• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate Thread 4

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Overlord, you ain't using me as a teammate, because then you'd have God on your side. Even if you try to, i'm not willing to cooperate.

I'll start this.

Something underground came towards Bredakars. It popped up and it was a harmless slooking bunny. "Eh, what's up, doc?"

Christian Higdon said:
I'll start this.

Something underground came towards Bredakars. It popped up and it was a harmless slooking bunny. "Eh, what's up, doc?"
Breinkars says: Wait a second, you look familliar...

Christian Higdon said:
"Yes?" He asked, before HOSTLESS popped up from nowhere.
She Said: I think I know you. Your name was something like Hostless.

"Maybe. I'd like to fight you, but-HOLY!" He said, the ground shaking as Godzilla returned from the last time he fought.

King Swap isn't affected by Bugs Bunny's trick becausee TNT doesn't have powers.

then Swap king swaps his powers with that of HOSTLESS

Christian Higdon said:
"Maybe. I'd like to fight you, but-HOLY!" He said, the ground shaking as Godzilla returned from the last time he fought.
Bredakars: Is... That... Godzilla...?

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, yeah?" He took his powers back and another Swap king appeared. "Wait, what?"
Swap king swaps his power with that of HOSTLESS again, then the second Swap King swaps his powers with that of the first Swap king and then kills himself.

"Yes.....it.....IS. OH, NO." Godzilla shot multiple lasers, trying to murder all who opposed him, even his teammates. "Thanks for the powers, now SWAP YOURSELF!" He said, and inverted Swap king, meaning he swapped himself.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yes.....it.....IS. OH, NO." Godzilla shot multiple lasers, trying to murder all who opposed him, even his teammates. "Thanks for the powers, now SWAP YOURSELF!" He said, and inverted Swap king, meaning he swapped himself.
Bredakars: "Umm... what just happe-" Out of nowhere, I pop out.

Christian Higdon said:
"Thanks for the powers, now SWAP YOURSELF!" He said, and inverted Swap king, meaning he swapped himself.
Nothing happens. The second Swp King had the powers of HOSTLESS, and he killed himself, so the powers of HOSTLESS don't exist anymore.

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Thanks for the powers, now SWAP YOURSELF!" He said, and inverted Swap king, meaning he swapped himself.
Nothing happens, the second Swp King had the powers of HOSTLESS, and he killed himself, so the powers of HOSTLESS don't exist anymore.
No, it still does. He defies your logic.

4Chan Shitler locks Bredakars Bheykarmi in the Achuwitz Camp, Swap King tries to swap with Shitler, but Swap king glitched into 4Chan Shitler and Swap King became Mountain Dew

Uselessnoob245 said:
4Chan Shitler locks Bredakars Bheykarmi in the Achuwitz Camp, Swap King tries to swap with Shitler, but Swap king glitched into 4Chan Shitler and Swap King became Mountain Dew
Daniel shows up and saves Bredakars.

She counters Godzilla with her Breast Laser.
Godzilla tanks it and uses his claws to strike her.

She fires a Super Breast Laser.

Godzilla looks at the laser and takes it, but is hit with the spear. He looks at Overlord, rage in his eyes. Soon enough, a bullet is shot out, interrupting the fight only to show him.

THEME INTENSIFIES

MaxForward said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Daniel shows up and saves Bredakars.
Daniel pours Kool-Aid ontop of 4Chan Shitler, all that Damage goes into Shitlers, Cringe Dew, and 4Chan blast Kamehamehell ripping Daniel into hell

Back