• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deku Is 7A to High7A
Deku:7
Beidou:

Last edited:
Deku cannot fight in matches as high 7-A alone, as he still breaks himself.

You can have him use 45%, and allow him to go to 100% should he need to. Which is allowed

If you do that, Deku wins via speed blitz
speed blitz is when their so much faster that perception speed can’t keep up.
currently, 100% isn’t even twice as fast as 45%.
Natural forcefield that is stronger than Deku if he is not using 100% + that shield recieving damage amps her attacks
yeah, because Deku can’t just continually yeet attacks from the sky or just spam blackwhip.
Deku is Class T, each blackwhip strand carries that LS.
Beidou is Peak Human.
A single grab and the fight is over, she isn’t going to be swinging that sword around anymore

And Beidou can destroy the tendrils with her superior AP or she can be grabbed and still use the sword via telekinesis
Ey Ragdoll time.
While also yeeting attacks from the sky where she has no hope of being able to hit him (Kilometers vs Dozens of meters, I kinda see a problem for Beidou with this)

Like the LS difference is so great that even with a forcefield one tug to hard is likely going to at best shatter the bone and at worst it’s going to be gone. (because LS also covers crush, tearing, and compressive strength)

So what's stopping him from smothering Beidou with whips with his superior LS? She can't cut forever.

Like the LS difference is so great that even with a forcefield one tug to hard is likely going to at best shatter the bone and at worst it’s going to be gone. (because LS also covers crush, tearing, and compressive strength)
This is not true and I need to explain this every time.

Damaging someone requires AP not LS. With LS you can overpower them, as they can't stop the force. But if they lack the AP to hurt them, they cannot hurt them. Not saying Izuku cannot hurt Beidou, just that he isn't going to rip off her limbs in one go. With this logic I can put Izuku against End of OG Dragon Ball Goku and he could win since he has Unknown Lifting Strength. Which isn't happening.

If you crush someone with less LS, you can stop them from moving and keep them there. But actually damaging them will require the AP needed to harm them in the first place. Basically, Lifting Strength doesn't ignore AP and Durability values.

I'm not voting.

This is not true and I need to explain this every time.

Damaging someone requires AP not LS. With LS you can overpower them, as they can't stop the force. But if they lack the AP to hurt them, they cannot hurt them. Not saying Izuku cannot hurt Beidou, just that he isn't going to rip off her limbs in one go. With this logic I can put Izuku against End of OG Dragon Ball Goku and he could win since he has Unknown Lifting Strength. Which isn't happening.

If you crush someone with less LS, you can stop them from moving and keep them there. But actually damaging them will require the AP needed to harm them in the first place. Basically, Lifting Strength doesn't ignore AP and Durability values.

I'm not voting.
K thanks (find it odd cause LS can be gained from crushing limbs, but eh)

How in character would it be for Deku to slap Beidou around with Blackwhip?

Last edited:
I mean, to the point of just using it until Beidou dies? I know from Deku vs Shenhe he’s very very smart but would he just abuse the same ability over and over?

I mean, to the point of just using it until Beidou dies? I know from Deku vs Shenhe he’s very very smart but would he just abuse the same ability over and over?
If she can’t escape from it, then yeah. He will just sit there and use it to make her a human yo-yo

Who said he'd kill her. He'd just incap her, its way outta character for him to kill people. But easily incapping them, ion know why he wouldnt do that.

Back