• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story III (RP)

"Alright." Josefine says, revealing how she can go from point a to point b instantly as well as drag items to her without touching them by controlling the vectors, then changing its direction. "I can control space, and vectors of an object. I also can control time to an extent, which is good, because I found out I made myself only exist in the present." She explains.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Alright." Josefine says, revealing how she can go from point a to point b instantly as well as drag items to her without touching them by controlling the vectors, then changing its direction. "I can control space, and vectors of an object. I also can control time to an extent, which is good, because I found out I made myself only exist in the present." She explains.
"How did you learn to do these?"

"I didn't for time manipulation. I just merged with an abstract entity who could do these, the astral projection I learned normally, and the rest are from an experiment." She says

PublicMinority87 said:
"I didn't for time manipulation. I just merged with an abstract entity who could do these, the astral projection I learned normally, and the rest are from an experiment." She says
"Should we form a team?"

She was a robotic girl in her late teens. "Hi, who are you?" Jenna said to her.

Christian Higdon said:
It then obtained all the information it needs on her.

[You can play the robot Max]
"Hi, Jenna Adams." The robot girl said.

(You can play Jenna if you want to.)

Christian Higdon said:
[No thanks]

Jameson looked at the robot, as it analyzed him too.
After the robot scanned Jameson, Jenna asked: "Who are you, and why are we here?"

"You were all sent here for a reason, but I don't know what it is. My name is Lydia by the way." Lydia said.

Josefine realizes that it is getting dark, and uses a gun that is also a lighter and uses a gamma radiation light. Providing everyone with safety glasses to protect their eyes.

PublicMinority87 said:
"I think I see a building in the distance." Josefime says.
"Well, let's go there then." Jenna said, walking beside Josefine and Lydia.

Orror: You guys finally came

MaxForward: Yes, we came.

Josephine: So... who are you?

Orror: Just a skeleton for fon.

Back