• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

bro think about it
an infinite number of demons exist inside the dw
there will be no space for kratos to create a portal and escape
and even if he does escape, dante will keep BFR'ing him to the DW over and over again
What? Talking about usinv range gg

Hope his side story continues the Broken Gear storyline and go more into its abilities or just spit out a few more timelines for us lol
Do you think Chaos Timeline is referring to Memory Corridor specifically as a separate timeline within Underworld? Coz that would be useful.

Do you think Chaos Timeline is referring to Memory Corridor specifically as a separate timeline within Underworld? Coz that would be useful.

Yeah the final part of CT didn't really help with me understanding nuch more.
If the Chaos Timeline was part of the Memory Corridor would that suggest its within the Underworld?

Some apparent leaks from a youtuber for upcoming PoC characters, no Trish still.

The Lady and Vergil have soul fragment pngs, suggesting they are characters not outfits.
There was a DMC 2 Dante outfit, which PoC 1 had anyways and a Royal Guard Dante skin.

Some apparent leaks from a youtuber for upcoming PoC characters, no Trish still.

The Lady and Vergil have soul fragment pngs, suggesting they are characters not outfits.
There was a DMC 2 Dante outfit, which PoC 1 had anyways and a Royal Guard Dante skin.

Is it me or Dante and Vergil's drip similar?

PoC makes it a little confusing but its actually pretty simple to understand
Would you say it's anything significant to the verse?
Is it me or Dante and Vergil's drip similar?
I prefer the simplicity of CT's coat than the upcoming stuff, not a fan of some of Nebula Joy's over designed takes.
So far I can't complain about most of Lady's stuff, in making most of her outfits dresses/skirts with midriffs they don't have much to over design with the little clothing she often wears lol

Would you say it's anything significant to the verse?

Most likely yes. I told sonic up there how things are and he thinks we can push for 6D or 7D
I prefer the simplicity of CT's coat than the upcoming stuff, not a fan of some of Nebula Joy's over designed takes.
So far I can't complain about most of Lady's stuff, in making most of her outfits dresses/skirts with midriffs they don't have much to over design with the little clothing she often wears lol

On another note what's the evidence current poc is canon? Missed it
In interview with PoC's director, we learned that it is a continuation of DMC IP which according to Itsuno is canon.

That and more things we got from that interview that states it is pure original and stuff like that. So having the question of non-canon is quite non-existent to me

Last edited:
Well scaling peak of wank will definitelly be interseting then
Without any spoilers does lady get upgraded or she caps at building still

She also fights
Carus in chapter 9 and Nevan in chapter 12
Don't know if we can get anything from this Carus statement 'it's relentless bombardment makes the busiest of cities ashes'

That should be a speed upgrade too

Should also get some resistances from the frosts and other fodder demons she's fights too if she's doesn't already have that.

@SuperSonicTL
Yeah the Lady love is strong lol

4 Lady's no Trish

Last edited:
She also fights
Carus in chapter 9 and Nevan in chapter 12
Don't know if we can get anything from this Carus statement 'it's relentless bombardment makes the busiest of cities ashes'

That should be a speed upgrade too

Should also get some resistances from the frosts and other fodder demons she's fights too if she's doesn't already have that.

@SuperSonicTL
Yeah the Lady love is strong lol

4 Lady's no Trish

Nah, we don't know what demons are the ones she canonically fights. Couple that with the fact that she throws hands with a Bianco in DMC 4 and barely wins.

Phantoms aren't equal to the Demonic Army General Phantom nor are the Minotaurs equal to the one that fought Pluto

Nah, we don't know what demons are the ones she canonically fights. Couple that with the fact that she throws hands with a Bianco in DMC 4 and barely wins.

Phantoms aren't equal to the Demonic Army General Phantom nor are the Minotaurs equal to the one that fought Pluto
Just means lady solo ans bianco also solo cope seethe gg🗿

Would the missions she has cutscenes and dialogue that are referenced to her solely and not Dante be the ones we can suggest she has canonical fights in?

I mentioned the chapters before and there are a few others like the Minotaur and Ice Phantom ones you mentioned.

This is for chapter 9

Chapter 9 has statements throughout the level that she's fighting the demons in that chapter as a favour for Lily in finding the artifact.

Chapter 12 gives us an intro that Lily and Lady are going through the level.
Before fighting Nevan in chapter 12, she gets dialogue from Lily that she'll be fighting a strong demon ahead, which is Nevan, along with the supported scans below, would that suffice?

As for telling which demons were fought in these chapters it's listed in the strategy guide tab under main story.

1:44:44 out of 7:24:52 out of shirako playtrough of poc and it's already boring
At least i got book of the demons Absortion scan and supporting that demonic Power = souls

Back