• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparda 20000000 said:
Couldn't we just put weaker but comparable to Nero who defeated enchinda
I don't think that's how it works. We don't know if Dante is truly comparable to Nero, since there was never any comparison to begin with.

Not to really downgrade, but to change the DMC3 Dante's and Vergil's ratings to "At least 8-B, likely Low 7-B". Dante's reasoning would look like this:

Attack Potency: At least City Block level (Before awakening his Devil Trigger, defeated Cerberus, who almost instantly froze the Temen-ni-gru's entrance), likely Small City level+ (With combined efforts of himself and Vergil, defeated Blob Arkham, who harnessed the power of Sparda, albeit a small amount of it)

Following your logic, DMC1 Dante also is affected since we also "don't have anything to scale him to Echidna"

This also affects V, Cavaliere Angelo (who scales to Trish who scales to Echidna) and Golliath

Btw, I'm considering making profiles for Cerberus and Nevan once the calc in question is evaluated. Those should be the last relevant demons in the series, for now.

Cuz "sugarrrrrrr~"

Dante scales to her in speed, so I think she should have a profile as well. As of her AP, we could say she should be comparable to Cerberus, as a Temen-ni-Gru guardian.

It was a joke, obviously lol

I remember that enemies change depending on the difficulty, as Nero we fight Blitz in every mode ? He scales to DMC3 for being superior to him anyway

I tried requesting a calc on it but nothing came of it

I think nevan's lightening and mundus's particle beam are both worth taking a look at.

The particle beam is the only thing we could use to scale the god tier in terms of speed

Uuuuuuuuuh

Why are you scaling Cerberus to Echidna again? I'm sure we've been over this for enough time to consider that as a non-option? He should be flat-out 8-B.

Also I am really iffy on the resistances from the Beastheads. Not only they come from a single vague statement, but are also contradicted several times across the series.

Dante Demon Killah said:
He is a living Cloud-to-ground Lighting, he is MHS+
And Abigail created lightning that moves at sub rel speed, it is possible for this to be higher too.

Let me dream of sub rel Dante again >:v

I put an "Likely" tho, he still 8-B

The resistances are okay, but they are baseline, any half-good hax work on Dante actually

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the Novel states that a Demon FORM is resistant, which means Dante only resists them in Devil Trigger, and he wasn't using it in any occasion during the Novel or when Mundus did BFR him, we actually never saw Dante getting a BFR, or Reality Warped, or Space-Time haxed or Precoged when he was using DT

I think by being immune they meant that instead of draining demons, the Beastheads heal them, not that they're immune to the abilities that come from them, like BFR, etc.

Can you show me the part of the novel that makes you believe that? It's possible tho

But as I said before, the resistance never got contradicted, at least for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back