• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane profile inconsistency.

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Demonbane's profile is quite inconsistent, for a number of reasons.

Magius Kurou with Complete Al Azif is listed at 6-B, Country Level. However, Demonbane, his Deus Machina, is listed as 7-B, at least 6-C with stronger attacks. That is INCREDIBLY inconsistent, or otherwise, Kurou would've marched without Demonbane against Cthulhu, and that would make Magius Kurou way stronger than Complete Demonbane. Anyone who has played the VN know that is utterly ridiculous, since Magius Kurou can't really survive a continuous streak of attacks that Demonbane can tank fairly easily, too.

Next, there's also the fact that Incomplete Demonbane has a 6-B tier, and Complete Demonbane doesn't. That is innacurate as well, considering that even Al Azif itself made bullets with the same, if not greater, power as the Combined God-Beast attack. And there's also the fact that Complete Demonbane >>>>> Incomplete Demonbane, on all senses.

Complete Demonbane was solo'ing his way through an army of Dagons and Hydras, whereas Incomplete Demonbane had some problems with just one Dagon and had quite a lot of troubles against a Dagon and a Hydra.

Incomplete Demonbane struggled against other Deus Machinas. Complete Demonbane was pretty much crushing Deus Machinas with little efforts, and the only reasons why Complete Demonbane didn't instantly destroy Legacy of Gold was because it could regenerate at incredibly quick speed and was borrowing divine power from Cthulhu, (Augustus lampshaded that, even) and the Nameless One was an incredibly powerful Deus Machina that also regenerated.

Kurou's Complete Demonbane also tanked an explosion from a God-Beast explosion without a barrier.

I must also point out that, with barriers, he managed to survive - barely, but still - not only a kinda uncontrolled Lemuria Impact, that is City level, but also Cthugha's activation, which is Island Level.

I propose fixing such innacuracies, and possibly upgrading Incomplete Demonbane's durability with barriers to Island Level-ish tiers.

I will inform Matthew Schroeder about this,

The Demonbane profiles are regretably very inconsistent and flawed, aside from some of them. I too found Kurou's rankings very odd.

@Matthew Do you wish to go through, and correct the errors that you notice?

I can help, if needed.

By the way, there is the possibility of a speed upgrade to Demonbane... Can I adress that here as well?

P.S.: I edited the post with more feats regarding Complete Demonbane's feats.

Back