• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Tony reminded me, some of the changes that will applied in this CRT are also coinciding with THIS ONE. So if anyone wants to see other Changes that may occur within DMC, please evaluate that thread as well.

I haven't followed DMC for a couple of months (I usually do it silently without commenting), but apparently it should have been downgraded, but now it isn't?

I haven't followed DMC for a couple of months (I usually do it silently without commenting), but apparently it should have been downgraded, but now it isn't?
It was already approved months ago, Tony is too lazy to apply it, that and there is another DMC CRT that will handle the new ratings.

Now I hate myself. And why 5d? For what?
Because the Demon world is big af (endless darkness) compared to the human world (a ray/streak of light) and lesser realms that are mere playgrounds for strong demons are stated to be beyond human comprehension.

Demons themselves (fodder specifically) already see the human world as insignificant, like insects to them.

Because the Demon world is big af (endless darkness) compared to the human world (a ray/streak of light) and lesser realms that are mere playgrounds for strong demons are stated to be beyond human comprehension.

Demons themselves (fodder specifically) already see the human world as insignificant, like insects to them.
Scan please

Scan please
I'm lazy to look for them but they should be in past threads, mainly the PoC upgrade threads and in the downgrade attempts.

The Demon world bring endless compared to the human world being a ray of light is the second page of the Manga.

The battlefield thing is Mundus pocket dimension.

Demons seeing the human world as insignificant is from the Manga too, when Vergil is attacked by the sins

Dante lost all his CM Type 1 bullshit so basically his only winning options are stuff he doesn't even use in combat half the time whereas everything Kratos does to him is an instakill.

Time to see the status of the other DMC CRT to see if this is ready for prime-time yet.

We have still yet to upload scans to the wiki directly because of stupid shenanigans imgur be up to these days.

He still has layered haxes, just not as high as before
Ehhhhh....

Imo it's still around like 20 or so given the many levels between the demons hierarchies. Then.... There is this thing

What he truly loses is the many haxes that were tied to the soul (concept, mine, info, etc) and some resistances

The nexus he created was going to rewrite the human world and create a new Demon world
I remember this, but if i'm not wrong the actual contexts is him warp the environment of Human World into that of Demon Realm, not making Human World into another Low 1-C structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back