• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 6

Btw since Nico was shown to use demonic material in the weapons, that means her weapons are as good as devil arms right? Nero sure knew who to hook himself with.

Reminder that Nero is supposed to be 190cm, V is as tall as Nero, Trish is as tall as V and Lady is only slightly shorter than them and Dante is taller than everyone else. Oh and Morrison is taller than Dante

If you are under 190cm/6'4 in DMC universe you are a manlet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's funny because Nero look nothing more than 5'11 most of the time ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

They don't have feats for this, apparently Temen-Ni-Gru guardians are not that strong

I found a behind the scenes video and is about mocap

It shows who's calling Dante in the trailer

Dante, you should add Attack Reflection, Berserk Mode & Self-Destruction to Blitz's profile.

Nevan also lacks Life Manipulation.

Hst master said:
ugh, I need to learm how to move around Goliath without Gerbera. I keep getting just short of S
Just keep bouncing off him w/ Enemy Step and use the air taunt to gain height.

His age needs to be fixed as well

He is 19 in 3 28 during 1 and 38 in 4

He is some where in his 30s in the anime and 2

And he must be in his early 40s in 5

Nah, his age in 3 and 1 is given.

Dante lose his mom at the age of 8, the manga take place 10 years after it and the game take place after the manga, so he's 19 in 3

DMC1 take place 20 years after Dante lose his mom which makes him 28

Dante being in his late 30' in DMC4 does make sense considering Nero's age

It's been said by a producer and Dante's va he is 19 in 3. Dante was 8 when Eva was killed trish said that was 20 years ago. It was said by the same producer Dante is in his late 30s

BTW

Urizen vs Dante = Urizen is sitting

Urizen VS Nero = Urizen is standing.

Nero >> Dante. Give me High 6-A Nero already (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Sparda 20000000 said:
It's been said by a producer and Dante's va he is 19 in 3. Dante was 8 when Eva was killed trish said that was 20 years ago. It was said by the same producer Dante is in his late 30s
Link me where it was said Dante's age in 3, I know whay trish said and I know what the producer said I saw the artbook

The thing is in the anime Patty was like 8-10ish But according to some of the cutscene's we've seen from the preview footage she's 18 in DMC5.

Sparda 20000000 said:
By the way there is audio of urizen calling Nero his son
"Scatter my son"

I'm really starting to think Vergil is urizen
I mean, it was pretty clear when V said Urizen was the one who took Nero's arm, and we saw a figure that resembled Vergil quite a bit rip it off.

And someone turned up the pitch of urizen's voice in the trailer and the footage of Nero losing his arm and it sounds exactly like Vergil

Back