• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

Jay sees sonething coming on screen. "I think this is how I got here."

The video shows him walking home from work and then just vanishing, causing him to remember his whole day up until that point. "This helped some."

Then he remembers a feeling, a feeling of being dragged.

PublicMinority87 said:
Jay sees sonething coming on screen. "I think this is how I got here."

The video shows him walking home from work and then just vanishing, causing him to remember his whole day up until that point. "This helped some."

Then he remembers a feeling, a feeling of being dragged.
"Where do you think you were dragged to?" Jenny said, sensing his feelings.

"I felt like I was dragged through the streets, then I got sent here." Jay says. "That is all I can rememb-" Jay is interrupted by something.

PublicMinority87 said:
"I felt like I was dragged through the streets, then I got sent here." Jay says. "That is all I can rememb-" Jay is interrupted by something.
"Okay... Uhh, Jay?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Not sure." He said. "I guess I'm just tired..."
"Yeah. I'll talk to you more later, you should have a rest." (And I should too)

Christian Higdon said:
He then decided to fall asleep on her lap.
She then took him to his bed and asked Sam about him. "Is he always like this?" Sam nodded. (Goodnight)

Suddenly, outside of W.E.D., there was a man waiting for the bus. He then saw somebody coming towards his stop.

The Girl said this in a quote of fun "Hello there, My name is Blakey Dells and i heard much about you and your good deeds and sheer to help others. And I like to help with you problems, if you need my help, just let me know." as the girl gave him his adress.

Back