• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among the pillars, Shinobu is regarded as having the deadliest thrusts. She can definitely take down someone like Hatengu. As for Tengen, don't count on it.

Welp, as much as it hurts to say because Tengen is one of my favorites, he was struggling with Upper Moon 6 (though he was poisoned) so I don't think he can tango with Hantengu. Agree with Shinobu.

Hantengu isn't that big of a threat for these guys

Here's an advice for you. Don't. A lot of the people on youtube have bias and use headcanon over actual argument. Trust me I've had a similar experience when explaining why Kyojuro is overrated.

I'm completely not into VS Debating besides this site but sometimes there are arguments like that even on normal videos (mainly about Sans) and I feel like, sometimes people just take preference over actual powerscaling

This wiki seems like the only place to properly debate tbh cause on reddit you get people debating why Jotaro stomps Goku and Naruto or on youtube everyone and their mother doesn't wanna believe you can't solo the demon slayers, mha or Naruto with a gun.

Hopefully Muzan shows something interesting when he starts using his black blood techniques.

Also, for future revisions several characters should have the presence concealment talismans as optional equipment.

Makes sense, the characters have sacrificed so much, it has to end tonight they keep saying they can't let the sacrifices be a waste

Muichiro also doesn't have any feats of being 8-C or 8-B. 8-C currently only starts at Zou Hakuten (UM4). Stomping Gyokko doesn't make him 8-C or 8-B. He also only landed a hit on Kokushibo's body which has unknown durability.

He should just be At least 9-A, likely higher, higher with Demon Slayer Mark.

For speed he should be at least Hypersonic+ combat speed with High Hypersonic reaction speed in base, likely Massively Hypersonic+ with Demon Slayer Mark, higher with See-Through-World

Also he never dodged many attacks from Kokushibo. Even with See-Through-World he only managed to barely make it to Kokushibo and stab him at the cost of his leg.

You can see in that panel that Sanemi could slice up his body even though we saw that he could barely even nick his neck or hold his own against his attacks.

It's currently accepted on the site that demons have inconsistent durability and only their neck should be the same as their AP.

Also Base Muichiro got stomped by Gyokko. Instead he should just scale to Tengen in Base.

Well then. I thought Sanemi just sliced up his chest and arm and later he tanked attacks from Gyomei so his body had actually 8-B+ durability (well, around 1 ton vs 70 tons is big difference), but if that's the case then change the stats to as you think they should be

I've heard there is a High 8-C calc around btw, is it made already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back