto figure out, pal.I thought you were formidable,machine.But you're dying,like any man.Get outta here!Go!That was really gross.I thought I told you to go.We don't trade lives, Captain.I got you. I got you.I'm sorry I can't rememberanybody's names.You're full of tricks, wizard.Yet you never once usedyour greatest weapon.A fake.You throw another moon at me,and I'm gonna lose it.Stark.You know me?I do.You're not the only onecursed with knowledge.My only curse is you.Come on!All that for a drop of blood.You have my respect, Stark.When I'm done, half ofhumanity will still be alive.I hope they remember you.Stop.Spare his life...and I will give you the stone.No tricks.Don't.One to go.Where is he?Did we just lose?Why would you do that?We're in the endgame now.Are you okay?What? What is it?He's here.Everyone, on my position.We have incoming.What the hell?Cap.That's him.Eyes up. Stay sharp.Wanda.It's time.No.They can't stop him, Wanda,but we can.Look at me.You have the powerto destroy the stone.Don't.You must do it. Wanda, please.We are out of time.I can't.Yes, you can.You can.If he gets the stone,half the universe dies.It's not fair.It shouldn't be you,but it is.It's all right.You could never hurt me.I just feel you.It's all right.It's all right.I love you.I understand, my child.Better than anyone.You could never.Today, I lost morethan you can know.But now is no time to mourn.Now is no time at all.No!I told you...you'd die for that.You should have...You should...You should havegone for the head.No!Daughter?Did you do it?Yes.What did it cost?Everything.What did you do?What'd you do?Where'd he go?Thor.Where'd he go?Steve?Up, General. Up!This is no place to die.I am Groot.Oh...No, no, no!Groot! No.Sam!Sam, where you at?Something's happening.Quill?Steady, Quill.Oh, man.Tony.There was no other way.Mr. Stark?I don't feel so good.You're all right.I don't... I don't knowwhat's happening.I don't know...I don't want to go.I don't want to go, sir.Please.Please, I don't want to go.I don't want to go.I'm sorry.He did it.What is this?What the hell is happening?Oh, God.Still no wordfrom Stark?No, not yet.We're watching every satelliteon both hemispheres,but still nothing.What is it?Multiple bogeysover Wakanda.Same energy signatureas New York?Ten times bigger.Tell Kleinwe'll meet him at...Nick! Nick!They okay?There's no one here.Call Control.Code red.Nick.Hill.Oh, no.Mother...

Oh kek.

Well after learning about Masadaverse I figured this thread would make me in an Omnipotent god.

I'm already Beyond Memetic foes.

Also, i feel as if i should remaster this.

No, only the first one.

The good one.

PsychoWarper said:
Well after learning about Masadaverse I figured this thread would make me in an Omnipotent god.
it was like in indiana jones when they opened the ark for ultimate power but it killed them

Christian Higdon said:

No, only the first one.

The good one.
None of them were good. None.

Crabwhale said:
Christian Higdon said:

No, only the first one.

The good one.
None!? NONE!!!!????? NOOOOOOOOONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!~?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's it!

No Skeletor was good. None.

Christian Higdon said:

No, only the first one.

The good one.
Well the first one contains The Heretic biggest feat soooo.

@Yellow yeah I got to much cancer/power to handle.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Christian Higdon said:

No, only the first one.

The good one.
None!? NONE!!!!????? NOOOOOOOOONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!~?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
That's it!

No Skeletor was good. None.
Oh, boo-*******-hooh, you think I'm gonna be pissed off by that?

Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Bad skeletor
bad skeletor exists
Do I wanna know what that is?
there was a shitty reboot of he-man at one point and someone decided to give skeletor eyes and it was terrible
The 90's one where they made him even gayer?
no idea, all i know it was called the new adventures of he man
Yup, definitely the gayer, 90's version. Just couldn't remember the name.

Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Bad skeletor
bad skeletor exists
Do I wanna know what that is?
there was a shitty reboot of he-man at one point and someone decided to give skeletor eyes and it was terrible
The 90's one where they made him even gayer?
no idea, all i know it was called the new adventures of he ma
Yup, definitely the gayer, 90's version. Just couldn't remember the name.
BoHeman Rhapsody-1
BoHeman Rhapsody-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back