• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story VI (RP)

Christian Higdon said:
Sam then got tired. "It's been a while. Maybe we should rest."
"Yeah. I don't want to sleep next to you because that would be G A Y ."

"Makes sense." He then went to his own bedroom. He then woke up the next day and looked outside to see something quite weird.

Christian Higdon said:
"Makes sense." He then went to his own bedroom. He then woke up the next day and looked outside to see something quite weird.
Sam then called Saul.

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, for one, everybody has red dots in their eyes-" Suddenly, something knocked on their door.
(They're not roommates. Were both of their doors knocked?)

Christian Higdon said:
"I am, yes." He said.
"Well, as you see, most of humanity was replaced by robots. And aliens were behind it. I'm currently trying to band the remaining humans together to stop the aliens. I didn't get infected since I'm already a cyborg." Meanwhile, Saul checked on his mom Pam, who wasn't infected.

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, I guess I can try." He then went to do so.
"Hi." Saul said, upon seeing the dude. "Is that your sister?" The robot girl said, pointing to Pam, cleaning the dishes.

Christian Higdon said:
"I know." Sam said.
"Anyways, let's get in the car." The girl said. She began driving to the bunker. "What's your name anyways?" Saul asked. "Jenna Stephenson." She responded.

"So, where are the rest of them?"

"Well, they're currently at their homes, if the robots ever rise up, they will go to our bunker."

"So, where are the rest of them?"

"Well, they're currently at their homes, if the robots ever rise up, they will go to our bunker."

"Alright." Saul responded.

Back