• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Overlord

Because it's one attack that leaves him completely drained upon firing it. It doesn't scale to any of his other stats at all.

Yeah, tbh we should pay more attention to some WoG, instead of going by "he likely forgot" like we did for Demonbane.

According to the profile, Lemuria Impact produces infinite heat. Wouldn't this technically qualify for High 3-A?

Overlord775 said:
alo isn't that thing made by combining infinite Demonbanes ?
It summons infinite Demonbanes, it's not a result of them.

It also has an infinite power source though I'm not sure if this could scale to their physical stats.

Athleta Aeternum: Elder God Demonbane can summon an infinite number of Demonbanes from any timeline and even ones that don't even exist. Used this to defeat Clockwork Phantom (Final Lot) by using all of the infinite Demonbanes' power to create a more powerful form of Lemuria Impact called "Lemuria Impact Ain Soph Aur"

<.<

Planck69 said:
According to the profile, Lemuria Impact produces infinite heat. Wouldn't this technically qualify for High 3-A?
It's just a statement, and later it's said to be comparable to 10000 nuclear explosions. Demonbane contradicting itself like always I would say.

Planck69 said:
It summons infinite Demonbanes, it's not a result of them.

It also has an infinite power source though I'm not sure if this could scale to their physical stats.
I think he talks about the Lemuria Impact of EGD, which is every Demonbane unleashing a big bang.

His power source is more for his stamina than anything else.

So, wouldn't it be something like "3-A, High 3-A with Lemuria Impact Ain Sophur"?

It wouldn't be, since it's just every Demonbane unleaching a Big Bang. I don't think spamming the same thing infinitely count as High 3-A.

So should the heat manip description be changed to;

"Can trap a target in a field and bombard them with the heat of the Big Bang"? I think that it's the most logical way to describe it.

Tbh there's a lot of things which would need some updates.

Like, why are they scaled to Aeon in speed? Since we said we don't use the novels, they should just be FTL.

-BANLK- said:
This level of downgrade is equivalent to Bill Gates working at Burger King.
At least it's not the first:

The Star Maker: 1-A to 1-C

Azathoth (Cthulhu Saves The World): 1-A to Low 1-C

Though Demonbane really takes the cake.

Since the FTL+ is from another mecha, wouldn't they be downgraded to FTL btw?

Same as Dagon, but nobody truly cared about Demonbane so it was left like this..

Ugh, I'll try to fix what I can. But this is genuinely sad. It's like no one cared for the verse beyond the 1-As.

When you realize Demonbane went from being on the level of powerhouses like Hajun and the Presence.............

to getting stomped by Goku, Alien X, Doctor Strange, and Bill Cipher

Wouldn't Azathoth be possibly Low 1-C? There's a quote in his profile that says he's "beyond time and space" and exists in the "outer limits of existence"

"LordNephalem said:
Wouldn't Azathoth be possibly Low 1-C? There's a quote in his profile that says he's "beyond time and space" and exists in the "outer limits of existence"
"Beyond Time, beyond Space, beyond even Thought." was already used for things like FTL speed, and considering again Demonbane's statements being usually contradictory or vague, I'm not very sure.

I did what I could with Cthulhu but shouldn't we just nuke Dagon and Two Swords? Not a single stat of theirs is founded beyond maybe 6-C for Dagon and the profiles are filled with editing mistakes.

Planck69 said:
I did what I could with Cthulhu but shouldn't we just nuke Dagon and Two Swords? Not a single stat of theirs is founded beyond maybe 6-C for Dagon and the profiles are filled with editing mistakes.
100% agree here.

Beyond deleting two profiles (I already posted them in the PDR thread), nothing beyond maybe a quick overview of the profiles to remove any garmmatical errors and editing mistakes.

Not much I would say, just the deletion of 1/2 profile in a state way too bad from what I understand now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back