• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't get hyped yet, at this state nothing is offical but it would be cool to see Dante get the boost in power back to his 3-A status, and maybe see the others get a boost in power too, but guess we'll have to wait and see.

It's almost confirmed since the creator straight up said Devil May Cry the series was not over and DMC4 Special Edition would not be the end of the series.

But also DMC HD collection being brought back proves their generating interest in the series.

Not only that they're now teasing fans.

Poinciana1971 said:
It's almost confirmed since the creator straight up said Devil May Cry the series was not over and DMC4 Special Edition would not be the end of the series.
But also DMC HD collection being brought back proves their generating interest in the series.

Not only that they're now teasing fans.
I'll believe it when I see it. Personally I'm not wasting my money on Re-buying the HD collection. Speaking of Dante isn't their supposed to be an edit to his profile now?

There are enemies in DMC4 that go through walls, rocks, pillars and other objects, like ghosts, one of them is called "Faust", and even being "intangible" with his mantle, Dante can attack any of them with his normal weapons (swords, gautlets) or with weapons like E & I, Pandora, etc.

So yes, Dante can attack non-corporeal beings

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Mephisto_%26_Faust

@Dante

Being able to hurt intangible beings =/= being able to attack non-corporeal being

However, if said being manifests as a soul after it's body being destroyed, then sure, Dante can kill it.

RebubleUselet said:
@Dante
Being able to hurt intangible beings =/= being able to attack non-corporeal being

However, if said being manifests as a soul after it's body being destroyed, then sure, Dante can kill it.
Corporeal means having a physical presence, or tangible. Non-corporeal (which isn't a word technically, its incorporeal), is the opposite of that. Not having a physical presence, or intangible.

Btw, it might be my own preferences, but IMO this image of DMC1 Dante looks better than the current one on his page and I'd like it to be replaced with it... What do you think?

I hope we can have some upgrade for Nero when DMCV comes out, he can't remain fodder to Dante especially when the original script had him defeating Dante from what I heard

They're trying to figure out how to get around Matt downgrading 3-A Dante while still developing a decent plot

It's very cheap cash grab but I am still having it because this is first time DMC1 and DMC2 is coming on PC, I almost beat DMC2 "Dante part" but DMC1 is the only DMC game I didn't even play

Pretty sure they are making DMCV, it's just matter of time

I didn't play DMC1 either, and unfortunately I've never got to play HD collection, so I'd like to play a decent DMC3 port as well.

Not going to touch DMC2 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back