• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs. Omega Flowey REDUX

Ok, son that now Demgra's got a few brand new upgrades, it's time to trow the ******* Flower at him once again.

Makyouka Demigra vs. Omega Flowey.

SBA and Speed Equalized.

Demigra magic form 100 power by jules xiii-dbllyvg1
Omega flowey art

Demigra: 0

Omega Flowey: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Can Flowey counter this?

IMG_838.jpg

If not, Demigra

Jamesthetaker said:
Don't know if that can work on Flowey? I mean he already insane.
By "insane", I mean how the villains in DB become mind-controlled by him.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Who said that?
You can still perceive things the same way lower dimensionals even if you are higher dimensional. There are various examples of this. That said: What is his best feat outside mindhaxing a 4d?

Flowey has lived through, and has knowledge of countless resets. To the of knowing virtually everything that could possibly happen. Can Demigura even mind hax a mind capable of storing that much info? That would have to be a pretty powerful mind to know that much without going mad.

Demigra FRA.

Seriously people, just add this already and let Flowey rest in peace.

Seriously people, just add this already and let Flowey rest in peace.

It isn't up to us my friend, we gotta wait until a staff member adds them.

• Ok now i kinda feel bad about flowey

ERRORSANESS: here hab some magic nicecream

Gibs flowey an entire cooler of vanila and mint nicecreams

• I think this would help you fite more

Flowies will has increased by 1 as he munches on like 100 of those. 1 each nicecream.

50 vanilla nad 50 mint

Everyone does realise that Demigura's "fra" is for passively mind haxing a 4D character with a 3D mind! Sorry, but you're gonna need a better hax.

Lightbuster30 said:
Everyone does realise that Demigura's "fra" is for passively mind haxing a 4D character with a 3D mind! Sorry, but you're gonna need a better hax.
Being 4D gives you automatically a 4D mind, unless said 4D being is controlled by a 3D being.

And Zamasu became one with the Universe. So no, he has a 4D mind.

I s u-c l o n e said:
How can you be 4D, but have a 3D mind? That doesn't make any sense.
I've seen higher dimensional characters who percieve things at lower dimensional levels. The Beyonders come to mind. The Aliens from Gravity Falls also come to mind.

Back