• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Describe your verse technically correct

1- Parents are dumb and have no responsibility. They give godly equipment to their kids and one of the kid has the strongest and goes around helping people and sometimes just you know helping DC heros to stop anti monitor like its tuesday.

2- Humans dislike monsters and beat their asses and seal them, main character op and its kill or friend everyone
#2 is Undertale

Local hater forsakes his mortality and becomes a robot just to continue hating, accidentally causes a trio of orphans to kill him and become the worlds most wanted criminals

Man becomes strongest Dragon Hunter alive after 32 years of simping for a 12 year old girl

• Candle Cove but for kids
  • Dog encounters multiple monsters that scares him
  • A smart boy runs from a demon
  • Ripoff kaijus fighting each other in a big city
  • Mandela Catalogue but it talks about mental issues
  • FNAF, but it's actually scary
  • A insane man believing in god against demons

Man becomes strongest Dragon Hunter alive after 32 years of simping for a 12 year old girl
Ragna Crimson

• Dog encounters multiple monsters that scares him
Courage the cowardly dog
  • Mandela Catalogue but it talks about mental issues
Honestly no clue but I'm interested.
  • FNAF, but it's actually scary
The walten files...? That, or the Joy of Creation?
  • A insane man believing in god against demons
Faith?

Well, he does stop being a lil' bitch at the end of the game, but that's besides that.
Let's go fight some demons.

Wish we could make profiles for _Boisvert, but the only AP feat is done by a character who dies pretty early on that nobody scales to.

What is it if not that 😭
oi.jpg

this dont look like gumball to me 😭

-Lesbian dodgeball in the Meiji era
-Straightest man alive experiences the joys of homoeroticism
-Local Italian gets so pissed at being forced to fight a boss rush that he air combos a man directly into heaven
-Future USA would rather kill trillions and commit interstellar genocide than stop being racist. The genocide gets uno reverse carded in the sequel
-Man uses ingenious strategy of baby genocide to kill God
-MILF with an identity crisis ***** up the moon

Wish we could make profiles for _Boisvert, but the only AP feat is done by a character who dies pretty early on that nobody scales to.
From what i heard Room is like really powerful when he becomes a fragment, and he was able to defeat The Complex and is constantly feared by The Angel and The Covenant who appear to view him as mere fiction that is just a story.

I mean _Boisvert is really confusing to scale so i doubt it will ever appear on this wiki.
weird to scale because of a lack of feats despite there being scenes of the characters fighting and killing eachother
Weirder verses have been allowed on this site, so don't jinx it.

1-In an alternative world, Saitama was born with a gray beard of old age, he has a brother who is probably adopted and decided to upload his achievements to the Internet to be recognized and earn income.

2-Someone is accused of rape and after that he get a group that are mostly young girls

weird to scale because of a lack of feats despite there being scenes of the characters fighting and killing eachother
Weirder verses have been allowed on this site, so don't jinx it.
Yeah, it would fit on this wiki but the most strongest one as of now is Room (Room and "Antlers" are the same being i think but that's debatable)

If Room ever gets on this wiki, he'll probably be stronger than Omori kek.

Back