• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

I agree with this.
Also I Daniel breaking the blocks of ice in KK2 should honestly be calcd

If the calcs are accepted, all thats left is to discuss scaling. (Granted, I have yet to watch the series and Karate Kid was so long ago in early baby Elixir's life)

I would like to agree, but I'd like to understand the scaling. Why is Mr. Miyagi given the Saitama treatment despite his old age? John Kreese... not sure what you are proposing for him. Is he not part of the scaling because of his old age?

As for the other things in need of having calcs, why not request them on the calc request thread, so the first 2 calcs can have an easier time going through?

A bump is for 24 hours of inactivity. Not 6.

For the thread the only issues I would have is that they don't really fragment the blocks as much as break them, which doesn't require a massive amount of energy
Feld and McNair found that beginning students can throw a karate chop at about 20 feet per second, just enough to break a one-inch board. But a black belt like McNair could chop at 46 feet per second. Hitting a piece of wood at that speed, a 11/2-pound hand can deliver a wallop of up to 2,800 newtons (one newton is roughly equal to the force exerted by the weight of an apple). Splitting a typical concrete slab 11/2 inches thick actually takes less, about 1,900 newtons. Of course, brute strength is not the only requirement for breaking concrete blocks — the nature of the chop is also important. Karate students must learn that for a strike to have maximum momentum, it must have a follow-through; golf and tennis players follow through with their swings for the same reason.

Can the AP sections please get trimmed down? We don't need three wall of text keys to describe circular scaling that doesn't explain their tiers.

Eh, honestly it's probably not to much of an AP issue.

I'll look over the profiles within the next day or so and give a sign off.

Yeah you can apply the changes. I can just trim down the AP explanations sometime later.

Back