• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku protects the earth from alien invaders

Alright, time for Deku to fight some intergalactic aliens

Deku vs The Intruders

Rules:

• Deku is at 8%, and we are obviously using the weaker units
  • Speed is equalized
  • The intruders start floating above some buildings like they normally are, Deku starts on the ground
Results

Deku:

Invaders: PapiSavitar5025

Inconclusive:

So, Deku holds an AP Advantage, 3.89 compared to baseline, which is 2 Tons, not that much honestly. This is going to be pretty difficult for Deku, he can't one shot the Intruder's like the Offspring is able too. I feel like I'd have to give this one to the Intruders due to how versitile they are. Some Intruders could stick onto buildings and morph themself, exploding in Deku's face, others could slam a wreckling ball into him, and there are those worm ones too with that thick armor, though that might be the Mountain Levell ones I'm not sure. ANyways, while I feel like Deku could recgonize their weakness fairly quickly to give him an edge, I still feel like just how many there are and how versitle in their weaponry would allow them to eliminate Deku. Gonna have to give this to them.

I think there is also the fact Deku would want to watch out for the surronding area, avoid as much destruction as he can, whereas the intruders are naturally just bent on destruction

Yeah that's a fair point too. They'd just go out of there way to knock over dozens of buildings, forcing Deku to go in to save any civillians, which there probably is unless it's stated otherwise.

Back