• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Golden Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demigra Malvat
Screen-Shot-2015-03-02-at-6 04 09-PM-480x240
So it's well known Demigra should be above SSJG Goku based on the story in Xenvoerse. But how does he fair against Golden Frieza?

I say he wins, he has better hax, and should be stronger and faster since he can combat a fairly serious Beerus and the Player at once even with just an avatar while in another dimension.

He can also defeat the Player and SSJ3 God essence Goku in one shot each, both of which should be above SSJG Goku, and can take them on at the same time, only barely losing in the combined beam struggle.

Also Frieza has the weakness of losing his power if the battle drags on, Demigra does not.

I think giving him the win would be prudent to show that he is definably at least above Golden Frieza in terms of the DB verse hierarchy, even in raw power he should be stronger.

Demigra wins with low difficulty, to much hax and his AP and Durability, it would be just to much for Frieza, Also if Frieza even did survive long enough his golden form would eventually disappear, than Demigra would finish him off there.

So were in agreement, Demigra with low difficulty. Can this be added to his profile at this point in that case?

SSJRyu1 said:
So were in agreement, Demigra with low difficulty. Can this be added to his profile at this point in that case?
euuuuuuuuh , i d'ont think its possible to add victory from his OWN verse duh .....

demigra wins i mean his Hax is just op and if should be on the losing ground just takes control of him and has now an even more Powerful ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back