• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DERANGED MAN ATTEMPTS TO STUFF BEAVER IN THE CRUST

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Since Felonius Gru failed to stuff his adoptive children in the crust , he tried compensating by attempting to stuff a robotic beaver into the crust.

(Felonius Gru vs Unknown Specimen 2)

Yeah, I ran out of ideas on versus matchups, so I decided to pick randomly here.

Speed equalized.

Gru has access to 9-A weaponry (No shrink ray).

Gru is willing to stuff the beaver in the crust (As in kill), the beaver is willing to kill Gru.

No knowledge about eachother.

Both characters start 50 meters away.

Battle takes place on a giant, floating pizza that has a diameter of one kilometer).

I W I L L S T U F F Y O U A L L I N Z E C R U S T : 1

FNAF OC : 0

Probably the wierdest matchup on this site.

Either way, Gru due to arsenal. He can freeze, he can Shrink, he can do a bunch of stuff to combat the beaver.

YOU NECRON' FIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back