• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have waaaaay too few details to even begin going near that kind of conclusion. Keep those notions far away unless indisputable evidence suggests otherwise.

The black guy with the cigar in the trailer is Morrison from the anime.

The demon that was surrounded with blood is 26 feet tall.

Source it being Morrison? Also why would they change him from white to Black The anime is canon nb4 the game Makes it non cano

Xbox mixer stream, around the 3:53:00 mark. Itsuno says they just brought him back implying he just got a redesign.

Dienomite22 said:
Also some more DMC5 and RE2 remake coverage on a capcom japan live stream on the 20th
Actually can I get a source for this? So I can link it to some of my friends hyped for dmc5?

Dienomite22 said:
The black guy with the cigar in the trailer is Morrison from the anime.

The demon that was surrounded with blood is 26 feet tall.
How the hell that black guy at the beginning is Morrison? lol

They changed his design for some reason (edit:... i dont know why i had a condecending tone in my origional comment and im sorru for it) It's confirmed to be him by the director

Btw, the boss demon shown in the trailer seems to be capable of converting stuff into energy. We'll be able to get quite high results from that if we calculate it (probably to the point of it being an outlier).

Actually, nevermind. I have re-watched the trailer and noticed that the parts of the car the guy noms are flying around the place where projectile was shot at.

Though I did actually try Doing a rough Calc didn't even get building level results rip

Of a side note Nero's new devil breakers seem to highly increase his versitilty in game play so that's good

Also reading the DMCV interview i saw this "Can you tell us about Nero's new prosthetic arm?

Okabe: The "Devil Breaker", the prosthetic arm created by Nico, will change the game drastically. Devil Breaker has some slots for cartridges, and you can carry them when the mission begins. They are very powerful, but fragile. You have to dodge enemy attacks or they will break very easily, so you need to put a new cartridge when one breaks. There are some cartridges placed in each level, and you can also buy them from Nico who will arrive in a van. The arm is one of Nero's core mechanics in this game." This is intresting could the time manipulaion be a "slot" or its own devi bringer

InfiniteBlack123 said:
So is SMT Dante canon, cause it seem this is that dante.
He may potentially be, as there is a possiblity that the third guy (who's nicknamed as "V") might be Demi-Fiend, considering the resemblance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back