• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku vs Bakasta | My first ever post :) |

Status
Not open for further replies.

6-B keys are being used here, speed equalised
(I had half the mind to keep speed unequalised and make it a speed blitz lol)

image.php
VS
ce0d9ead299eb0ee550b2e5b9306b882.jpg

Who wins?

Future Wizard king:

Future No.1:

May I remind y'all to keep discussions and debates civil? Thank youuu

Last edited:
Asta is 62.88 Teratons, while Izuku is only 8.36 Teratons. He's over seven times stronger than what Izuku scales to.

Asta stomps hard, Izuku can only inflict real damage with fully charge Fa Jin attacks, which is 41.8 Teratons and still weaker than Asta's durability.

Also, that's ignoring the fact Asta uses a blade weapon as well. He can slice limbs off with ease.

Asta is 62.88 Teratons, while Izuku is only 8.36 Teratons. He's over seven times stronger than what Izuku scales to.

Asta stomps hard, Izuku can only inflict real damage with fully charge Fa Jin attacks, which is 41.8 Teratons and still weaker than Asta's durability.

Also, that's ignoring the fact Asta uses a blade weapon as well. He can slice limbs off with ease.
I guess I can put you down for Asta lol. If I get enough votes, do you know how I make it official on their pages?

You can't, the fight is a stomp and cannot be added.

A fight needs to be fair and both combatants need to have a chance at winning in order for it to be added to the profiles.

Read this page in order to understand the rules in versus threads.

If you're new, you should make yourself familiar with all of the rules at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back