• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Anubismon has the AP advantage. This means that Grau Larm and Pyramid Power are very deadly here.

Grau Larm seals Demi's powers and Pyramid Power would just trap Demi is a Pyramid shaped Prison for all eternity. Otherwise Anubismon cannot actually kill Demi. So I'll wait for more info on Demi before I vote.

Demiurge is omniscience, she can see all of time, past, present, and the infinite possibilities that exist for the future, and she an see and know basically everything about a person due to Eye of Demiurge, the eye allows Demiurge to understand a person and their ideologies in their entirety, and also see into their past.

So demiurge would know everything about anubismon. Left Hand of Demiurge allows her to give and take life, Right Hand of Demiurge allows to be able to create anything from nothing and reality warp basically.

The Eye of Aeon allows her to determine from an infinite amount of possibilities that exist for the future, determine the one she wants to see, as long as there is even the tiniest, infinitesimal possibility that something can occur in the future, the eye can make it happen. So future manipulation.

She has phantasmagoria which creates illusions and can also manipulate the memories of the people in the illusions, and also manipulate their minds, and feelings.

Also has existence erasure.

Just gonna ask, can anubismon affect non-corporeal beings? Being a digimon the obvious answer i think is yes, but just gonna explain how demiurge's non-corporeality works, essential upon becoming god Kukuri lost her existence within the world, and became an existence that can't be known by men, and an observer to reality, it sort of like she is isolated from the world. Demiurge has that in addition to being an abstract of the ideas and dreams of countless souls.

Anyway more about Kukuri, before becoming God could see into a persons past, and know everything about them, and even see things and understand their ideologies as they see and understand them. Upon becoming God that got boosted to ubber levels to where she doesn't need eye contact anymore and the ability now extends to all of time, past, present, and the infinite possibilities for the future.

Kukuri can dictate what the future should be, and also affect the past, she was able to fix the fabric of time or something like that, when she learned about the past of the countless souls in the eye of aeon, she learned about wars and stuff like that and erased those past from the timeline. So essential her abilities extend to the past as well, and Demiurge>Kukuri.

Not that I know of. Although to kill him, she's have to fight the Anubismon of the past whose not really any weaker than this on. So he's pretty safe from paradoxes.

Well she wouldn't be fighting him in the past, it's more like she just erases the past, don't know what you even call such an ability? Past manipulation? I just have it under time manipulation for now cause it said she fixed the fabric of time.

Anyway this seems like it's anubismon's sealing and bfr i guess vs demiurge's future manipulation and illusion/memory/empathetic manipulation.

Guess the good thing demiurge has going for her, is that she will know everthing about anubismon and his abilities, and basically everything he is going to do.

Going with Demiurge for Celestial's reasons. She is the one to fire first thanks to knowing everything about Anubismon.

Chronomon can basically do almost everything demiurge can plus has some resistance and time stop which works on immeasurable beings, plus probably has higher ap, and can also kill ppl with mid-godly regen, would be stomp.

Anyway 2 for demiurge.

Anubismon is obscure. Sadly not overused digimon dont get attention >_>

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well she wouldn't be fighting him in the past, it's more like she just erases the past, don't know what you even call such an ability? Past manipulation? I just have it under time manipulation for now cause it said she fixed the fabric of time.
Anyway this seems like it's anubismon's sealing and bfr i guess vs demiurge's future manipulation and illusion/memory/empathetic manipulation.

Guess the good thing demiurge has going for her, is that she will know everthing about anubismon and his abilities, and basically everything he is going to do.
That sounds like causality manip

And demiurge being a character who only i and a couple other ppl know just makes it worse.

To get more attention would have to match her with more known 2-A's but the match would probably be stomps, oh well.

Anubimon has a very important role in Digimon, it is he who determines which Digimon will be reborn from the Dark Area and which will continue to be deleted. But whenever the process of reincarnation is mentioned, Anubimon is never mentioned. In TRI Dark Gennai only says that Digimon are immortal because they always return to be Digitamas, in HaMe it is only said that Digimon can be reborn even after being destroyed, in Frontier and Savers we always see only the Digimon returning to be Digitamas, etc.

That is, most of the franchise does not care about the role of Anubimon.

Don't know what it is, the details on the feat says this "I learned of the countless lives that now dwelt in my Demiurge eyes. Of those who had died in war, of ruined nations and destroyed cities, and it was through them that i begun to repair the fabric of time, cleansing those blackened scars from the memory of the world"

Changing the past isn't causality manipulation.

And honestly it simply seems that she is rewriting history so time manipulation

Yeah, now that I think of it, that's correct. Although it definetly doesn't fit in the usual sense, so make sure it is specified.

Also think it's time manipulation.

Btw Yobo care to give a vote? Just need 2 more to end this.

7 for demiurge, this can be added and close since it's unamious, will do it later, been procrastinating studying for my test tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back