• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This match is gonna be interesting. So, on one hand, we have Debby, the self-proclaimed "Strongest Demon" who doesn't know how to do much but be cute and cuddly. One the other hand, we have the silverfish, which really doesn't have hax and is a wild animal that doesn't know what it's doing like every other mob in the game, BUT they swarm a lot, and oh boy, do their swarms get big..!:

As for Debby, I went on a kilter on how that girl functions in the one match that she LOST: https://vsbattles.com/threads/9-a-w...debby-the-corsifa-round-1.157031/post-5958812

What I didn't mention is the fact that Debby spent all of Chapter 26 freaking out over a cockroach, which probably wouldn't do her any favors regardless of whether she has the AP advantage (stat amps) or not (no stat amps) since even seasoned Minecraft players would go bonkers over a swarm of these guys:

Silverfish_JE1_BE1.gif

Granted Debby played Dark Souls in Chapter 73, which is quite a bit tougher than Minecraft, but she spent 20 days brute-forcing the game, so I don't think Debby's skill in Dark Souls would translate to anything relevant in Minecraft.

So, for this match, I'll put up the following conditions:

1. Silverfish start out in stone.
2. This would be Debby vs a swarm of 10 silverfish
3. Debby can use stat amps, but will start without (I mean I don't think she'd realistically expect Silverfish to pop out of rocks).

Anyway, here are their profiles:

Debby's Profile
Silverfish's Profile

Who takes this?

Debby: 0
SIlverfish: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Debby is 0.04288 tons and the insects are 0.016 tons, a 2.68x difference. Where is the fight taking place and where exactly do the silverfishes start? If they're directly below her inside the stone floor for example then they'll be able to surprise and jump her.

Debby is 0.04288 tons and the insects are 0.016 tons, a 2.68x difference. Where is the fight taking place and where exactly do the silverfishes start? If they're directly below her inside the stone floor for example then they'll be able to surprise and jump her.
Pretty much the same reason why people have a hard time dealing with Silverfish: all over the place.

Pretty much the same reason why people have a hard time dealing with Silverfish: all over the place.
Give Debby prior knowledge about their AP (Or just have her start already in her amped state) and cut the number of silverfishes in half because otherwise she'll be too terrified of the sheer number of rabbit sized creepy crawlies to turn it on and gets oneshotted (She's 4 times weaker than them in her 9-B key so even a single one would be able to kill her if it gets the drop on her).

Last edited:
I literally CRT'd the Silverfish. No AP change; just removing that unnecessary Regen ability (which they don't have) and adding in Stealth Mastery and Summoning.

I literally CRT'd the Silverfish. No AP change; just removing that unnecessary Regen ability (which they don't have) and adding in Stealth Mastery and Summoning.
Yeah I have no idea why they have Mid regen (Unless you count them being able to heal while hiding inside of stone but I doubt that it's Mid).
Anyway, as I already mentioned, Debby doesn't seem to do too well against stealth so even a single Silverfish can kill her if it successfully ambushes her before she can use stat amp.

Last edited:
Yeah I have no idea why they have Mid regen (Unless you count them being able to heal while hiding inside of stone but I doubt that it's Mid).
Anyway, as I already mentioned, Debby doesn't seem to do too well against stealth so even a single Silverfish can kill her if it successfully ambushes her before she can use stat amp.
Yeah. Even with stat amps, I dunno how well she's gonna do against a literal swarm of gray fur worms.

Yeah. Even with stat amps, I dunno how well she's gonna do against a literal swarm of gray fur worms.
I mean, she won't get oneshotted if it is on and will probably have enough time to run away and shoot them with her beam (Speed is unequalized so she shouldn't have any trouble getting away from them)

Bump? I completely forgot that this thread exist. Debby has been upgraded to 0.0078 tons since so the insects are still about 2 times stronger than her but now she can easily destroy them with one or two attacks while amped. With that being said, I think Debby might actually win this now. If she's terrified of the Silverfishes, her first response would probably be to take off into the air so that they can't reach her then by that point she can just either keep blasting them with her beams until they die or she can pop her amp and kill them even faster. That's assuming she's smart enough to realize that her enemies can't fly of course because if she doesn't, they'll just swarm her and it won't look pretty.

Last edited:
Back