• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look this can work now. Both 2-A and immeasurable. Super Sonic key is being used. Who wins?

Demiurge: 8 (Celestial Pegasus, Xtasyamphetamine, Schnee One, ShakeResounding, ZacharyGrossman273, Nedge1000, ZackMoon1234, Homu Sweet Homu)

Sonic: 0

Inconclusive: 0

4C458B58-8708-4DF7-A586-D9FEAADB3D95
E7C244CA-DE7B-4C71-AA70-B8F73017538E

How likely is she to use Death/Memory Manipulation? Those could be problems for him.

While it isn't added just yet (though it was agreed upon), Sonic's own Fate Manip could come in handy here. Really handy, actually.

AP is a bit of a mix-up due to Archie 2-As being revised AP-wise, so I'll avoid talking on that.

Sonic could end this using a charged Chaos Control to make her Concept go poof, but I guess I'll wait to see what others think.

ShakeResounding said:
How likely is she to use Death/Memory Manipulation? Those could be problems for him.

While it isn't added just yet (though it was agreed upon), Sonic's own Fate Manip could come in handy here. Really handy, actually.

AP is a bit of a mix-up due to Archie 2-As being revised AP-wise, so I'll avoid talking on that.

Sonic could end this using a charged Chaos Control to make her Concept go poof, but I guess I'll wait to see what others think.
Memory manipulation is associated with mind manipulation which shouldn't be a problem for Sonic, but the death manipulation could be an issue.

Demiurge's main thing is having really good precog.

AP wise Demiurge scales above a baseline, so Sonic has the AP by miles, though this is mainly a hax fight.

Celestial Pegasus knows a lot about Demiurge so he can step by.

How does her Existance Erasure work? Does it work like Enerjak's, or is it a sort of attack that could be avoided?

Not sure how useful it could be, but Sonic has Fate Manip of his own that could be useful here that everybody agreed upon. It just hasn't been added to the profile.

Existence erasure isn't needed, Demiurge is basically a being who is an observer to all of time, while also existing outside of time.

She sees all the possibilities for the future, and chooses the one she wants, in another words she can decide what the future should be from the infinite possibilities.

So insane precog and fate hax, to which sonic has no answer to. In addition she has clairvoyance and insight which makes her know everything about her opponent.

Huh... Wow.

So she always leads with it? Sonic always uses physical co frontation first, which would probably let him one-shot, but that seems useless here if she always leads with hax.

I'm not even sure if Sonic's own Fate Manip could pull him out of this one. I'll hold onto my vote for now, but depending on whether it could help him or not, I might go Inconclusive.

Her precog, clairvoyance and insight are always on, it's sort of a state of being.

Upon becoming god, Kukuri lost her existence in the world, and became what is unknowable to men, god, she also lost her place in time and sees all of time, and actually has to actively turn her sight away from the future so that the future won't become determined.

She is from a visual novel called 11eyes-Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shoujo.

Lets just say if you search around on the net you can find places where you can download it.

Demiurge uses her precog, finds infinite possibilities of how to utterly screw this hedghog ober, and proceeds like usual

Thanks.

So without anything to prevent her Fate Manip, I feel like this is a bit unfair. Sonic doesn't have the Acausality that the Chaos Force Beings do, and he doesn't have good regen either. He has AP advantage and Concept Manip to deal with her, but it's kinda useless when he can't even do anything against her in the first place...

Stomp, maybe? I'd say to change it to Chaos Knuckles, but knowing he has the Acausality as well as the regen to prevent it seems like a spite if we swapped them.

Stomp? I don't think so, it's just decisive. I can't put her up against the Chaos Force beings because they would stomp. Sonic was a much more fair option.

Eh, fair enough. I think it'd be a little too convoluted to guess what would happen if their Fate Manips clashed, but I think the safest bet is obvious.

Demiurge FRA.

Funny to think Sonic is missing exactly what Chaos Knuckles has that would be needed to help him here. Womp wah.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Stomp? I don't think so, it's just decisive. I can't put her up against the Chaos Force beings because they would stomp. Sonic was a much more fair option.
What? If Sonic goes down, I'm pretty sure all the other Chaos Force beings goes down as well.

Chaos Force beings have abstract existence and type 4 acausality, something that Sonic lacks. Demiurge can't handle those.

Yup, just hoping Demiurge shows up in 11 eyes sequel and gets some concept hax, assuming it ever gets translated...

It's like how i i'm still waiting on ourai no gahkthuns sequel to be translated, so i can see chutulu with salt hax and spear hax which destroys concepts, though sadly instead of golden king he would probably be the one spammed, since nobody ever shows any love for tesla.

Anyway seems this match only needs 1 more vote.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Chaos Force beings have abstract existence and type 4 acausality, something that Sonic lacks. Demiurge can't handle those.
How come Sonic doesn't have that?

If you think that's bad then you should've seen the Archie Sonic profiles just a couple of months ago. They had very little hax and nothing that could bypass even Low-Godly Regenerationn. Demiurge would've solo'd the verse before the revisions lol.

How come Sonic doesn't have that?

Because those are higher-dimensional beings that have ascended to a higher state of existence. Sonic is a 3D being with 4D powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back