• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroyers of Life: Apeiros vs. Kharn

"Such foolish desires you have. I shall be the one to strike you down once and for all."

"Strike me down, eh? Heh, such an amusing thought! Say, why don't you try to strike me down through THIS?"

Apeiros raises her hand, smirking deviously. She waits a few moments and...nothing happens. She is visually confused

"What?! WHY IS NOTHING HAPPNING?!"

Khârn' replies sternly, "Such ignorance, child. Your blood will soon be shed before my axe."

Apeiros is angered. She clenches her fists, and shouts at the top of her voice, "I. AM. NOT. A. CHILD!"

The battle commences.

4-B versions used.

Speed Equalized is of course, equalized.

Battle takes place in a large desert on Terra.

Now which killling machine shall reign supreme?

Apeiros:

Khârn the Betrayer:

Inconclusive:

Zinnia-0
Crazy Sociopathic Killer.

Kharn-bloodied
Crazy Axe Killer.

Battle Theme.

As in she gets everything negged and Khârn beats her to death with far more skill and AP.

I doubt Kharn has the higher AP. Apeiros scales to people who have feats that are comparable to Sephiroth's Supernova.

Apeiros' skill in combat is ridiculous. She's absorbed hundreds of some of the greatest fighters in the galaxy, all of which have mastered dozens of fighting styles known and foreign to earth.

Khârn has fought everything he could possibly kill, which would include several greater daemons. He also can negate Durability with Gorechild, absorb her soul, and he survived being beaten down by an enraged Angro, who scales to Gigafoe Drink Coasters

Apeiros can definitely take getting hit by a soul absorbing axe many many many many times over.

Kharn scaling to getting beaten up by Angron is debatable.

Well you know.

He was pretty angry.

And Khârn also was able to fight Abaddon by neging his Dura with Gorechild and dodging most of his blows. Abaddon was pretty annoyed in the fight too, so not like he doesn't scale.

It's debatable for consistency's sake.

Yeah. I heard elsewhere that Kharn was also beaten by opponents much weaker than Abaddon so it's fishy to say the least. What other calc could we use for his AP?

I'm not sure.

Anyways, it's hard to determine experience advantages in cases like these but I guess I'd still lean towards Kharn in that department, but... Apeiros is going to be extremely difficult to kill.

Soul Absorbtion takes care of it.

Even if it takes a lot of hits, Khârn's going to keep wacking her till it works.

Assuming Kharn will be able to hit her enough without issue before Apeiros gets a solid hit off. Seriously, he'll die for the battle if his head's crushed. Apeiros will need to have her soul destroyed.

Not really.

He didn't null the soul resistance for Abaddon. And resisting hax, if anything, is encouraged by Khorne, considering he absolutely loaths hax that just immediately end the fight.

Khârn would definitely surive quite a few hits from Aperiros.

I'm not saying she'd oneshot him but it's more likely that she gets a solid hit off through sheer strength than Gorechild gets through her steadily evolving resistances.

Actually... Pretty sure Khorne doesn't like evolution like that. At least, gathering from the UGK thread and Azzy.

I was actually gonna say that. Apeiros' Dreamakers were Downgraded so now it's not Low 2-C resistance to everything but her Soul resistance is still pretty heavy and can keep evolving constantly. No matter how this goes, this will be a long battle. I agree Kharn has the combat advantage but Apeiros could be able to beat him over a long time before she's overpowered.

DMUA said:
Actually... Pretty sure Khorne doesn't like evolution like that. At least, gathering from the UGK thread and Azzy.
I think if this is true, then I'm going for Inconclusive. With Kharn having the combat advantage, he can outpower her soul resistance over time, but at the same time, Apeiros is no slouch either and could beat him to death over time as well. All depends on what happens first, really.

Ah, funny you mention that, because I just remembered that Apeiros destroying the entire planet to leave Kharn stranded is definitely something she could do...in character as well...

That just furthers the inconclusive.

Khârn is very equip for space, as other Marines are just fine with vacuums. He's also spent a lot of time in an area devoid of Physics, the eye of terror.

He also has that plasma pistol to blast Aperios.

Not voting, but Azathoth said that BFRing Kharn to space wouldn't kill him but would leave him stranded long enough to count for BFR under VS Threads Rules until his return.

I see, so either way, would be an inconclusive. Apeiros would likely no doubt do that in some time but again, Kharn could bash her enough before she gets the idea so it really all depends.

SiamesetheKitty said:
I doubt Kharn has the higher AP. Apeiros scales to people who have feats that are comparable to Sephiroth's Supernova.
wait a stinking second

"Power scaling to other Generals in her league who could take on Monster Draphilim, which can use their darkness powers to create an entire Cloud that can cover Solar Systems. Is capable of creating Supernovas with her Star Launcher"

Ordinary Supernovas are one FOE.

Nothing about this implies a 3.1 MegaFOE level explosio, IE 3,100,000 normal Supernovas rolled up into one.

Woah calm down.

Anyone can make any amount of mistakes. It happens.

Hmm... I dunno. Kharn has a gigantic AP advantage that mere skill would find trouble handling.

I'm switching back to Kharn. Gorechild is a really deadly weapon, and Apeiros's hits would likely bounce off considering his Dura. Though her skill is likely much higher, even just keeping a distance and spamming some form of ranged attacks may just end up faltering in the long run.

Back